|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:how to drill porcelain tile?
- Tile of this type is baked, and is therefore very hard and the glaze is a very slick surface that the drill bit has trouble getting a bite on. You could try using a center punch to mark the hole location, being careful NOT to break the tile; or use a bit made for glass (uses diamond dust and actually grinds the hole rather than drilling it.)
- Q:Bathroom tiles seepage
- Yes, your home wall is a permeable brick, you should be affixed to the 200 by 300 of the brick, that brick is permeable brick, and now posted a very troublesome, and you should use impermeable interior wall Brick, Hing Fai ceramic interior wall is completely impermeable, because I and several friends have used the family, when we go to see when the turn, do not understand anything, is the Hing Fai Purchasing Guide to do our experiments , So we chose Xinghui wall, installed out of the effect is really good, there will be no water seepage phenomenon. The first renovation, are so, do not know anything
- Q:Can you use regular floor tiles in a bathroom?
- I okorder.com/.. I tiled and grouted my parent's bathroom when I was 15... it's still looking good 40+ years later. One of the decisions that keep the appearance looking good was to pay very close attention to attaching the tile backer to the walls, and to use a colored grout on the floor. Keep all the grout sealed and you'll do fine.
- Q:How to do tile sales?
- Q:Wood trim for tile countertop??
- I did this in my Kitchen and it looks great. We tiled it with granite 12x12 tiles and then topped the back splash with a decorative molding. It looks so good. For the front you can use pine its not too soft ours is pine and the kitchen is 6 years old now and it still looks great. We looked everywhere and couldn't find an edge thick enough so we made our own with a router. It was easy and then you can choose any wood you want if your wanting to stain it. One tip!! Make sure to leave about 1/4 inch gap between the tile and wood molding on the front and then fill it will silicone (you don't have to leave a gap at the top of the back-splash when you put molding on there to finish that edge off). It will take 3 or 4 times to fill it all the way and get it even perfectly with the top but its worth it. If you don't do this the tiles will expand and contract differently then the wood and the grout will crack and look like crap after a while. Trust me we first did it in the bathroom and that's what happened and we had to redo the whole thing. Every year or so you have to add some caulk or silicone but its not a big job its pretty easy and I do it once a year when I reseal the grout which is really important in the kitchen so you don't have staining. Its all done in an hour or so.
- Q:How do I repair a cracked tile?
- If you must fix the crack, go to a stone fabrication company, they have a product called akimi that can be colored to match the tile and will harden when mixed with a hardner. The only problem is that tile does not crack unless the tile is not bonded or the substrate moves, so your one tile may be the first of many to crack. Take a broom handle and tap the tile, the cracked one might have a hollow sound, if it does, it is not bonded well to the floor. tap the others to see if you have other problems.
- Q:any ideas on how to get grout of my tile floor?
- Scrape off exess with a sharp hardwood stick, Don't use metal, it will scratch the tile. Then use a burlap bag. It will shine it right up. Works great !
- Q:laying ceramic tiles?
- the plywood is a subfloor. after you remove the vinyl. you should lay an underlayment before tiling. check at the tile store for instructions. Don't think you can do a quick cheap job on tiles because the tiles or grout lines will crack and you'll have to redo everything. The subfloor makes for a clean fresh starting surface and should be screwed down every few inches as per instructions.
- Q:Self adhesive tiles?
- Clean the existing tiles with TSP and then rough them up so that the new tiles have something to adhere to and you don't get lift. You can sand them lightly then use a tack cloth to remove the dust or they sell chemicals at the home improvement store that de-gloss and prep the surface to take on the adhesive of the new tile. You can only do this once and if you decide to change the tile again you have to remove all of the existing layers.
- Q:Jane marble tiles how to join
- 1, Jane tiles are high-grade tiles, each place is only allowed to have a total dealer, that is, if someone agent, then you can not be a proxy.
2, Jane does not need the initial fee, but you need to be able to invest at least a 300 square store, pre-investment, it is still more than 600,000 it
3, wish business is booming, made a fortune!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range