Angular Contact Ball Bearing Manufacturer China
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Angular Contact Ball Bearing
1,Single row and combined angular contact ball bearing
Standard contact angle is 150,250 and 400 respectively configuring in post position with code "C","AC" and "B".The more contact angle is, the larger axial load bearing capacity is, the smaller contact surface is, the much more convenient high speed rotary is.Pretension is made on angular contact ball bearing to increase rigidity and accuracy of bearing.This bearing creates axial thrust load when being forced by radial load, thus it is configured (or combined) face to face or back to back.
2,Double row angular contact ball bearing
When configured back to back, bearings are composed of inner ring and outer ring only.
3,Four ponit contact ball bearing
Standard structure is that its inner ring is equally divided in axial direction, which is applicable to axial load or combined load, among which axial load is major composition.Single bearing can bear double row axial load and certain extent radial load. According to different direction of axial load, ring and sphere always contact at two points of linear line.When four point contact bearing is used, please contact with ZWA for analysis of operating conditions including bearing load.
Features: Angular contact ball bearing with contact angle is applicable to high speed and high precision rotary,which can bear combined load.
Q:How long es cycle of bearing life?
A:According to international standards, at least a year and a half , up tu 2 years
Q:How to maintenance bearing
A:Add to lubricantes on time
Q:Have diagram for bearing
A:The small one no have, large bearings will provide diagram
- Q:What are the differences between angular contact bearings AC and A and C?
- AC is the code for homemade bearings. The contact angle is 25 degrees. It is subjected to axial force and radial forceA for Japan bearing angle code, contact angle of 30 degrees, to bear axial force and radial forceC is the bearing angle code of Japan. The contact angle is 15 degrees. It mainly bears radial force and small axial force. It is used in high precision and high speed equipment
- Q:What are the differences between angular contact bearings and deep groove ball bearings?
- The difference between deep groove bearings with the angular contact bearings in the structure is: deep groove bearings and rolling contact rail check section view on the parallel with the axis, the angular contact bearing rail has an open angle in one direction, and the axis or axis of the vertical line and an alpha angle. As shown. No. 6 bearings mainly bear radial force, bearing No. 7 can bear radial force and axial force.
- Q:What does angle contact back to back mean?
- Angular contact ball bearings are interesting bearings. Divided the face and back. And others, ha ha.See young lovers not.Happy time, hold together KISS, KISS is certainly the mouth to mouth, face to face, we use the word FACE to English it said about this status. ?When angry, who also ignore, two people are turned away, back to back, this is back to back, we use the word BACK to English it said about this status.Whether back-to-back or face-to-face, it must be by a movement of two or more than two people to complete (a person, it had to go in front of the mirror), we have two people to do that, we use DOUBLE to represent these two individuals.DOUBLE: twoFACE: faceBACK: backSee the above three words, no, very clever, angular contact ball bearings also say so.On behalf of the two sets of bearings with DOUBLE - is a "D",Using FACE for face to face, shorthand is a "F"",BACK - back to back, is a "B".OK, now came out in angular contact ball bearings inside the two face is bearing code BF, two back-to-back bearing is DB.
- Q:What is the difference between deep groove ball bearings and angular contact ball bearings?
- Deep groove ball bearings and angular contact ball bearings are not the same
- Q:How to install angular contact ball bearings?
- The installation of angular contact ball bearings is more complicated than deep groove ball bearings. It is mostly installed in pairs, and preload is necessary. Well installed, can make the host work accuracy, bearing life greatly improved; otherwise, not only the accuracy can not meet the requirements, the life will be affected.The installation form of angular contact ball bearings, a series of face to face and back to back, three. (two back-to-back wide end bearing relative) installation, bearing contact angle line along the axis of rotation diffusion direction, bearing angle can increase the radial and axial rigidity, maximum deformation resistance; face to face (two relatively narrow end bearing) installation, bearing contact angle of the rotary axis line towards the direction of its convergence. To the point of less rigidity. Because of the inner ring of the bearing outer ring out, when pressing the outer ring two bearing together, the original gap ring is eliminated, can increase the bearing preload; tandem arrangement (two wide end bearing in one direction) when installing the bearing contact angle and parallel lines in the same direction, the two share the same bearing the direction of the work load. However, in order to ensure the axial stability of the installation, the two pairs of bearings arranged in series must be installed opposite the ends of the shaft in order to ensure the axial stability of the installation.
- Q:The difference between ultra high speed angular contact ball bearings and other plain bearings
- The ability to bear the axial force of angular contact ball bearings than ordinary high speed ball bearings, angular contact ball bearing is slightly lower than the ordinary ball bearings of the same type.
- Q:What are the reasons for the use of tapered roller bearings and angular contact ball bearings?
- Take the radial load and axial load of the shaft evenly, pay attention to the normal and reverse loading, or the axial direction can not be fixed.
- Q:Can angular contact ball bearings be adjustable?
- No, please adjust the heart with the self-aligning bearing
- Q:Do angular contact ball bearings come with a sealing cap?
- Angular contact ball bearings generally have no dust caps or seals. You can design and install an oil seal or something like that.In general, deep groove ball bearings are lubricated with dust cover. Angular contact ball games are generally lubricated with lubricating oil, without dust cover, such as grease lubrication, the effect is poor.
- Q:Two angular contact ball bearings, the use of clearance problems
- Bearing in pairs need not be adjusted! The bearing is marked with letters!DB: back to backDF: face to faceDT: series connectionSU: single arbitrary combinationDU: any combination of two bearings.There is also a combination of three columns and four columns with letters on each bearing!Among them, when selecting the SU mark bearing, it is necessary to choose the bearings with the most close tolerance of the inner and outer ring diameter together. Clearance adjustment is also relatively easy.It is difficult to pair the bearings by adjusting the two common bearings together by adjusting the experience. It is best not to try in such a strict place!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like