LG Tone Vibrating Bluetooth Headset Hbs-730
It can connect two equipments at the same time
Vibration reminding when phone call comes in
- Receiving earplugs via Magnetic suction automatically
Delivers enhanced audio and bass response and a host of calling features in a sleek, comfortable design
Built in apt-X technology reproduces CD quality sound over a Bluetooth connection ,
Unique, around the neck, wearing style provides all day comfort and ease of use
High quality stereo bluetooth Wireless headset with music & phone functions.
Surround type design is convenient to carry, more comfortable than other brands
9mm high fidelity audio earplugs, life like clear sound
Speaking key, Volum control keys, the music key. Up/down song keys
HSP, HFP, A2DP and AVRCP/Handfree
Size Of The Body
Up to 10 hours
Up to 15 hours
About 360 hours
USB micro 5 pin cable
- Q:CoMPUTER SPEAKERS!?!?
- 1st plz check your manual. One hole is for mic. one hole is for stereo speaker or headphones. others are mainly for surround sound speaker system as some1 has mentioned here.
- Q:stock radio with speakers?
- absolutely. The main issue is that the factory installed (usually) speakers needing far less power to drive them and as such you will need to turn it up to reach a similar sound level. be advised you CAN exceed the potential of the stock radio and get horrible sound as the Total harmonic distortion at that power level from the stock radio will cause poor sound. just don't go nuts on a high end set of pioneer speakers and you'll be happy.
- Q:Plugging speaker cable into phones jack, possible?
- Any cable that you get that fits into a headphones jack on a receiver is NOT speaker wire, period. Get REAL speaker wire, like 16 gauge wire, which comes with twin bare ends at both ends, to hook up speakers. Plus, even if you could plug a speaker into a headphone jack, speakers need watts of audio power, and headphone jacks put out MILLI watts of audio power, that is, a signal thats a thousand times too low to drive a speaker.
- Q:Jobs as Motivational Speaker?
- Call them and tell them the subject content and fax them a copy of your brief history, summary of topic and experience about the topic. Leave your number on the fax and they will contact you if they are interested. Keep in mind, a lot of school are under school improvement under No Child Left Behind and there isn't a lot of time for these kinds of things so unless it relates to school somehow in a subject area they will tell you no and don't be disappointed if they say so. Private schools get no federal funds so their curriculum is more flexible and you'd still need a subject that pertains to educational purposes. However Private schools will give you better shot at speaking.
- Q:car speaker rattle? ?
- The speaker is blown just get a new one
- Q:Replacing speakers in a record?
- Probably not. Normally speakers either work, or they don't (or they sound crackly if their blown). The amplifier (along with the volume knob of course) is what determines how loud your speakers get. If the speakers plug in to an impedance matching output, and you've plugged/attached them incorrectly, that could also affect the volume. Also, make sure that you don't have any frayed speaker wires touching each other. This could short out the volume, and make them sound real soft.
- Q:Quality white surround sound speakers?
- Yes Bose is overpriced, and inferior even compared to MUCH cheaper speakers. Brands? How about anything BUT Bose? Sony, Klipsch, Definitive Technology, Kirkland (yes, Costco's generic brand) Bose does not use a subwoofer. No, they legally cannot call their Bose Bass Unit (or whatever) a subwoofer because it's not a subwoofer. It's an overpriced, over-engineered thing that tries to sound like a subwoofer but fails miserably. Any set of speakers can do window-rattling-loud. Whether or not they can produce clear notes both in the treble and bass regardless of the volume is another matter. My brother-in-law has a high end Bose system, but honestly it just makes noise. You don't hear music or feel the explosions, you just hear loud fuzzy noise. I don't even need to turn the system up very loud to get room thumping bass, and I don't lose the higher end of the spectrum either. Honestly, the receiver doesn't make a lot of difference with regards to the sound. Pick on based on the features and inputs you need. Here, too, Bose falls behind. For $200-300, you can get a entry level receiver with multiple HDMI inputs and a swath of other audio inputs to satisfy most home setups. For speakers, I got a nice set of bookshelf speakers and a 10 subwoofer kit from Definitive Technology for $500. For something from Bose that even has a single HDMI port on it, and their fakey speaker setup, you're at least looking something that costs thousands of dollars, and is essentially a crippled home-theater-in-a-box (HTIB) unit with no additional inputs other than one for your iPod (and ONLY your iPod.) I dunno. $1000 for a receiver and non-proprietary speakers that will last me a life time, vs. thousands for inferior speakers which will fall apart after 10 years or so and can only be used with other Bose products (maybe) Yeah, that's a toughie.
- Q:What size speakers go in an 02 Pontiac Bonneville?
- Got okorder
- Q:Do speakers really matter?
- speakers are the only part of the stereo you can actually hear. small differences in speakers can make a huge difference in the sound quality.
- Q:How loud are 3000miliwatt speakers?
- Even if the speakers are super-efficient, you will probably not get more than about 95 dB at one meter. 3000 mWatts (same as 3 Watts) isn't much power at all. The fact that the manufacturer is rating their speakers in miliwatts means that they are marketing them to people who have little or no concept of wattage. Thus, you can deduce that they are almost certainly very crappy speakers with poor performance.
As a professional manufacturer,we have been in car electronics since 2006,focusing on bluetooth car kit with solar panel,Voice control bluetooth handsfree car kit,car MP3 FM transmitter and bluetooth car MP3 FM transmitter,mini speaker and so on. Our two R&D centers in Shanghai and Shenzhen release two models into the market every month.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||Europe；North America ；South America。
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range