Stable supply of Barite and FACTORY PRICE
Content (BaSO4) : 97%-98%
Specific Gravity : 4.2-4.4 min
Particle Size : 3000 mesh
Other trace elements meet the international standard
We can supplyoil drilling barite, chemical barite ,white barite for paint and coating.
You can enjoythe factory priceand high quality barite powder. Our barite can meet all your requirements andthe other trace elements can meet the international standard.
1. As raw material for paints, printing ink, plastics, rubber and storage battery.
2. As surface smear for photographic paper and calendered paper; as sizing agent for textile industry.
3. As clarifying agent for glass products.
4. As protective material for radiation; also used for ceramics, enamel, perfumes and pigments.
5. As raw material for the making of other barium salts.
- Q:What is the density of barite?
- Barite density is 4.3 x 10 kg / M fand fand.
- Q:Purification technology of barite
- The physical purification methods of barite are mainly hand sorting, gravity separation and magnetic separation. The basis of hand selection is the difference of color and density between barite and associated ore. After crushing ore, barite minerals and gangue minerals can be effectively dissociated, hand selected can choose massive barite. Such as Guangxi Xiangzhou pan Cun mine, can get the size 30 ~ 150mm in the hand selection method, the content of BaSO4 >92% in china. The hand picking method is simple, convenient and easy to operate. It has low dependence on equipment and small cost, but requires high ore content and low production efficiency, which results in great waste of resources. Gravity separation is based on the density difference between barite and associated minerals.
- Q:The main purpose of barite powder.
- The main application fields of barite powder uses: oil and gas well drilling mud circulation rotary drilling in increasing agent cooling drill, debris, cutting down the drill pipe away lubrication, sealing hole wall, oil and gas pressure control to prevent flowing.Coagulant chemical production of barium carbonate, barium chloride, barium sulfate, lithopone, barium hydroxide, barium oxide and barium barium compounds of these compounds are widely used in the reagent, catalyst, sugar refining, textile, fire, fireworks, all kinds of synthetic rubber,Plastics, pesticides, steel surface quenching, phosphor, fluorescent lamp, oil agent, additives etc.Glass deoxidizer, clarifier, flux, increase the optical stability, gloss and strength of glass
- Q:Method for the determination of barite composition
- Not only is a kind of barite, there are many kinds, some barium sulfate, some not, so the determination of chemical composition of his is not a kind of what you say, only suitable for barium sulfate.
- Q:The role of bariteEffect of barite in drilling fluid
- Sometimes the mud weight does not balance with the underground oil or air pressure, which will cause a blowout accident. The underground mud must be increased when the underground pressure is higher,
- Q:Generally, barite is chosen as acid washing. What are the pollutants produced in the process?
- Attention should be paid to the discharge and recycling of wastewater. A closed shop, built high walls, roads, open space spray dust. Increase crystal powder humidity.
- Q:How do you value barite? How much is it per ton?. Thank you
- After beneficiation, general industrial products 340-600 yuan / ton, there are thousands of pieces. Fluctuate in line with market conditions。 Time is different, the price is different. Crude ore ranging from 30-200. Excluding freight.
- Q:Is there a simple, fast method for the determination of barium sulfate in barite?
- Uses: Barite is a non renewable resources, is China's export advantages of one of the minerals
- Q:What is the economic value of barite? Where is the main producing area?
- Barite is the most common mineral of barium, which is made up of barium sulfate. In the low temperature hydrothermal veins, such as quartz barite vein, fluorite and barite vein, often associated with galena, sphalerite, chalcopyrite, cinnabar etc.. Barite deposits in China's Hunan, Guangxi, Qinghai and Jiangxi are mostly large hydrothermal mineral veins. Barite can be produced in sedimentary rocks, sedimentary rocks are like tuberculosis, mud and sand in sedimentary manganese deposits in shallow water and. In the residual clay deposits of weathered residual deposits, they often become compact and massive. Its chemical composition is: BaO:65.7%, SO3:34.3%. There are Sr, Pb and Ca isomorphism in composition.
- Q:Barite types barite ore
- The main application field of mud circulation barite mainly uses oil drilling oil and gas wells note in rotary drilling weighting agent cooling lubrication drill, drill pipe, closed hole wall, oil and gas pressure control to prevent flowing chemical barium carbonate, barium chloride, widely used in catalyst, synthetic rubber condensation agent, fluorescent powder, oil additives such as barium sulfate, lithopone, barium hydroxide, barium oxide and other barium compounds are widely used in textile, reagent, fire prevention, all kinds of fireworks, plastics, pesticides, welding glass deoxy agent, clarifying agent, fluxing agent increased the glass optical stability, luster and strength of rubber, plastic paint filler, polishing agent, weighting agent architecture concrete aggregate, paving material weight of swampy areas of buried pipeline, instead it used for nuclear facilities, nuclear power plant, X light lab, etc. shielding, extend the life of the road surface
With strong technical force, high quality of raw materials and strict production control, our products' quality has reached the advanced level at home and abroad. At present, the quality of our products in the most demanding powder coating industry has a unique quality and a resource advantage and are widely recognized and accepted, especially by Guangdong, Shanghai, Zhejiang and many overseas markets. With strict quality control, we strive to provide the most value for the chemical industry. Our company is dedicated to providing the best services for all friends with excellent quality and a good reputation. We are expecting to work with friends from all around the world with sincere cooperation and common progress.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guizhou, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Fangcheng Port In Guangxi,Zhanjiang Port In Guangzhou,Huangpu in Guangzhou
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range