Quick Details of Construction Ringlock Scaffolding Items/Components with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Construction Ringlock Scaffolding Items/Components with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction Ringlock Scaffolding Items/Components with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:How badly does getting an industrial/scaffolding piercing hurt?
- Well of course it depends on the person. Some people say the piercing isn't bad at all, while some say it is really painful. Some people say the healing process is absolute hell, but for some people it's a breeze. I got an industrial 3 months ago, and i would rate the actual piercing process as a 8/10 (10 being the most painful). It was pretty painful in my opinion, but the good thing is that the pain doesn't last long at all. Most people i know who have industrials say that the healing process is more painful than getting the piercing, but for me it was the complete opposite. Immediately after the piercing it throbbed and was a tiny bit sore for about an hour, then for the next 2 days it was completely painless. But after that, it was pretty sore for about 2-3 weeks, but it wasn't that bad. Now after having it 3 months, it still feels a bit uncomfortable when i sleep on it, sometimes it's a tad bit sore, but no big deal at all :)
- Q:I Just got an industrial piercing or Scaffold and im worried it might get infected?
- sounds like what your doing is fine. just keep it clean that's basically all you can do.
- Q:Scaffold climbing law?
- That first answer is correct. When I worked as a construction electrician back in the 1980's the OSHA requirements were not so strict, but now the harnesses and tie-offs are required for any work platform over 6' from the ground.
- Q:Little help on Industrial/Scaffold Piercings?
- okay, if you do end up getting it, make sure you get it on the side you DONT sleep on. dont let shampoo get on it. be really careful with it. if you have longer hair dont let your hair get caught in it cause it'll get tangled on it and it'll hurt and tug on the bar. it's usually around 40 dollars for it. this piercing requires a long time to heal and it has a high risk of infection. but if you take good care of it, you'll be good (: hope this helpedd.
- Q:In the Scarlet Letter, how does the scaffold scene free Dimmesdale, Hester and Pearl?
- Tell me what you know and I will elaborate. I had to read this book for a class and hated it, but I won't do your homework for you. I will help if you show you read it yourself and put in some effort we can see
- Q:How old do you have to be to have your hip peirced and scaffolding?
- probably 18. depends on your state. look it up or ask them.
- Q:What are scaffold spanners used for?
- Ratchet Podger Spanners...Aluminium Scaff Spanners Spanners are wide wrenches that are made from durable metals. Spanners are made specifically for scaffolding and are designed to fit into the tool belt nicely. Spanners are very useful for a number of jobs and are often used along with other scaffold tools on a safety lanyard to prevent dropping the tool to the street below. Spanners work the same as traditional wrenches but like many scaffolding tools are made with a hole in the end of the wrench for the safety strap to be inserted through. Stainless steel and aluminum are the most commonly used metals for spanners to ensure durability even if the item is dropped from high.
- Q:Hello! How much does a scaffold piercing cost... on average?
- I paid around $55 +tip for mine but it varies from place to place...just call the place you plan on going to and ask them how much they charge.
- Q:is my scaffolding piercing infected/?
- It could be infected or it could just be irritated, kind of hard to say. Irritation is usually red, sore, maybe swollen. Infected is red, swollen, painful, hot to the touch, dark yellow to green discharge. Best bet is to do warm sea salt soaks 2-3 times a day for 10-15 minutes each (1/4 teaspoon sea salt per 8oz water) and hit up your piercer for a professional opinion. Do NOT remove the jewelry until you are 100% sure it isn't infected.
- Q:What does my earth science teacher mean when he says to do a powerpoint with Link Scaffolding,how d u do it?
- Link Scaffolding = A search found no answer. - Ask teacher to clarify.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range