Austenitic Seamless Steel Pipe 316L （00Cr17Ni14Mo2）
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1、Structure of Austenitic Seamless Steel Pipe 316L Description：
Stainless Steel 316L Pipe is also known as austenitic stainless steel alloy. It offers tremendously high resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion in the chloride conditions. With its austenitic structure it imparts extremely high hardness even at low cryogenic temperature ranges. Stainless Steel 316L Pipe offers stress to rupture, large tensile strength and creeping resistance at the elevated temperature ranges.
2、Main Features of the Austenitic Seamless Steel Pipe 316L ：
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Excellent weldability
• Highly tough
•Tremendous resistance to corrosion in the various media and oxidation
3、Austenitic Seamless Steel Pipe 316L Images：
4、Austenitic Seamless Steel Pipe 316L Specification：
Product name: AISI stainless steel pipe/tube
Materials: 304, 304L, 310S, 316, 316L, 325, 273, 219 and 168
Thickness: 1, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm
Outer diameter: 6-480mm
Length: as required
Treatment: cold and hot rolled
Applications: construction upholstery, and industry instruments, such as fencing, railing,safe doors/windows, gate fittings, inside staircases, balcony balustrades, furniture, sanitary wares and kitchen wares
Standards: GB, AISI, ASTM, DIN and JIS
Sureface: 2B, BA and designer finishes
Price terms: FOB, CIF, CFR and EXW
Delivery:10-15 days after received the deposit or as quantity request.
5、FAQ of Austenitic Seamless Steel Pipe 316L ：
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
- Q:How much is one ton of stainless steel pipe?
- If you want to use industrial, production, 316L is the best, but the price is expensive, but the best rust resistance, high stability.
- Q:Why is stainless steel magnetic?
- There are kinds of stainless steel at room temperature, the organizational structure can be divided into several categories: 1. austenitic: such as 304, 321, 316, 310; 2. martensite or ferrite, such as 430, 420, 410; austenitic is non-magnetic or weak magnetic properties, martensite or ferrite is magnetic. Usually used as a decorative stainless steel pipe,Most of the stainless steel plate is Austenitic 304 stainless steel material, is generally non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, but fluctuations in chemical composition caused by smelting or processing of different magnetic properties may also appear, but this can not be considered to be counterfeit or substandard, what is the reason? The above mentioned austenite is non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, and martensite or ferrite is magnetic, due to melting segregation or improper heat treatment, will cause a small amount of martensite Austenitic 304 stainless steel body or ferrite.
- Q:Classification, advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel welding
- The utility model has the advantages of universal use and easy operation, and is mainly regulated by people, and the welding seam material is an electric welding strip. Manual welding can weld almost all of the material, even outdoors, so it has good adaptability and is usually powered by direct current.Welding, either titanium type electrode, can also be sealed. The titanium electrode is easy to weld, the welding seam is beautiful, and the welding slag is easy to remove. But the drawback is that if you do not use it for a long time, you must bake it again to prevent moisture accumulation.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel pipe and stainless steel composite pipe?
- Stainless steel tube, the whole pipe is stainless steel lighter, bearing capacity, there is no composite pipe, but it is not easy to embroider,
- Q:Water and electricity thin wall stainless steel tube 304 material delta 2 what does that mean?
- 304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, antirust performance than the 200 series of stainless steel material stronger.
- Q:316 stainless steel pipe wall mirror polishing, the smaller the roughness, the better.
- From what you have described above, the difficulty lies in the roughness of the interior.You choose to finish the stainless steel tube, 2-3 finishing tubes, and then polished by solid polishing agent.
- Q:About stainless steel welding deformation
- In fact, the deformation of stainless steel and carbon steel caused little difference, but the deformation is greater than carbon steel, the treatment method is the same.(1) using smaller welding rod and smaller current.(2) correcting welding sequence;(3) before welding, clamp the weldment to avoid warping.(4) avoid excessive cooling or preheating of base metal.(5) the welding penetration is low.(6) reduce weld gap and reduce slotting degree.(7) pay attention to the welding size, not to make the welding bead too big.(8) pay attention to the fixed measures to prevent deformation.
- Q:Why is the outer diameter of 1 inch galvanized pipe 33.7? And the outer diameter of one inch stainless steel pipe is 25.4
- Some 25.4 such outer threads, is the imperial Whitworth Thread and American Standard unified thread, single head wire estimate.
- Q:Stainless steel and stainless steel pipe inside and outside polishing off, what is the difference?
- Deoiling stainless steel tube pipe means no oil after surface cleaning, degreasing bath immersion of the surface to see see oil is not removed, belonging to clean level products, mainly used in pharmaceutical equipment, water equipment, semiconductor and LCD needed for the production of the gas pipeline.
- Q:Can magnets attract stainless steel tubes?
- Stainless steel is becoming more and more popular because of its beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance and not easy to damage. More and more pots, city sculpture, architecture, decoration room etc. the use of stainless steel, stainless steel on discrimination but people do not know, some customers buy stainless steel kitchenware, stainless steel utensils with magnets in to try to try. It is stainless steel that attracts the magnet, but stainless steel can not be sucked. It seems that there is a misunderstanding about stainless steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like