|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Waterproof tiles
- But can not be tiled after the tile with silicone or silicon Wan soaked, but also waterproof
- Q:hairline crack in tile flooring?
- you shouldn't be worried the door is probably just off balance and inspector knows what he is talking about.
- Q:How to remove the shoe oil into the tiles
- Use mineral oil, alcohol or acetone wipe. With a clean cream, Yi Jie clean cream, to ensure that can be removed,
- Q:why do they call it SUBWAY TILE? is it actually used in subway stations or something?
- The style of the tile (hey, that rhymes) is very similar to the style used in many of the stations in the NYC subway system (and probably other systems) over the years.
- Q:Put ceramic tile in Bathroom.?
- Thinset mortar. They sell it at any hardware store. Buy the powdered form and mix it yourself. The premixed tends to cause problems because it contains an additive to keep it from drying out in the container. This can cause slippage of your tiles and be very frustrating.
- Q:Filling holes in bathroom tiles?
- Since this is now a hole you don t want to use any grout or thin set since these are cement based and will wick water through the hole. Tile caulk which you can get to compliment the tile or grout color is just ok to but I don t suggest these types of caulks. They are silicone and latex based and are water soluble. Best thing to use is a pure silicone caulk. Unless your tiles are white a clear caulk would look the best just to hide the holes . Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How does the concrete on the tiles clean?
- Often the right way is to use oxalic acid.
Apply oxalic acid to a concrete tile, wait 10 minutes later, rinse with water, brush with a brush, it is easy to get rid of. General small grocery store has this kind of decoration for the removal of cement and other stains after the small bottle (500ml) sales. If not, you can also use an acidic toilet cleaner. The above two principles are to use acid to neutralize the alkaline slurry.
- Q:Cleaning tiles?
- Kaboom grout cleaner. Not tub and tile. There is to different ones. They both are very good. If you can find the Kaboom grout cleaner It will do all of it. Other wise use hot water and Just a cap full of the tub and tile cleaner from kaboom ,
- Q:Painting glass mosaic tiles?
- The first problem was buying the glass back-splash kit. This is a fad. It looks bad. You can get a very high end back-splash with granite or marble tiles, 12 in. by 12in. Glue the tiles in place with loctite cement. No grout lines needed. Buy a used wet tile cutter on OKorder . Practice with cheap tile from the DIY stores. Then, you can move the the bath floor and tub surround. Not too long you could be doing granite tile counter tops.
- Q:Wall Tiles?
- you can get proper tile paint or if your really handy you can get some transfers to stick on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range