|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Finding obsolete ceramic tile?
- I agree with Fred on this one! But I do want to offer some help, try adding a border to the existing tile by chipping some of the edge pieces out and adding a complimentary tile in the same size but a nice color maybe set at a diagonal. Hope this helps!
- Q:install tin ceiling tiles?
- Usually this is tacked into place with a few small nails. In the past i have experimented with using a contact adhesive to install the tin tiles and the molding strip, but this can be a bad option depending on the embossed pattern in your tiles or molding strip. The best and most secure option is to line the ceilding with ply (9mm thick or more - screwed into your ceiling joists so is secure) then to nail (small tacks) the tiles and the strips into place. You can also position the tiles and strips with contact adhesive to get them all in the right spot then go through and nail off when you are happy with the positioning.
- Q:Will the home decoration tiles brand which are better? Can you tell me?
- 015 tiles top ten brands:
1, Dongpeng tiles (China famous brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
2, MARCO POLO / Marco Polo (Guangdong famous brand, designated partners, tiles top ten brands)
3, million US ceramics (China famous brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
4, Gao En (China Environmental Label, China Ceramic Industry brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
5, Nobel (China Compulsory 3C certification, Guangdong famous brand)
6, Bao Run (tiles) (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, China Top Ten brands of ceramics)
7, LOLA / Loulan (ceramic industry brand name, Guangdong Province, customer satisfaction products, China's top ten brands of tiles)
8, in the Sheng (China famous brand products, Chinese architectural ceramics well-known brands)
9, KITO / gold pottery (China well-known trademarks, Chinese famous brand, China's top ten brands of tiles)
10, TOMMONG / Tang Meng (China 3C certification, the Chinese famous brand, the top ten Chinese ceramics products.
These are well-known big brands, no problem in quality, of course, the price will not be too low.
In fact, there are some second-tier brand tiles, their quality is not bad, but the popularity of several slightly lower than the above.
It must be based on your personal needs and budget to consider, and ultimately choose a satisfactory brand.
First-line brands: Dongpeng, the new source, the Asia, the crown beads, Eagle, Mona Lisa, Marco Polo, gold rudder, Smick, Nobel, champion, Hui Da, Asia, Hongyu, Jiajun,
- Q:Uneven tile finish on walls?
- Most tiles are made to be flat and there are some that aren t. On occasion ( and I m not defending your tiler) tiles can be warped and uneven. Especially when you get into the bigger sizes or tiles that are a bit cheaper. Porcelains tend not to do this but unfortunately some times happens in ceramics. I d have to see a bare or uninstalled ( several tiles) and look at them. So if you have extra tiles look carefully at a hand ful. Set them on a flat surface , look down the edges or use a straight edge on them. Like I said, I m not defending him or her, it does happen and no amount of adjusting will fix a warped tole. It they knew about this while setting the tile, you should have be notified. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Should the ceramic tile throughout my house match?
- As long as you use neutral colors that flow well together it will not affect the resale value of your home. Now, if you put in a bright orange pattened tile it would negatively affect the value. FYI - Most people don't like tile throughout the WHOLE house. People tend to prefer hardwood or carpets in the bedrooms. If you're not going to be selling your house soon, I wouldn't worry about it.
- Q:No of tiles required ...need urgent help?
- You need 40 tiles plus scrap. Tile is priced per s/f So if your looking at a display tile it might say 8$ but the s/f price to compare to other tiles would be 2$ a s/f Same goes for 18x18 , 16x16 etc.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How are you at tiling equations?
- too much thinking . . but thanks for the 2 points . . .really . . you are being too analytical here . . let your tile installation crew do it for you . . tell them what you want . . . but if you are so fussy that all must be dead on perfect . . good luck . . because you may still need to float the walls . . and walls are usually not square and ceilings are oft crooked as well . . sometimes you just need to fudge a bit and follow the line that everyone will see.
- Q:can you paint over bathroom tiles? if so what kind do i need?
- No, I've never seen it and there's a scientific reason. You know the brown stuff between the tiles? And you know how things contract when it's cold right? So because the brown stuff and paint contact in different paces, the paint would crack and it would look really ugly (it would even look pretty bad before it cracks) Just replace the tiles with the colour you wanted.
- Q:need help to measure my tiles?
- In constrution terms a square is 100 sq ft.But that's pretty much only used for roofs.I think what you need here is a measurement in square feet To get it just measure the floor both ways and multiply. I.e. If the room measures 10 Ft X 10 ft then you have 100 sq ft
- Q:how to grout jagged edge tiles?
- Most all tiles ( there are exceptions) are always grouted flush to avoid a couple of things. One is the problem your having now and the other is to protect the edging of the tile.depending on just how much more you have to fill in, you make have to dig some grout out to get a proper bond.. Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range