Quick Details of Construction Ringlock Scaffolding Brace with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Construction Ringlock Scaffolding Brace with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction Ringlock Scaffolding Brace with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:Compared to Pankou scaffolding and scaffolding have what distinction, what are the advantages
- Pankou scaffolding and scaffolding to build shape is not the same, is not the same, the price is not the same1, Pankou scaffolding hot-dip galvanizing process, lasting up to 15 years of age or above.2, scaffolding, low cost, high efficiency, convenient disassembly and effort to build.
- Q:What is the bowl buckle scaffolding, bowl buckle scaffold what are the characteristics
- Bowl buckle scaffold is a new type of steel scaffolding. The original scaffold with tooth bowl joints, with spelling and rapid, saving, stable and reliable structure, fully equipped, strong versatility, large bearing capacity, safe and reliable, easy processing, easy loss, easy to manage, easy transportation, wide application etc.. Has received several awards at home and abroad, is one of the ten key technologies to promote the Ministry of construction in 2000.
- Q:What are the requirements for the construction of the scaffold eye in the building?
- Optimistic, the most comprehensive!5.2.5 scaffold EngineeringA. accessories(1) selection and calculation basis of structural parts
- Q:How to remove the disc scaffolding ah, do not know how to get through the decoration
- Third, remove the disc scaffolding accessories should pay attention to remind the construction personnel, in the construction site to fasten safety rope, take good safety helmet, wear good shoes. Don't dress because the weather is hot. Some of the equipment used to go to the mall to see where the extension is more complete.
- Q:In the calculation of the bearing capacity of the scaffold, what is the axial force produced by the "N g2k" - the standard value of the component?
- Hello friends, NG2K said the weight of the standard parts of the standard value of the axial forceNG2K (kN) formula: NG2K = NG2+NG3+NG4 = 3.094 kN; NG2 and NG3, respectively, NG4(2) scaffolding deadweight standard value (kN/m2); the bamboo scaffold board, the standard value of 0.30NG2= 0.300 x 7 x 1.500 x (1.050+0.3) /2 = kN = 2.126;
- Q:Scaffolding/industrial piercing?
- I got my lobes pierced 5 years before my industrial so I can't compare the pain but everyone says industrial. Idk if they can freeze or not. The pain is completely tolerable.
- Q:Can a person get electrocuted if he's holding an exposed wire in one hand and metal scaffolding in the other?
- First of all, are you working with AC ( alternating current - like a house) or DC ( direct current - like a car)? Assuming you are working with AC, then: Which wire are you holding? This again is assuming 120 vac - Bare copper ( ground) White ( neutral ) or Black ( Hot ) If you have a bare copper ground wire or the White insulated wire you will be fine. If you have the Black insulated wire in your hand then you are going to have a bad day. Yes to the first question Yes to the second question ( I would hope he was smart enough to let go before being too badly zapped) Both is the answer to the third question, as the person is basically an extension of the circuit - being burnt up - until he touches earth (ground) allowing the current to seek ground. All in all I would say leave any exposed wires alone until you have a professional with a multi meter check it out first. If this is in a commercial ( business) setting the voltages are much higher, not to mention it is most likely 3 phase - so watch out. All colors are referenced for the United States.
- Q:Which loads are considered in the design of the scaffold
- The variable load of the scaffold shall contain the following contents:1) construction load: including the personnel, equipment and materials, etc.;2) wind load.Safety code for construction of steel tubular scaffold with couplers JGJ130-2011
- Q:Construction scheme of portal scaffold
- This specification is applicable to the design, construction and use of the floor (bottom) door type steel pipe scaffold used in industrial and civil construction. The door type steel pipe scaffold for other purposes (such as chimneys, water towers, etc.) can be carried out in accordance with the principles of this specification.
- Q:Can I recycle steel scaffolding tubes by encasing them in concrete to make a stronger beam.?
- Like molitor said, if someone wants your bike bad enough, there's hardly any way to stop them. However, theives are like roaches; they don't want to be seen and scurry away when they think they're found out. Anything you do to slow them down works in your favor because it urges them to move on to easier pickings. Incidently, every system has its weakness. How good is your chain? Just because a chain is big doesn't mean it's strong. Even cheap Chinese bolt cutters will cut through a really big cheap chain, soft bolt or cheap padlock. Go for the high quality chains used by truckers to bind down loads or the type designed for overhead hoists. They may not be as big as others, but they are really tough and will give bolt cutters a run for their money. If you have bolts anywhere on the chain, use grade 8 and a good, hardened lock.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range