Multi- Functional Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Headset
Product performance parameters
1- Charging voltage: USB 5V
2-Working current: 25-35mA
3- Bluetooth Working range: 10m
4-Output power: 35mW
5-Frequency range: 2.401-2.480GHz
6- Distortion factor: ≤1%
7-Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
8-Working Time: Music/ HuaTong state 10 h
10- Charging Time: 3h
- Q:My speakers blew on my subwoofer. Can I replace the speakers? If so, where can I can new ones?
- yes, okorder
- Q:How do i get my genesis labs speakers to work?
- You don't, do a search on white van speakers and you will see that Genesis speakers are actually horrible speakers and may actually harm your amplifier if they are hooked up. Sorry to tell you the bad news, but please do search on White van speaker and see for yourself.
- Q:Amp and speakers questions?
- you need to match the RMS rating of the speakers you chose with the RMS rating of an amplifier. If that amp puts out 500 watts of RMS power, then it will easily blow those 6x9's. however a 500 wat RMS amplifier that isn't a subwoofer amp would be very expensive. If you're talking abot a useless max rating, then those speakers will probably handle the power easily.
- Q:2.1 vs 3.1 speaker system?
- Best 3.1 Speaker System
- Q:speakers near computer?
- Speakers come electromagnetically shielded these days. so it shouldn't be a problem.
- Q:civic speakers?
- The two front door speakers are 6.75. The rear speakers are 6x9
- Q:Home speaker??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
- I hope you are planning to hook up to a Mixer. You can't just hook stuff to a speaker. Also you can't hook a sub to a speaker.
- Q:best 6x9 speakers out there?
- 6x9 speakers? in an enclosed box? what the hell are you smokin?? anyways try MB Quarts for about $200
- Q:what is a good truck speaker?
- you need to amp the speakers. even aftermarket stereos put out less than 20 watts rms, stock stereos put out less. look around for a good 4 channel amp, capable of delivering 50 watts rms @ 4 ohms per channel or more, this is the best way to get loud, clean sound, you don't even need new speakers. if you really don't want to add an amp, search for speakers with high efficiency ratings. efficiency is measured in decibels @ 1 watt and at 1 meter. the higher the efficiency rating, the easier your speakers can be driven by your stereo and the louder they will be. An efficiency rating of 95db @ 1w and 1m or higher is what you want. check out polk audio. if i remember correctly, their mm series is pretty efficient. be wary of cheaper brands advertising high efficiency ratings. they are usually lying!! check to see if they are cea certified.
- Q:Notebook Speakers?
- First off a warning friends don't let friend's buy dells. Blah anyways the notebook will have speakers built in but there not going to be that good. If your speakers worked fine on the other laptop and are amplified (they plug into the wall usually) then they should work just fine.
As a professional manufacturer,we have been in car electronics since 2006,focusing on bluetooth car kit with solar panel,Voice control bluetooth handsfree car kit,car MP3 FM transmitter and bluetooth car MP3 FM transmitter,mini speaker and so on. Our two R&D centers in Shanghai and Shenzhen release two models into the market every month.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||Europe；North America ；South America。
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range