Quick Details of Construction HDG Steel Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Construction HDG Steel Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction HDG Steel Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:why are there lumps on my scaffold peircing :S?
- I had the same situation occur when I got my scaffold/industrial done. I wouldn't be too concerned. The lumps are called hypertrophic scars, and supposedly they are pretty common and are caused by overcleaning, harsh products, or (as I think was my case) general irritation from the jewelry moving repeatedly back and forth through the piercing or being bumped around or rubbed/touched. Mine lasted quite a long time. Try leaving your piercing alone for a couple of days. Then salt water solutions or compresses are supposed to help the lumps to heal, and I also used tea tree oil and neosporine intermittently. Hot compresses like a heated washcloth applied to the area help to reduce the lumps, as well. Sometimes it's recommended to try another type of jewelry, like titanium, or switch temporarily to two separate bars. You might also try finding a really gentle cleanser/soap. I just kept my original piercing, using the above techniques off and on, and after months of the lumps remaining red and sore, they just went away totally. Just keep your eye out for any pussing (hypertrophic scars ooze, but they don't usually pus), increased swelling, and the area feeling very hot- these are signs of infectiona nd you should see your doc right away. Good luck! :)
- Q:Compared to Pankou scaffolding and scaffolding have what distinction, what are the advantages
- 3, Pankou scaffolding load intensity up to 200KN capacity4, Pankou scaffolding scaffolding activities. Abandon the traditional parts easily lost, easily damaged, and compared with the ordinary bowl-scaffold, saving up to 2/3 more than the amount of steel, so to a certain extent, greatly shorten the construction unit cost and economic loss.
- Q:Is it possible to use Boston Ivy as scaffolding for wisteria so one climbs up the other?
- The wisteria will climb on anything and everything it can get it's tendrils on. But are you sure you want it on your ivy? Wisteria is the most aggressive grower,and will overtake the ivy, choking it out. As a matter of fact it's not the kind of plant to have close to your house. I know,the blooms are pretty and all but the rest of the plant is a holy terror on your siding,shingles,etc. If you still want to plant it near your house, choose a spot well clear of the power lines that supply your electricity.
- Q:what's the meaning of scaffold?
- The only scaffold I know of is building a frame and puttin boards on to walk on, so one can do physical work at different heights.==I hope this helps you in building something to building up your business needs.
- Q:What is the bowl buckle scaffolding, bowl buckle scaffold what are the characteristics
- (1) main componentComponent for forming the main body of a scaffold. The vertical rod and the top rod are respectively provided with two kinds of specifications, and both sides of the rod are welded with a lower bowl buckle with a spacing of 600mm. If the vertical rod and the ejector rod are matched with each other for long use, the utility model can form an arbitrary height scaffold. Take a long pole, the joints should be staggered, the top layer and then leveling rod length two.
- Q:A painter and a scaffold?
- First of all...no units, no answer. Second of all...according to OSHA (Occupation Safety and Health Administration), NO ONE can walk on a scaffold beam outside the support ropes OR SET ANY OBJECT DOWN outside the support ropes. Hence the answers for both questions are 1 meter. It doesn't matter what a calculation will yield...NO ONE can walk on the beam outside the support ropes safely. Even if a torque balance yields that it will not put the ropes in compression and buckle them...it still isn't considered to be safe by OSHA if the painter is outside the ropes.
- Q:What does scaffold one's days mean? kill time?
- In 60 years of using English in Britain I have not come across that expression, so it is probably rare. Scaffolding is put up to help build or repair tall buildings, so possibly that expression means 'to do something useful with one's time.' But a scaffold is also, historically, a place of execution (legal killing of prisoner), so the expression could mean indeed 'wasting time'. I have a faint feeling that 'scaffold one's days' was written by a non-native speaker of British English. It may be more common in the USA.
- Q:Bracket cast in situ beam bracket must use bowl buckle scaffold
- 3.1.2, clearly defined the quality requirements of fasteners, so you can use fasteners
- Q:Construction scheme of portal scaffold
- 1 in order to design and construct the steel pipe scaffold in the door, to carry out the relevant regulations of the state on safe production, and to realize the advanced technology, reasonable economy and safe application.
- Q:How soon can you change a scaffolding piercing?
- 9-12 months of healing time so 9-12 months until you change it. You should never change an unhealed piercing. Take it from someone who had to retire her industrial piercing from changing it too early, leave it alone until it is 100% healed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range