- CAS No.: 1332-58-7
- Other Names: kaolin
- MF: AlO22sio2 2 h2o
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade,Reagent Grade
- Purity: 93
- Appearance: white powder
- Application: ceramic. paint, plastic
- Model Number: KLT-998
- Q:Types of coal mineralization
- Mineral resources refers to after geological mineralization formed the natural occurrence in the internal or surface crust is buried in the ground or exposed to the surface, a solid, liquid or gaseous, and has the development and utilization of the mineral aggregate value or useful elements. Mineral resources belong to non renewable resources, and their reserves are limited. At present, there are more than 160 kinds of minerals known in the world, of which more than 80 are widely used. According to their characteristics and uses, usually divided into four categories: energy, minerals 11; metal minerals 59; non-metallic mineral 92; water and mineral 6. There are 168 kinds of minerals.
- Q:Is barite crystal?
- The main component of quartz is quartz, and the chemical formula is SiO2. Crystal common colors are colorless, yellow, purple, green, brown, and shiny glass. Crystal is a kind of gemstone. Its quality is judged by its color and purity.
- Q:How can the flotation barite be insoluble in water?
- Barite is BaSO4, CaSO4, SrSO4 are natural gypsum, celestite stable minerals, the water insoluble;
- Q:Barite ore dressing
- The beneficiation methods of barite include hand sorting, gravity separation, magnetic separation and flotationHand picked: after mining the original ore, with simple manual hand election, it is a common method of mineral processing in many rural small mining. Some mines, due to their high geological grade and stable quality, have been selected by hand to meet the requirements of foreign trade. Such as Guangxi Xiangzhou pan Cun mine, selected rich ore by hand method, particle size of 30 ~ 150mm, BaSO4>95%, general can be greater than 92%. The hand picking method is simple and easy to operate without any equipment, but it has low productivity and large waste of resources.
- Q:Barite mine, how can I take orders from abroad?
- These two days, I saw a lot of foreign oil powder in the inquiry, I looked at it, but still looking for agents to do export is relatively simple.
- Q:The difference between barite and gypsum
- Barite is the most common mineral of barium, which is made up of barium sulfate. In the low temperature hydrothermal veins, such as quartz barite vein, fluorite and barite vein, often associated with galena, sphalerite, chalcopyrite, cinnabar etc.. Barite deposits in China's Hunan, Guangxi, Qinghai and Jiangxi are mostly large hydrothermal mineral veins. Barite can be produced in sedimentary rocks, sedimentary rocks are like tuberculosis, mud and sand in sedimentary manganese deposits in shallow water and. In the residual clay deposits of weathered residual deposits, they often become compact and massive.Chemical composition: BaO:65.7%, SO3:34.3%. There are Sr, Pb and Ca isomorphism in composition.
- Q:What is spar concrete? What are the characteristics of crystal?.
- Generally used in nuclear power plant construction.
- Q:Is barite toxic?
- BaSO4 name of barite, it belongs to heavy metal salt, we know that the toxic heavy metal salt, but because BaSO4 is insoluble in water and acid insoluble lead, even if we eat into the stomach, it is not likely to have toxic Ba2+, so it is non-toxic. We sometimes use it to the hospital to do x, called "barium meal" for developing.
- Q:The difference between precipitated barium sulfate and white carbon
- Physical appearance: white powder or granular or irregular block. High temperature and no burning, good electrical insulation.
- Q:Method of regulating barite mud
- The proportion is fully dispersed to the mud soil according to the conditions at that timeI hope to sell mud Montana correct.
We are a professional manufacturer of titanium dioxide, aluminum paste, fire retardant coating, and other inorganic chemicals in China. 60% of our products are sold abroad to Europe, America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Our company has attained ISO9001 certification.
We sincerely welcome you to establish stable relationships with us. We have been providing good services to our customers in many parts of the world and will continue to do our best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||30.00% Mid East
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
||TOP 10 TIO2 Brand;Fast growing company;Big tax payer
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range