- Classification: Barium sulfate
- CAS No.: 13462-86-7
- Other Names: white pigment
- MF: BaSO4
- EINECS No.: 7727-73-7
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Purity: 98
- Appearance: white
- Application: used in coatings, printing inks, plastics, rubbers, paper etc..,Paint
- Model Number: Precipitated barium sulfate,Barium Sulphate sulfate BaSO4
- color: white
- Certificate: ISO
- MQO: 1MT
- Shipment: In stock,can arrange any time
- Production capacity: 60000MT/Year
- Quality: Consistant
- Package: 25KG/50KG per bag
- Exported: Wold wide
- Q:What are the characteristics of quartz, barite and calcite to distinguish them?
- Barite: more important than;Calcite: small hardness with 5% drops of hydrochloric acid bubbling;Quartz: hardness, grease gloss;
- Q:Barite barium salt products
- The main raw material of barium carbonate is barite, limestone and coal. The technological process is as follows: barite, coal powder, pulverization, baking, heating, steam leaching, clarification, carbonization, adding soda ash, steam desulfurization, washing, filtering, drying and packing.
- Q:What are the advantages of high pressure suspension roller mill? What are the applications?
- By adding special equipment, the machine can produce 30-80 coarse powder.
- Q:Is barium sulfate an alias for barite?
- Barite is the alias of barium sulfate
- Q:With water 155 tons barite barite powder with many side drilling fluid
- Barite more difficult tripping, easy to form a fake cake, slim hole. Please use it in moderation.
- Q:Is there a simple, fast method for the determination of barium sulfate in barite?
- Barium sulfate products used in oil and gas drilling mud weighting agent, in barium, chemical, filling and other areas of consumption is increasing year by year.
- Q:Use and price of barite
- Barite crystals are large tubular, crystal together sometimes can form rose shaped or branched crystal block, which is called pappus shaped barite. Pure barite is colorless and transparent, usually white, light yellow, with a glass sheen. And barite can be used as a white pigment (commonly known as lithopone) can also be used in chemical industry, papermaking, textile, packing, in the production of glass which can act as a fluxing agent and increase the brightness of the glass. But it is mainly used as a weighting agent in the drilling industry and the extraction of barium.
- Q:All uses of barite
- Barite is a barium sulfate (BaSO 4) as the main ingredients of non-metallic minerals, pure barite show white, shiny, because of the influence of impurities and foreign matter are often gray, light red, light yellow, crystalline quite good barite can also appear transparent crystal.
- Q:The difference between barite and gypsum
- Gypsum is a monoclinic mineral, a hydrate whose main chemical component is calcium sulfate (CaSO4). Gypsum is a wide range of industrial materials and building materials. It can be used as cement retarder, gypsum building product, model making, medical food additive, sulphuric acid production, paper packing, paint filling, etc..The microporous structure and heat dehydration of gypsum and its products provide excellent sound insulation, heat insulation and fire resistance.
- Q:What is the economic value of barite? Where is the main producing area?
- Other: Barite and oil mixed coating base on manufacturing tarpaulin; barite powder for refining kerosene; gastrointestinal contrast agent in the pharmaceutical industry; it can also be used for pesticides, tanning, fireworks etc.. In addition, barite is also used for extraction of metal barium as getter binder, television and other vacuum tubes. An alloy made of barium and other metals (aluminum, magnesium, lead, calcium) used in bearings.
We are a professional manufacturer of titanium dioxide, aluminum paste, fire retardant coating, and other inorganic chemicals in China. 60% of our products are sold abroad to Europe, America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Our company has attained ISO9001 certification.
We sincerely welcome you to establish stable relationships with us. We have been providing good services to our customers in many parts of the world and will continue to do our best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||30.00% Mid East
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
||TOP 10 TIO2 Brand;Fast growing company;Big tax payer
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range