Coated Embossed Aluminum Coils for coil storages 3105, H44
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 7 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 200000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Coated Embossed Aluminum Coils for coil storages 3105, H44
Coated & embossed aluminum coils are widely used in refrigerators, ice-boxes, cold storage, freezer, decorations, etc.
Normally we coat PE, PVDF, or other paint according to customers’ requirements on surface of base coils (3105, H44, etc.). Specification of our stucco embossed and color coated aluminium coils: thickness 0.2-0.6mm, width less than 1600mm. As for coating, we normally use PVDF coating, PE coating, etc. We can adjust coating as per customers’ requirements.
Stucco embossed and coated aluminum sheets have more advantages than normal aluminium coils. They look more beautiful and better at strength and rigidity than normal aluminum coils.
2. Main Features of Coated Embossed Aluminum Coils for coil storages 3105, H44
• Light Weight
• Good in strength and rigidity
• High Flatness
• Good Weathering
• Saving Energy
• Rust proof
3. Coated Embossed Aluminum Coils for coil storages 3105, H44 Images
4. Specification of Coated Embossed Aluminum Coils for coil storages 3105, H44
COATING and COLOR
AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENTS
A．What about inspections to guarantee quality?
For each order, we will arrange strict inspection for raw materials, inspection during production and inspection for finished goods.
With requirement of customers, we also can arrange the third party inspection.
B．What about delivery?
We will put order in production schedule after order gets confirmed against copy of TT or L/C. Normally it takes about one month for production. Exact shipment schedule is different based on different sizes and quantity.
C．What is the MOQ?
5 tons for each size.
D. Where have you exported?
We have exported to many countries. Main markets include South East Asia, Middle East, North America, South America, etc.
As the EU prepares for premiums to rise yet higher before the traditional summer slowdown, there's plenty of news about aluminium elsewhere in the world. Take Vietnam, whose runaway economy means production and consumption of the metal is growing dramatically.
Vietnam braces itself for increasing aluminium demand
Nguyen Van Thu, the president of the Vietnam Association of Mechanical Industry, commented: "Our figures show that aluminium consumption in Vietnam has been increasing by 15-20% annually. It is used in many of our most important industries and industrial applications". As a result Sapa Ben Thanh Aluminum Profiles Company, based in Ho Chi Minh City, is doubling its production capacity at its joint venture in Vietnam in 2015, investing in a second, larger extrusion press to increase their product range.
Aluminium tipped to usurp nickel in the next price war
Not so long ago Indonesia sparked a nickel price war, putting in place a supply-led export ban that saw the price of the metal increase by more than 40%. As you can imagine it gave the nickel industry a very nasty shock. But there's more... the shock waves could be set to continue if expert industry analyses are correct, with aluminium following suit in 2014 and an equivalent squeeze on aluminium supplies. So what's the story?
UAE takes the lead
At the same time the United Arab Emirates is firming up its reputation as an emerging force in the international aluminium industry, making moves into European markets as revealed at the tenth annual Metef International Aluminium Exhibition in Italy during June. November 2014 is another important date in the region's calendar, with Aluminium Bahrain B.S.C hosting the next International Arab Aluminium Conference in November this year, in the Kingdom of Bahrain. The show's theme says it all: GCC: An aluminium power house. And it's a worldwide affair, expected to attract 700 or more delegates from every sector and every corner of the world.
- No, aluminum coils are not suitable for thermal insulation.
- The different widths available for aluminum coils range from narrow widths of around 3 inches to wider widths of up to 60 inches or more, depending on the specific requirements and applications.
- Yes, aluminum coils can be used in kitchen appliances. Aluminum is a commonly used material in the manufacturing of kitchen appliances due to its excellent thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance. It is often used in refrigerators, air conditioners, and other appliances that require efficient heat transfer. Aluminum coils are lightweight, durable, and can effectively dissipate heat, making them suitable for use in various kitchen appliances.
