Cummins Engine Diesel Generator with Light Tower 50hz or 60hz low-noise 25-2000kva
Briefe performance of silent diesel generator set
1)High quality, steady and reliable performance
2)Blow 71dB at 7 meter
3) Perfect Maneuverability
4) Wide Application
Cylinder and cycle type
4 cylinders in line, 4 strokes
Aspiration and cooling
Turbocharged and after cooled
6.0L/H (100% Load)
4.7L/H (75% Load)
Single bearing，4-pole，AC brushless and self-exciting
Optional: DSE or Smartgen
HGM6120KC Control System is mainly used in generating supervising and control of land type diesel generator set and the switching between diesel generator set and city electricity supply. It is combined with digitalization, intelligence and network and capable of generator start and stop, generator data supervising and testing, protection alarm, city electricity supply quality supervising and starting generator automatically when power failure happens or city electricity supply is beside the set point.
Light tower generator set :
- Q:why in a motor its said if voltage drops FREQUENCY drops & so overheating occurs in coil..how frequency drops?
- Unless it refers to frequency of the motor's rotation, and not supply frequency. That would make sense. With ohms law and all that.
- Q:How do you control the speed of an electric motor?
- There are many types of electric motors and the answer will depend on what type you are talking about: DC motor, AC motor, stepping motor, synchronous motor, etc. A DC motor speed is controlled by the voltage applied. To control the speed accurately you would need some sort of sensor that would measure how fast it is going. I suggest that you look into stepping motors if you need to control the speed accurately.
- Q:The similarities and differences between DC brushless motor and AC motor
- Although the DC motor is supplied by direct current, the coil inside the rotor is still in the AC circuit. A live brush DC motor is commutated by an electric brush. And brushless motor is through the inverter circuit to DC into AC, and then to the coil. 12V cooling fans are common. It's commonly used in mainframe computers.AC motor does not need commutator (brush). Generally, permanent magnets are not needed. It would be nice to want to know more about buying a book on the principles of the motor
- Q:Outdoor Air Conditioner A/C AC Fan Motor: 1/5 hp vs 1/3 hp? Does it make a difference?
- Over sizing a motor on older unit is not a wise choice. Higher power draw from the 1/3 hp motor may not be suitable for the electrical wiring system your unit carries. Or the motor could be defective from the beginning. To answer your question, yes, it matters, especially in a/c system.
- Q:1995 Cadillac Sedan Deville- is ther any way to check the power on my ac fan motor without taking it out?
- sure they could desire to. yet they do no longer seem to be human beings of religion. As they declare to be. they are human beings of concern. they could desire to no longer insure their church homes and mosques the two. yet they do. lower back a convention of no faith.
- Q:how can we determine ac motor or dc motor?
- If you see a cylindrical bump on the frame of the motor, it has an external starting capacitor and is therefore an ac motor. Not all ac motors have them so you cannot tell if there is no capacitor.
- Q:electric motors what are they??? ?
- AC motors which usually range from 110v to 4160 volts and higher are used for tones of jobs...from pumping..grinders..moving machinery..moving roller racks...producing electricity...etc..they also come in multiple speeds...also used for gear reducers....there are single phase....three phase...slip ring motors...variable speed motors...variable HP motors...repulsion induction motors..brake motors..and on and on DC..they are also used for varies purposes..as drive motors...shunt wound and compound wound...to drive locomotives..run various machines that require various speeds...they can also be used to produce DC electric..like generators..again i can go on and on i spent 35 yrs repairing and rewinding both AC and DC motors..i could wqrite you a small book on electric motors
- Q:how to know the hp of an ac electric motor?
- 1 horsepower (hp) = 745.699872 Watts Therefore, 580 Watts = 0.777792812 hp.
- Q:does vooltage change affect rpm of motor?
- I agree with the previous answer. Also, In an induction motor when you lower the voltage the current will increase to compensate and attempt to keep the motor running. With AC motors, in order to regulate the speed, one has to use a Variable Frequency Drive or VFD. The VFD can change the frequency, and hense, speed, in order to keep up with a certain demand. Often they are used on water pump stations and conveyor belts where the demand for product may change.
- Q:The working principle of AC motor!
- The prerequisite of the three-phase asynchronous motor to rotate is to have a rotating magnetic field, and the stator winding of the three-phase asynchronous motor is used to generate a rotating magnetic field. As we know, but the voltage phase power phase between the difference of 120 degrees in phase three, a stator winding of the three-phase induction motor in the spatial direction is 120 degrees, so when in the stator windings in three-phase power, the stator winding will produce a rotating magnetic field, as shown in Figure 1 in the process of its generation. The graph is divided into four moments to describe the generation of the rotating magnetic field. In each period of the current, the rotating magnetic field rotates in space for a week, i.e., the rotation speed of the rotating magnetic field is synchronous with the change of the current. The rotation speed of rotating magnetic field is: n=60f/P, f is power frequency, P is magnetic pole, logarithm and N unit is: revolutions per minute. According to this formula, we know that the speed of the motor is related to the number of poles and the frequency of the power supply. To this end, there are two ways to control the speed of the alternating current motor: 1, change the magnetic pole method; 2, frequency conversion method. In the past, the first method was used, and now the variable speed control of AC motor is realized by frequency conversion technology.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range