Detailed Product Description
Stable supply of Barite
BaSO4 : 94%-98%
Specific Gravity : 4.2-4.4 min
Other trace elements meet the international standard
Barium sulfate is odorless, tasteless, colorless, orthorhombic crystals or a white amorphous powder. It is an eco-friendly materials, insoluble in water, acids, alkalis or organic solvents.
It can be used as Medical treatment when gastrointestinal X-ray perspective with the "barium meal" for the stomach when swallowed agent perspective (called barium meal)). Industry, can be used as paint, ink, plastic, rubber and raw materials or battery filler, paper, printing paper and the copper surface coating agents, sizing agents used in the textile industry. Clarifying agent in glass production. It Can be used as an anti-radiation protective wall material. Also used in ceramics, enamel, oil, makeup, fragrance and pigment industries. It is also the raw material for the manufacture of other barium salts.
- Q:Types of coal mineralization
- Mineral resources refers to after geological mineralization formed the natural occurrence in the internal or surface crust is buried in the ground or exposed to the surface, a solid, liquid or gaseous, and has the development and utilization of the mineral aggregate value or useful elements. Mineral resources belong to non renewable resources, and their reserves are limited. At present, there are more than 160 kinds of minerals known in the world, of which more than 80 are widely used. According to their characteristics and uses, usually divided into four categories: energy, minerals 11; metal minerals 59; non-metallic mineral 92; water and mineral 6. There are 168 kinds of minerals.
- Q:Is there any silicon component in barite? Is barite worth more than quartz?
- The main component of barite barium sulfate is the molecular formula BaSO4, BaSO4 content in the ore is generally 80-90%, which contains a small amount of silica, the beneficiation process selection of barite concentrate powder, the grade can reach 98%, which also contains a small amount of silicon, calcium, iron, aluminum and other impurities.
- Q:Are barite and barium sulfate poisonous? Are they harmful to the body?
- General enterprises will pay attention to heavy metals, heavy metals exceeded, there will be some impact on the environment, etc., so the content of heavy metals need to be controlled; if the level of radioactivity is not exceeded, there will be no harm.
- Q:How do underground barite work? Do you want to blast it?
- These are only personal advice or permission from relevant departments such as land, environment and so on. I hope to help you with quarrying and blasting operations
- Q:Does natural barium sulfate have high purity and average grade?
- Natural barium sulfate is impure and contains many calcium carbonate magazines that can be distinguished by dilute hydrochloric acid
- Q:Who is greater in the compressive strength of Barite Concrete and ordinary crushed stone concrete?
- Ordinary crushed stone concrete has great compressive strength,,We've just done this experiment on this side
- Q:The influence of drilling barite on well logging
- Barite is mainly radioactive barium, because the radioactivity of barium is stronger than that of formation. If drilling or other process, adding barium will disturb the accuracy of logging.
- Q:What are the varieties of barite? What is the difference between the specific content?
- In the low temperature hydrothermal veins, such as quartz barite vein, fluorite and barite vein, often associated with galena, sphalerite, chalcopyrite, cinnabar etc..
- Q:Generally, barite is chosen as acid washing. What are the pollutants produced in the process?
- Dust is certain, generally can use cyclone dust remover + water film, or directly with bag type dust collector
- Q:Which crusher is the ideal equipment in the milling industry?
- Henan CHINO for the production of these equipment can be applied to crush the barite, limestone, slag, ceramic with hardness less than 9.3 fine powder processing, high humidity below 6% in the mineral chemical, non flammable and explosive materials and other industries more than 80 kinds of material, product size in the 20 - 425 range adjusted (the highest fineness of 1000 mesh)
With strong technical force, high quality of raw materials and strict production control, our products' quality has reached the advanced level at home and abroad. At present, the quality of our products in the most demanding powder coating industry has a unique quality and a resource advantage and are widely recognized and accepted, especially by Guangdong, Shanghai, Zhejiang and many overseas markets. With strict quality control, we strive to provide the most value for the chemical industry. Our company is dedicated to providing the best services for all friends with excellent quality and a good reputation. We are expecting to work with friends from all around the world with sincere cooperation and common progress.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guizhou, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Fangcheng Port In Guangxi,Zhanjiang Port In Guangzhou,Huangpu in Guangzhou
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range