- Classification: Superfine Barium
- CAS No.: 13462-86-7
- Other Names: white pigment
- MF: BaSO4
- EINECS No.: 7727-73-7
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade,Electron Grade,Food Grade,Industrial Grade,Medicine Grade,Reagent Grade
- Purity: 98
- Appearance: white
- Application: used in coatings, printing inks, plastics, rubbers, paper etc..
- Model Number: Superfine Barium
- Color: White
- Quality Standard: Q/HYY001-2002
- Origin: China
- Usage: Printing
- Barium sulfate content: Min 98%
- Whiteness: High up to 93.0
- Application 2: Cosmetic
- Certificate: ISO9001
- Grade: Industrial
- Apperence: White powder
- Q:What is spar concrete? What are the characteristics of crystal?.
- Barite Concrete and barite mortar: anti radiation building materials, its raw materials in cement, lime, sand, barite and barite, barite powder etc..
- Q:What are the characteristics of quartz, barite and calcite to distinguish them?
- Calcite composition is calcium carbonate, quartz silica, barite barium sulfate
- Q:The difference between precipitated barium sulfate and white carbon
- The chemical name of silica is precipitated hydrated silica.Precipitated hydrated silica is a material consisting of amorphous particles precipitated from a soluble silicic acid brine solution.Chemical formula: SiO2 • nH2O
- Q:What is barite?
- The chemical composition of Ba[SO4], the crystal is orthogonal (orthorhombic) sulfate mineral crystal. Often a thick plate or columnar crystal, for dense block or plate, granular aggregates. The pure colorless transparent, impurities are dyed various colors, white streak, vitreous luster, transparent to translucent. Three groups of complete cleavage that angle is equal to or close to 90 degrees. The Mohs hardness of 3-3.5, the proportion of 4.3-4.6.
- Q:Is barite crystal?
- No, oh.The main component of barite is barium sulfate, and the chemical formula is BaSO4. Pure barite is colorless, transparent, or white, light yellow, glassy luster. It is mainly used as a weighting agent in the drilling industry and the extraction of barium.
- Q:The difference between barite and gypsum
- Barite is the most common mineral of barium, which is made up of barium sulfate. In the low temperature hydrothermal veins, such as quartz barite vein, fluorite and barite vein, often associated with galena, sphalerite, chalcopyrite, cinnabar etc.. Barite deposits in China's Hunan, Guangxi, Qinghai and Jiangxi are mostly large hydrothermal mineral veins. Barite can be produced in sedimentary rocks, sedimentary rocks are like tuberculosis, mud and sand in sedimentary manganese deposits in shallow water and. In the residual clay deposits of weathered residual deposits, they often become compact and massive.Chemical composition: BaO:65.7%, SO3:34.3%. There are Sr, Pb and Ca isomorphism in composition.
- Q:What are the characteristics of barite ore source?
- Barite deposit is divided into Chinese layered type, layered and vein type, transformation of vein type and accumulation type four ore deposit types. The stratiform barite deposits are obviously controlled by strata and lithofacies, and most of the vein barite deposits are related to strata in a certain period in the region. In some areas, stratiform barite deposits and vein barite deposits are all in the same age strata.
- Q:What's the use of barite ore
- Barite is one of the most important barium minerals, has the proportion of (4.3 - 4.7), low hardness (3 - 3.5) chemically stable, insoluble in water and acid, barite powder is mainly used in oil, chemical industry, paint, packing and other industrial sectors, including 80% - 90% used in petroleum drilling mud weighting agent. In addition, barite is difficult to contain water and acid, non-toxic and non-magnetic, and can absorb X- ray and gamma ray characteristics. Major applications of barite
- Q:The introduction of barite powder
- Barite powder, also called barium sulfate powder, chemical composition of BaSO4, the crystal is orthogonal (orthorhombic) sulfate mineral crystal.
- Q:The purpose of processing 2000 barite milling equipment which is good, the highest yield can be achieved?
- The amount of handling is small, in accordance with your needs. After grinding, we need to remove impurities, improve grade, and complete ore dressing equipment. Can help you design.
We are a professional manufacturer of titanium dioxide, aluminum paste, fire retardant coating, and other inorganic chemicals in China. 60% of our products are sold abroad to Europe, America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Our company has attained ISO9001 certification.
We sincerely welcome you to establish stable relationships with us. We have been providing good services to our customers in many parts of the world and will continue to do our best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||30.00% Mid East
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
||TOP 10 TIO2 Brand;Fast growing company;Big tax payer
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range