Corrugated Roofing Sheet/Color Coated Steel Coil/ppgi
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, roof panel, wall panel in
steel structure in warehouse,corrugated roof, roller shutter
door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
factories exhibition hall，doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning,
micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument
panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
With excellent cold-rolling steel strips as base material, it has the advantages of
* Good manufacturing performance
* High impact resistance
* Uniform plating thickness
* High adhesive force
* No peeling after forming
* High corrosion resistance
Al-Zn Galvanized Steel Coil.SGLCC
0.3-1.0mm ,thickness tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
All RAL Color,or be customized
5. Production Line
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your Warranty？
Warranty: 1-Year for the whole light. Warranty is based on correct storage, installation, using and maintenanc
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:WHY Is diamond stronger than steel?
- Because diamonds are denser but a lot more brittle they would break if used the same as most steel also they are vary rare so useing them in mass production would be redecliously expencive.
- Q:making holes is iron and steel?
- That's what drill bits are made for. Those for steel and iron will usually be made of high speed steel. What is important, is the sharpening, and of course, the overall condition of the drill bit. If you need to drill a larger hole, it is helpful to drill a small hole first (pilot drilling), then open it out to size. Never use drill bits you intend to drill iron or steel with to drill such as timber! It will ruin them for steel working.
- Q:is steel flexible?
- Steel is a flexible material. It can be deformed and return to it's original shape up while the stress applied is still in the elastic range. How flexible depends on size, shape, and alloy. Some alloys are more flexible than others and a lot of this is controlled by carbon content.
- Q:What are the carbon emissions of steel?
- Carbon okorder.com/... - Similar pages - Life-cycle energy and emissions of marine energy devices | Carbon ...Carbon dioxide emissions per unit mass of steel: 1.75 tCO2/tonne steel ; Total mass of steel in device: 665 tonnes ; Carbon dioxide emissions due to .
- Q:How does Steel help us in society?
- steel comes from iron. Iron is a natural resource and is abundent in nature. so being able to turn it into steel means it can be used for alllll sorts of things! from buildings, cars, piping and tubes, to washing machines, appliances and many other things. its used in our everyday life and is a great, strong material.
- Q:Decorating stainless steel refrigerators?
- Hi There, I am re-doing my kitchen and since my all stainless steel refrigerator will no longer be used to hold all my memos and pictures, I will hang a magnetic board in one area of my kitchen which will hold all the photos and memos that I had before and it would look very neat this way...probably much neater than when they were on the fridge. Also, you can get a multiphoto frame for the photos and hang this on the wall. Then, the magnetic board can be just for notes and clips with invitations, etc. Hope this helps.
- Q:Casting Stainless Steel?
- You have 2 options. Sand casting or investment casting. Stainless steel can be cast with either of these methods. In either case a model or pattern will have to be created. For sand casting the pattern is all that is needed to go to casting. For investment casting the pattern is used to make a wax casting, which is then coated with the investment. The wax is burned out and the metal is then poured into the cavity. If you are making just 1 or 2 pieces you can have waxes machined. This saves the intermediate step Depending on the size machining may still be your best option. Especially if you want just 1 part.
- Q:Arc welding: DC needed for stainless steel?
- Arc or stick welding is not ideal for stainless steel. It is advisable to use MIG or TIG welding instead, with argon shield gas. I would only advise manual arc welding as a last resort, or for field repairs. Expect corrosion issues, and issues with excessive oxidation and porosity in your stainless welds. Manual arc welding is a dirty process and simply does not protect the weld puddle well enough from oxidation and carbon pickup, which are especially damaging in sensitive stainless alloys. As to whether to use AC or DC for stick welding, you should consult the instructions found on the box of electrodes. If polarity and current recommendations cannot be found, then you should contact the manufacturer and get it in writing. You should probably not make welding decisions based on advice from a sales representative. Firstly is is not documented. Secondly, sales representatives are not legally liable for damages caused by weld failures, YOU are.
- Q:steel and heat treating?
- Go to junkyard get old leaf spring, cut out knife, start sharpening. Why waste time heat treating steel when the spring steel as already be done.
- Q:Can fire resistant building materials burn hot enough to melt steel columns?
- Gavin, the danger posed by steel columns and girders during a fire in a building, is not the danger of the steel melting but of the steel expanding and snapping the bolts that hold all of the steel together. Very high temperatures can be achieved in a building fire because the up-draft caused by the rising hot air, delivers a massive amount of oxygen to the burning carpet, paper and furniture. When a steel frame office tower burns, the heat expands the steel and snaps the bolts. This causes the building to fall-down and not necessarily, burn-down. I am too lazy to look-up the melting point of steel but it is not very high. That is one reason for the columns and girders in steel framed buildings, to be covered in asbestos (which is a fatally toxic material) or magnesium di-oxide.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range