- Classification: Barium sulfate
- CAS No.: 13462-86-7
- Other Names: white pigment
- MF: BaSO4
- EINECS No.: 7727-73-7
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Purity: 98
- Appearance: white powder
- Application: used in coatings, printing inks, plastics, rubbers, paper etc.
- Model Number: Precipitated barium sulfate
- Color: White
- Quality Standard: Q/HYY001-2002
- Usage: Printing
- Barium sulfate content: Min 98%
- Whiteness: High up to 93.0
- Application 2: Cosmetic
- Certificate: ISO9001
- Market: Global
- Apperence: White powder
- Q:What is the speed and dimension of Raymond spindle?
- Raymond mill working principle: work, will need to crush the material from the cover side of the hopper into the machine, depending on the host hanging in the grinding roller frame plum, moves around the vertical axis, and its rotation, due to centrifugal force when rotating, roller to swing, pressed to the the grinding ring, between the shovel shovel material to the grinding roller and grinding ring for rolling mill roller and achieve the purpose of crushing material. Winnowing process: material grinding, fan will be blown into the host shell, blowing powder by grinding chamber is arranged above the analyzer for separation, fine through thick materials fall into the grinding chamber and re grinding, the fineness of the specifications of the wind flow into the cyclone collector, collected by the powder outlet, i.e.. Air return by the large cyclone collector at the upper end of the tube back into the fan, the wind road cycle, and the flow under the condition of negative pressure, circulating the air amount increased by exhaust gas pipe of fan and the host discharged into the small cyclone collector, purification.
- Q:How to identify barite?
- Do not understand, you can ask the teacher, so that both can solve the problem, but also to promote friendship between teachers and students, do not wait until graduation, want to find a teacher chat, there is no cordial feeling.
- Q:How do you value barite? How much is it per ton?. Thank you
- After beneficiation, general industrial products 340-600 yuan / ton, there are thousands of pieces. Fluctuate in line with market conditions。 Time is different, the price is different. Crude ore ranging from 30-200. Excluding freight.
- Q:How do underground barite work? Do you want to blast it?
- According to relevant regulations, the country's major or major railway lines are prohibited from mining. Local railway is required.
- Q:Barite mine, how can I take orders from abroad?
- Barium sulfate content more than 92%!. Above 92% whiteness! Specific gravity above 4.3
- Q:What is the economic value of barite? Where is the main producing area?
- In the paint industry, barite powder filler can increase the film thickness, strength and durability;5. papermaking, rubber and plastics industry also make packing with barite;
- Q:Barite types barite ore
- Barite mineral characteristics of ore type ore characteristics of main mineral associated minerals in sedimentary type massive or granular structure stripes and beans barite quartz, clay minerals, pyrite hydrothermal type, dense gray to white barite, fluorite, pyrite, chalcopyrite, galena, sphalerite, hematite, witherite etc. volcano sedimentary barite siderite and Specularite eluvial type, easy to select high grade barite, fluorite, calcite and barite is the most common mineral rich barium
- Q:Heavy powder and barite is the same kind of thing
- Barite white or gray, sometimes with blue, pink, yellow or brown, a plate of coarse dense clumps or complete. Can be ground into fine powder, paint, rubber and plastic products, pigments and extenders. No data show that heavy powder and barite is one of the East and the west, is not wrong please write your own judgment.
- Q:Barite is more important than how to test only
- What are the steps of measuring the weight of barite and which instruments to use? 1, the balance measuring quality 2, a large cup, a load of a certain amount of water, reading; put stones in, and then read, subtract, is the size of the stone. Remember reading
- Q:Use of barium sulfate?
- The barium sulfate mineral called barite. White amorphous powder is stable, insoluble in water, acid, alkali or organic solvents. Radiological examination using barium sulfate agent which can absorb X rays and its role in developing the gastrointestinal tract,
We are a professional manufacturer of titanium dioxide, aluminum paste, fire retardant coating, and other inorganic chemicals in China. 60% of our products are sold abroad to Europe, America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Our company has attained ISO9001 certification.
We sincerely welcome you to establish stable relationships with us. We have been providing good services to our customers in many parts of the world and will continue to do our best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||30.00% Mid East
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
||TOP 10 TIO2 Brand;Fast growing company;Big tax payer
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range