|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:installing ceramic tile floor question?
- First, I don't know of anyone who tapes the seams of the backerboard on the floor. Tape is usually provided in drywall seams so that you don't get cracking. With tile backer, the thinset is going to get pressed down into those seams and tape should not be necessary. You can consult the manufacturer for specific information, but I doubt tape is required. Second, the pressure needed is only enough to push out the air pockets and to get a good connection between the thinset and the tile. Especially with the larger ones like you're using, you want a really even and secure bedding. Do make sure you're using the right size trowel so that the bedding thinset will give your large tiles the overall support they require. Otherwise, they might crack like a concrete slab on bad soil.
- Q:why is my ceramic tile coming up?
- Yes Rob...I would suggest you pull up a piece of tile. If the tile has thinset on it, Then there is no bond to the substrait (the floor/plywood, cementitious backerboard or dry packed mortar). If there is no thinset on the tile, Then the thinset may have set-up before the the tile was put down. Stand where the tile is coming up and roll up on to your toes, with some force! bang down with the heals of your feet. If you feel the floor move/bounce, Then the substrait is faulty. In any event the floor must be taken up. TCNA (Tile Council of North America) Suggests a 19/32 tongue and groove plywood subfloor over joists 16 on center and a underlayment plywood floor of 19/32 with an 1/8 cap between sheets. I know its a lot to take in but if you have another installer redo the floor you should get the TCNA handbook and make sure its done right. It only costs about $9.00 Look up TCNA on line. Also make sure the installer uses a super modified thinset!
- Q:hairline crack in tile flooring?
- The inspector knows some what what he s talking about. Movement like this can cause tile to crack but in most cases the cracks will run in a fairly straight line. Are the tiles that way? Or are they here and there?If the are more in a random pattern, tiles my be loose , the workmanship was poor and thin set wasn t applied right or thin set was to wet , dry or possibly had skinned over before tile was set. There are easy ways to tell if the tiles are loose to see if thats the problem. The door shouldn t be a problem to fix so I would be more concerned with the tiles. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.
- Q:Tile setting problems?
- You are not being unreasonable. The 12 by 12 mesh backed 1 inch tile should not show a larger grout line at the edges than they do in the center. All grout lines should be equal. Your tile guy is not being honest with you. I'd try everything, including Judge Judy, to get him to tear it out and do it again. Good luck!
- Q:Do you hang a bathroom sink over tile? Or cut the tile to fit around it?
- Hanging Sink
- Q:Cutting holes in porcelain tile?
- I cut ,and you can too, all my porcelains and ceramic tile w/ a wet saw. I mark front and back w/ a permanent marker. I mark a 1 to a 1/1/4 hole . I make a square . Front of the tile I just score it good w/ a wet saw. In this case the smaller the blade the better. Then I flip the tile over and hold the tile w/ my arm w/ my fingers over the scored front holes. Then I plunge cut each side of the hole carefully. Just letting the blade come thru. It won t cut your fingers .. Once you have all 4 side cut, you can tap the hole out or carefully cut it more until it falls out. They also make a small dry saw that has a 4 blade that will work, since I ve also used mine 100 s of times this way too if my wet saw wasn t set up. You must have the tile on a flat surface to do this though..Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
- Q:cracked tile countertop, how do i fix or replace it?
- You need to chip out the grout and cracked tile, and replace them, if you can find an exact match, otherwise replace them all on that side, then you can either match it to the other side or use another color, or style, like if you have four inch tiles on the remaining side, use subway (rectangular) tiles on the sink side. or go for an checkerboard with square tile in white and an accent color.
- Q:Glazed tiles for floor, good or bad?
- You can tile over tile. You need to be on slab, not pier and beam. Use a thinset with additive. Costs about twice as much as regular thinset, but it will hold.
- Q:Cleaning ceramic floor tiles....?
- Try this mix. Take an almost empty of dishsoap ( palmolive works best), 1/3 cup borax and some water. mix it up and only use a little. take a scrub brush and get on your hands and knees and scrub. A little elbow greese will get them to shine. scrubbing a floor will also burn a ton of calories. this mix will also work on the sink, tub and shower. make sure to rinse with cold water real well.
- Q:removing grout from tile?
- If the dust is right on the surface of the tile, use an acid to remove it such as CLR purchased at your grocer or white vinegar, which if the grout dust is thin, will also dissolve it. The layer of silicone sealant is so thin that the CLR or white vinegar will penetrate it easily and the grout will dissolve. The surface of the tile will not be attacked by CLR or white vinegar. If the dust in in the grout or if the grout is uneven, Dust, or even imperfections such as ridges, can easily be smoothed out in tile grout. Take a sheet of 120 grit sand paper and fold it back several times until it forms a rounded edge suitable to sand on the tile grouting. Sand out the dust or imperfections with that sand paper. This is commonly done in tiling installations where some imperfection is present. You can either leave as is after sanding or reskim a coat of grout over and then reseal.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range