- Yes, aluminum coils are suitable for outdoor applications. Aluminum is known for its excellent corrosion resistance, making it a popular choice for outdoor use. It is not prone to rust or deterioration when exposed to moisture, sunlight, or harsh weather conditions. Additionally, aluminum coils are lightweight, durable, and have a high strength-to-weight ratio, making them ideal for various outdoor applications such as roofing, gutters, air conditioning systems, and outdoor furniture. Moreover, aluminum is a highly recyclable material, making it an environmentally-friendly choice for outdoor projects. Overall, aluminum coils are a reliable and practical option for outdoor applications.
- Aerospace heat exchangers can indeed utilize aluminum coils. In the aerospace industry, aluminum is widely employed due to its lightweight nature and exceptional thermal conductivity. Heat exchangers play a critical role in aerospace systems by transferring heat between different mediums. Aluminum coils effectively conduct heat, making them suitable for aerospace heat exchangers. Moreover, aluminum's resistance to corrosion is essential in the challenging environments encountered in aerospace applications. Additionally, its low density contributes to fuel efficiency by reducing the overall weight of aircraft. Hence, aerospace heat exchangers prefer aluminum coils owing to their outstanding thermal conductivity, lightweight properties, and corrosion resistance.
- Yes, aluminum coils can be used in the production of beverage cans. Aluminum coils are commonly used because aluminum is lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and recyclable, making it an ideal material for beverage cans. The coils are typically formed into can bodies and lids, which are then further processed to create the final beverage cans.
- Yes, aluminum coils can be used in the production of automotive heat shields. Aluminum is commonly used in heat shields due to its excellent thermal conductivity and lightweight properties. It helps to effectively dissipate and reflect heat, making it a suitable material for this application.
- The maximum width and thickness of aluminum coils vary depending on the specific grade and manufacturing capabilities. However, as a general guideline, aluminum coils can range in width from a few inches to several feet, while thickness can range from a few millimeters to several inches. It is important to consult the manufacturer or supplier for precise specifications based on the intended application.
- Aluminum coils contribute to sustainable construction through their lightweight nature, recyclability, and energy efficiency. The use of aluminum in construction significantly reduces the weight of structures, leading to less material consumption, lower transportation costs, and reduced energy requirements during construction. Additionally, aluminum is highly recyclable, allowing for the reuse of the material at the end of its life cycle, further reducing waste and environmental impact. Moreover, aluminum coils are known for their excellent thermal conductivity, enabling energy-efficient designs by improving insulation and reducing heating and cooling needs in buildings. Overall, aluminum coils play a crucial role in sustainable construction by promoting resource efficiency, waste reduction, and energy conservation.
- The energy efficiency of lighting installations is greatly enhanced by the use of aluminum coils. Firstly, aluminum, being highly conductive, effectively transfers heat away from the lighting system. This prevents heat accumulation, which can negatively impact the performance and lifespan of the lighting fixtures. By effectively dissipating heat, aluminum coils ensure that the lights operate at their highest efficiency by maintaining optimal operating temperatures. Furthermore, aluminum coils are lightweight, which makes them easier to handle and install. This reduces the overall weight of the lighting fixtures, making them more convenient to mount and manipulate during installation. The reduced weight also leads to lower energy consumption during transportation and installation, thus promoting long-term energy efficiency. Additionally, aluminum coils are highly durable and resistant to corrosion, making them ideal for lighting installations exposed to various environmental conditions. This durability reduces the need for frequent replacements or repairs, resulting in lower energy consumption associated with maintenance. Moreover, aluminum is a recyclable material, meaning that the coils can be easily reused or repurposed at the end of their life cycle. Recycling aluminum requires significantly less energy compared to producing new aluminum, leading to a reduced carbon footprint and overall lower energy consumption. In summary, aluminum coils offer numerous benefits in terms of energy efficiency for lighting installations. Their efficient heat dissipation, lightweight nature, durability, and recyclability contribute to optimized performance, reduced energy consumption, and a more sustainable lighting solution.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like