cold roll forming steel channel for construction
|1.Product Size||Size : 5#--40#|
|2.Product length||Lengths : 6m--12m|
|3.Standard||Standard : GB, ASTM, JIS, DIN|
|4.Grade||Grades : Q235B, Q345B, SS400|
|5.Application||Used or building structures, vehicle|
|manufacturing and other industrial structures|
|6.Features||Can produce special specification products |
|as per our customers' requirement|
|7.Delivery Time||15-30 days after recieve the LC or pre-paid|
|8.Detail Package||Bundles, seaworthy wooden cases with or without|
|edge protector, steel hoop and seals, or as per|
Drawing and Detail DATA (help to know more information)
Other Steel Bar Specification:
1.Square bar:Size: 4mm*4mm~100mm*100mm
2.Round Bar:Diameter: 3mm~800mm
3.Angel Bar:Size: 3mm*20mm*20mm~12mm*100mm*100mm
4.Flat bar:Thickness: 2mm~100mm,Width: 10mm~500mm,
5.Hexagonal :Size: 2mm~100mm
- Q:What are the use of stainless steel angle?
- Such as angle steel, channel, which are used for buildings, staircases, handrails, pendants for decoration, fasteners, kitchen utensils and other machinery parts
- Q:2520 stainless steel main properties
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:Now, what's the price of the 201 stainless steel angles?
- Depends on the specific specifications, the prices of different specifications201 of stainless steel is now considered as ordinary material, without magnetic or nickel. If you want high, you should use 304 stainless steel, 6.5 yuan more than 201 yuan a kilogram.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel angle steel tungsten steel
- Carbon steel, also called carbon steel, refers to an iron carbon alloy with a carbon content of less than 2.11% Wc. Carbon steel, in addition to carbon, usually contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus.
- Q:304 what does angle iron stand for me?
- 304 is the most widely used stainless steel, heat-resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:Consult 304 stainless steel angles. What tools are used for cutting and drilling?
- Stainless steel is a metal material, stainless steel (Stainless, Steel) refers to air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium and acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion, also known as stainless acid resistant steel
- Q:What are the standards for stainless steel angles?
- The import and export of stainless steel angle steel orders to use commonly required in the specification, the steel is carbon steel steel corresponding. That is stainless steel angle iron, in addition to specifications, there is no specific component and performance series.The delivery length of stainless steel angle iron is divided into two kinds: the length and the ruler, and the length of the stainless steel angle is 3 to four, 9m, 4 to 12M, 4 to 19m, 6 to 19m. The length of stainless steel angle steel selected in Japan ranges from 6 to 15m.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel angle steel or ordinary angle iron?
- Stainless steel angle iron bears good force. Because the stainless steel angle is constructed with carbon structural steel, is a simple section of steel, mainly used for metal components and plant frame.
- Q:304 stainless steel 32mm in diameter and 3mm in thickness. How much pressure can one metre withstand? How can I calculate the pressure of a pipe?
- 304 stainless steel, consisting of 18Cr-9Ni, is the most widely used stainless steel and heat resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:Which brand produces 304 stainless steel better?
- Weigh stainless steel sink components: stainless steel is an iron alloy steel, the proportion is 7.87, which added to the nickel, chromium heavy metals, these metals proportion is bigger than the steel, so relatively heavy weight (also reference thickness). If it is counterfeit, inferior stainless steel, such as steel plate chrome light weight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range