Detailed Product Description
Stable supply of Barite
BaSO4 : 94%-98%
Specific Gravity : 4.2-4.4 min
Other trace elements meet the international standard
1. As raw material for paints, printing ink, plastics, rubber and storage battery.
2. As surface smear for photographic paper and calendered paper; as sizing agent for textile industry.
3. As clarifying agent for glass products.
4. As protective material for radiation; also used for ceramics, enamel, perfumes and pigments.
5. As raw material for the making of other barium salts.
- Q:Is barite crystal?
- The main component of quartz is quartz, and the chemical formula is SiO2. Crystal common colors are colorless, yellow, purple, green, brown, and shiny glass. Crystal is a kind of gemstone. Its quality is judged by its color and purity.
- Q:Is there a simple, fast method for the determination of barium sulfate in barite?
- Barite resources are quite abundant in China, and are distributed in 21 provinces (regions) of China, with a total reserves of 3.6 tons of ore
- Q:Ti ore is what?
- Mineral aggregate. In modern technological and economic conditions, metals and other products can be extracted from minerals in an industrial scale. The original refers to solid material mined from metal deposits, has been extended to after the formation of accumulation in the parent rocks of sulfur, fluorite and barite, non metallic minerals.
- Q:Are barite and barium sulfate poisonous? Are they harmful to the body?
- The main component of barite is barium sulfate, and barium sulfate has radiation protection
- Q:How can the flotation barite be insoluble in water?
- Barite is BaSO4, CaSO4, SrSO4 are natural gypsum, celestite stable minerals, the water insoluble;
- Q:Ore flotation barite and fluorite process
- If there is no other sulfide ore, the 2 shall be mixed with oleic acid, and water glass will be used as an inhibitor. After that, the two will be separated
- Q:Method for the determination of barite composition
- Not only is a kind of barite, there are many kinds, some barium sulfate, some not, so the determination of chemical composition of his is not a kind of what you say, only suitable for barium sulfate.
- Q:What is barite?
- Identification features: crystal plate, low hardness, perfect cleavage, nearly perpendicular to the density, no bubbles in hydrochloric acid, and what distinguishes it from similar calcite.Barite is mainly formed in the low temperature hydrothermal conditions, Hunan, Guangxi, Qinghai, Xinjiang and other places have great China barite veins. Barite is barium extraction of raw materials into a fine powder can be used for drilling mud with the increasing agent, can do a variety of white paint, paint and rubber industry, papermaking filler chemicals and so on.
- Q:With water 155 tons barite barite powder with many side drilling fluid
- Barite more difficult tripping, easy to form a fake cake, slim hole. Please use it in moderation.
- Q:Is barium sulfate an alias for barite?
- Barite is the alias of barium sulfate
With strong technical force, high quality of raw materials and strict production control, our products' quality has reached the advanced level at home and abroad. At present, the quality of our products in the most demanding powder coating industry has a unique quality and a resource advantage and are widely recognized and accepted, especially by Guangdong, Shanghai, Zhejiang and many overseas markets. With strict quality control, we strive to provide the most value for the chemical industry. Our company is dedicated to providing the best services for all friends with excellent quality and a good reputation. We are expecting to work with friends from all around the world with sincere cooperation and common progress.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guizhou, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Fangcheng Port In Guangxi,Zhanjiang Port In Guangzhou,Huangpu in Guangzhou
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range