Quick Details of Construction HDG Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Construction HDG Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction HDG Ringlock Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:Construction scaffolding fastener weight?
- Weight: 48kg above 3, single piece weight in 20Kg or so, easy to carry and construction operation. 4, the installation and removal of only bare handed, greatly improved the efficiency of the door scaffolding installed than the fastener steel tube fast 1/2 time, faster than bamboo scaffolding 2/3 time. 2 the maximum weight of a single piece is not more than 20 kg, so lifting, assembling and disassembling and transportation are convenient
- Q:Is my scaffold peircing ok? x?
- You should be using non ionised sea salt dissolved in warm to hot water twice a day to clean the piercing, not savlon (which is to harsh for piercings and will dry out the skin). If the piercing keeps getting caught then it is going to swell and be painful, the area has been through trauma so will be very sensitive. Although swelling at this early stage is still normal and to be expected.
- Q:What is rolling scaffolding?
- well rolling scaffoled is just what it says,its rolling scaffold.Some scaffold is set up in a way it is not movable,its ushally attached to a structure ,for safty.a rolling scaffold although its not as stable as attached ,its movable,it can be rolled along the area needed to be worked,often with men staying on it while its rolled.
- Q:Method for inspection of foot hand frame fittings
- Should adopt the current national standard "straight welded steel pipe" GBT 13793
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold composed of components
- Fastener type steel pipe scaffold components are mainly shelf
- Q:Can anyone give a very brief description on all three scaffold scenes in The Scarlet Letter?
- concentration your interest on who's on the scaffold, how they react to the regularly occurring public shaming, and what the reader learns with regard to the character from examining the define of them on the scaffold.
- Q:how long should i wait to change my scaffolding piercing?
- well it depends because some bars are thicker than others, if your changing to a bar as thick as the one you have now then i say about a month is good but if its the slightest bit thicker i suggest you wait maybe 2 months and in the mean time make sure your turning it and wiggling it so after the 2 months go by you can change it to a thicker bar without it hurting
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold accessories
- Wall pieceEven the wall piece the upright rod is connected with the main structure together, available steel tube, fastener or embedded part. Rigid wall, also can be used as a flexible reinforced wall connecting piece of the tie bar.
- Q:How can I cover my industrial/scaffold piercing when I'm playing sports? sports?
- Well an industrial piercing isn't exactly going to get in your way, just put your hair up in a pony tail so your hair doesn't get snagged on it. I wouldn't suggest trying to cover it with anything though, you'll be putting the piercing at risk of infection from trapping bacteria, especially if you're going to end up sweating.
- Q:by scaffolding ?
- It's a rhetorical question, maybe the girl is held up so well that it could have been something else holding her up there
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range