1. Specifications of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
AA1050,AA1060, AA1070, AA1100, AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105, AA5005, AA5052, AA5754, AA5083, AA8011
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
2. Uage/Application of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
The embossed aluminum coil/sheet are widely used for decorative purpose in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 2000-25000KG.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Production Flow of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
- Q:Is it safe to bake with aluminum foil?
- I use aluminium foil often for baking however I use baking paper between the food and the foil. I am sure it is safe to use foil, however I find that on occasions the foil sticks to the food, so I use the non stick paper between. I hope this helps.
- Q:If the aluminum coil is 220 kg, 0.3 thick and 500 wide, how much is the coil diameter?
- With the outer diameter and inner diameter, you can know the volume. With the density and volume, we can calculate the weight. And with weight, we can know the length.
- Q:Composite vs Aluminum baseball bats?
- I believe that composite is a lot better, I bought the orange easton stealth bat and I love it. Once they are broken in, composite is deadly. But Its really bad to use a composite bat in the cold because they dent easier. I recommend one piece aluminum for cold weather like the easton v12 or the tpx omaha. Easton sv12's are good too, but its not one piece aluminum. You just have to remember that a metal bat is a metal bat and its if you are a good hitter, it wont really matter what you use.
- Q:Stripping old aircraft aluminum?
- Go to an automotive paint store like Sherwin Williams Auto Paints, buy a stripper for the type of paint on the aluminum. Many are epoxy or special acrylics like acry glo or jet glo paints and home paint strippers usually won't phase those paints. A methylene chloride mixed with a soap or wax carrier will work but is a hazmat item and has to be disposed of properly but it won't be corrosive to the aluminum. Dupont, Sherwin Williams, and others make the proper strippers. You might even find some at an RV or Boat supply.
- Q:Cost of aluminium coil coating fluorocarbon paint?
- Hello, fluorocarbon paint according to the use of distinction: external wall fluorocarbon paint, aluminum, fluorocarbon paint, metal fluorocarbon paint, steel, fluorocarbon paint. According to industry standards to distinguish: GB products, non GB products.
- Q:who invented aluminum and or aluminum foil?
- Well, God invented aluminum, as it is an ELEMENT. The other, I don't know.
- Q:aluminum foil issues?
- I never use foil directly on food. Wrap your food in saran wrap first and then foil. Problem solved. Anything with acid will do that. Tomato, vinegar, lemon juice, etc.
- Q:aluminum vs carbon fiber ?
- Oxidation: carbon fibre oxidise and looses strength as it oxidise. The oxidation level is quite low at room temperature but increases with temperature and also chemical contaminant Durability. as seen above CF will not have durability in time as you have with Aluminium. So be mindful as your product will not be as good in 10 years with CF as it is in Aluminium. Also failure mode with CF is much more difficult to predict, analyse and failure are not a controlled as Aluminium. CF will shatter when crack initiate from a minimal defect or chip.
- Q:Rollerblade in line skates-Aluminum frames?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Rollerblade in line skates-Aluminum frames? I am shopping for new Rollerblades and see their newer skates have Aluminum frames and not the composite which I feel is more sturdier. What do you think of the aluminum frames? I was not impressed.
- Q:Aluminum recovery from Aluminum dross?
- Because aluminium is usually used as an alloy, it has to be treated and extracted from the scrap first. This is done by putting it through the same process as extracting the metal from bauxite, which is extraction of pure aluminium oxide and electrolysing it to get the metal. I agree that electrolysis of aluminium oxide costs a lot. However, the efficiency of the recycling is higher, since the aluminium is relatively pure (bauxite is not), and it prevents perfectly usable aluminium being consigned to the scrap heap (preventing landfill at the same time).
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range