|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:what is best adhesive for pool tile?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/JOsQj To add to the previous answer, you do want a thinset, but not just any thinset. Home Depot carries a brand of thinset called Flexbond. It allows for expansion and contraction of the concrete and tile. As for the grout, pick up an acrylic additive to use in place of water. It will hold up better in an outdoor setting. Hope this helps.
- Q:Cleaning and painting tile?
- If it is those white hexagonal tile about 1 inch u can use a liqiud soap warm water and bleach, usin a tooth brusg to clean n the grooves, if some tile was replaced leave it u wont finad a perfect match.......................Ive live in houses before that have the same thing and you have to replace all the tile to get the same color
- Q:best way to apply epoxy tile grout??
- epoxy? real tile grout is put on with a spong, but I guess they make it out of any thing these days. If it comes in a tube then put masking tape on both sides of the gap fill it in, it sounds like a messy job to try fill with epoxy cause that stuff is sticky,maybe keeping ur finger wet will help smooth it over. good luck
- Q:Replacing vinyl tile squares?
- if it's self stick try using a hair dryer to warm the tile up and get a scraper under a corner and pull up . if you glued it just grab a stong scraper and go to town .i don't think there is an easy way
- Q:Landlord has unmatching tiles in the bathroom?
- No, you do not have a legitimate case against your landlord, as non matching tiles does not interfere with the safety or function of the residence. In fact, most leases nowadays have clauses that repairs under $250 are the responsibility of the tenant. I know that's how my lease reads. As for being deserving of matching tiles, only you can answer that. If you are a nit-picky tenant who gets angry about everything and complains on YA, your landlord might not think so.
- Q:How to paint tiles?
- With your tiles if you want to paint them darker then yes you can buy specific tile paint, which involves using a primer first then the paint, but to go lighter i think u may struggle as covering any dark colour and going lighter is tough. As for your cabinets, depends what they are made of, if the r solid wood a light sanding and primer should suffice, if they have laminate fronts(shiny) i wouldn't bother trying to paint them, just buy new fronts, its often as cheap as buying all the paints and primers etc!
- Q:Ceramic tile??
- It wouldn't hold up very well if you put it right on top of the vinyl floor, but if you screw down some thin wonder board it would work just fine. If you are tiling the kitchen or bathroom you run into problems with raising the floor such as doors not opening and appliances being raised above the counter tops. And if you tile in front of the appliances it will be a pain to get them out if you ever needed to replace them (dishwasher)
- Q:Shower was leaking, when I removed the tiles, the wood underneath the shower was wet?
- Is this tile in the shower? If so you need to pull up the tile and have a tile membrane installed on the floor to waterproof the area. If it is outside the shower the wood should be treated wood or it will bulge and crack the tile in the future. If it is treated wood then you can just lay replacement tile down. If they know what they are doing and have the appropriate help, then any tile job can be done in one day.
- Q:Porcelain tile uniformity concerns?
- I'm not sure what you're looking at but all the porcelain tiles I've seen are square. All square. Very square. There should be no uniformity issues whatsoever. Go to a home improvement store and take a look. The tile type really has very little effect on spacing. However if you want 24 tiles I would suggest 1/4 grout lines at least. It will be extremely difficult to maintain a straight even grout line If you go 1/8. Imagine, if for some reason one tile was out of square a little or slightly offline (which does happen) the grout line would disappear completely. The grout would also be more likely to break if there was any movement in the floor. If you insist on 1/8 spacing, it can be done, but the results will be almost definitely poor.
- Q:tile backsplash on drywall?
- Rock Backsplash
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range