Bluetooth portable speaker,Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker, Bathroom Mini Speaker
Green, Pink, Blue, Red and etc..
USB cable, audio cable, user manual
Gift Box packing
45mm 4Ω 3W
1. Cute silicon housing, lovely design
3. Small size, excellent sound, suitable for outdoor even
4. Full and rich low-end response, good bass
5. Built-in microphone for hands-free speaker for any phone
6. Built-in rechargeable battery for up to 1-3 hours playback, power saving
7. Wireless control of tracks and volumn on phone by pressing the buttons
10. Can be used as a wired speaker
11. Easy connect to phone, ipad, pc, psp etc(auto connect to last connection)
12. Different colors for option: Pink, Orange, Green
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:MAGNETICALLY SHIELDED SPEAKERS. DOs AND DONTs.?
- Never heard of a loudspeaker without a magnet. I wonder where you read about that? Computer 'speakers are shielded because otherwise the field could distort the on-screen image in c.r.t. displays (which use magnetic deflection.)
- Q:Can a French speaker learn Haitian Creole?
- Not a modern french speaker because the syntax and grammar mixed with french root words is English. It is an whole nother way of speaking.
- Q:which brand speaker is better ?
- I own Bose tower speakers, 701's. I listened to them next to several other brands and liked them the best so I spent MY money on them. Now years later I still love the way they sound, which answers your 2nd question. What's important about speakers is that YOU like how they sound, not any of us, definitely not audiophile/audiosnob magazines, forums etc. Also remember a set of speakers can sound much different from one receiver to another. So it really takes some trial error to get things the way you like. You won't put them in a professional recording studio, so I don't know why anyone would suggest that. Also, you asked about the towers, so why do people tell you the cubes are bad? News flash: cubes are not towers lol. And what does marketing have to do with how they sound? Does spending less than X amount of dollars on advertising make the speakers themselves sound good? And make us all happy and joyous to get to listen to them? kinda peculiar reasoning there. All 3 of those are good choices, I personally prefer my 701's to the speakers I've heard from either of the other 2 brands. But if you listened to them you might happen to think they suck. Also look at Polk monitor series. Newegg dot com often has them on sale for killer prices. When it's said done it's your opinion. We all don't have the same taste, otherwise everyone would have the same stereo system, right?
- Q:dell XPS 600 speakers wont work?
- You would be better off with the pentium d 950 processor as the 900 series has 2 mb cache per core, so you would get 4 mb cache total instead of 2 mb and the price difference isnt that much, as for memory I would get 2 gb in 2 slots, 1 gb sticks
- Q:The Ways of Speakers?
- Component speakers. the brands are nearly endless. It's more of a question of how much $$ you want to spend. Focal, mb quart, diamond, jl, cdt
- Q:good ipod touch 2G speakers?
- well okorder
- Q:home theatre without center speaker?
- As bb stated No you do not have to use a center channel speaker it is not mandatory, it often not even needed in most home theater systems. in fact in many cases its actually better without one, and allow you left and right main speakers to cover the whole spectrum. Center channel speakers were mainly designed and used when dedicated home theater systems have large movie screens and the main speakers are very far apart, creating a whole in the middle of the soundstage. In most consumer homes we do not use huge movie screens and can position our main speakers at a reasonable distance apart allowing for good center fill, or good mono content. Like bb said when you go into speaker setup menu it will ask you if you are using a center channel speaker, simply say no and all dialog and center channel information will be directed to both the left and right main speakers. So no you don't have to have one, and in most cases if your speakers are less than 10ft apart you are going to get better results without one. Kevin 40 years high end audio video specialist
- Q:Samsung PN50A450 TV hooking up speakers?
- You'll need to purchase an amplifier. Those RCA inputs aren't newer, they are different. Regular speaker wire requires an amplified signal to drive the speaker. RCAs are line level, so they don't amplify the signal. This is not an old speaker connection, it is the only speaker connection. RCAs are used to hook up devices like dvd players or cable boxes, not speakers.
- Q:Speakers These parameters represent what
- F-130v on behalf of the speaker's caliber is 130mm is 5 inches
- Q:93' Aerostar Speaker Size?
- Front speakers Dash : 4 factory speaker note Far rear speakers Mid Panel : 6x9 Tail Doors : 3-1/2
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range