Deep groove Ball Bearings Manufacturer China Steel of High Quality
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Deep groove Ball Bearings
Description: Deep groove ball bearings are the most common type of rolling bearings, the basic model deep groove ball bearing consists of an outer ring, an inner ring, a ball and a group holding structure into. Deep groove ball bearing has two types’ kinds of single and double row, the structure of deep groove ball is also divided into two structures sealed and opened. Open means bearing without seals, sealed deep groove ball is into dust seal and anti-oil seal. Dust sealed cover for high-quality steel stamping, Play a supervisory anti-dust into the bearing raceway, type Anti-oil is contact seal，Can effectively prevent grease spills within the bearing.
Deep groove ball bearings mainly take radial load, Also radial and axial load，When the only radial load，contact angle is zero，When the deep groove ball bearings with a larger radial load，Have a contact angle of bearing performance，Can withstand greater axial load，Deep groove ball bearing friction coefficient is small，and speed is also high.
Deep groove ball bearings are the most representative of the rolling bearing, and versatile. For high speed or high speed operation, and very durable, regular maintenance. This kind of bearing friction small number, This kind of bearing friction small number, Extreme high speed, simple structure, low cost, easy to achieve high manufacturing precision. Size range and diverse, used in precision instruments, Low noise motors, automobiles, motorcycles and general machinery industries, the machinery industry, the most widely used class of bearings.
Q:How long es cycle of bearing life?
A:According to international standards, at least a year and a half , up tu 3 years
Q:How to maintenance bearing
A:Add to lubricantes on time
Q:Have diagram for bearing
A:The small one no have, large bearings will provide diagram
- Q:6207, deep groove ball bearings can withstand the axial force of how much?
- Under this kind of force condition, it is better to use the opposite angle contact. The deep groove ball is mainly radial, and the axial direction is not the main direction of force. Plus this size and speed, the 7207 is the best fit
- Q:Deep groove ball bearings are also called ball bearings
- You can say that, too
- Q:Deep groove ball bearings 206 medium 206 what does that mean?
- 6 is the inner diameter, the inner diameter is 30MM
- Q:Check the check manual, found strange, deep groove ball bearing dynamic load and static load is large, much largerBut the dynamic load of spherical roller bearing is much smaller than that of static load. The tall man knows, tell me to solve the puzzle!
- Deep groove ball bearing dynamic load static load dynamic load: the reason is often in the static load on certain safety factor after that, considering the motion of the impact load so deep groove ball bearing dynamic load static load.Bearing (Bearing) is an important component of modern mechanical equipment. Its main function is to support the mechanical rotating body, reduce its friction coefficient (friction, coefficient) during movement, and guarantee its rotary accuracy (accuracy). According to the friction property of the moving element, the bearings can be divided into two kinds: rolling bearing and sliding bearing. Among them, the rolling bearing has been standardized and serialized, but compared with the sliding bearing, its radial dimensions, vibration and noise are relatively large, and the price is higher. Generally, the rolling bearings are composed of four parts, namely, outer ring, inner ring, roller and cage. Strictly speaking, the rolling bearings are composed of six big parts, namely, outer ring, inner ring, rolling body, cage, seal and lubricating oil. Mainly with the outer ring, inner ring, rolling body can be defined as rolling bearings. According to the shape of the rolling element, the rolling bearings are divided into two major categories: ball bearings and roller bearings.Load refers to various applied in engineering structure on the engineering structure or component effect of the direct effect of habits, common are: the weight of the structure, floor live load and live load on the roof, roof ash load, vehicle load, crane load, equipment load and wind power, snow and ice and wave loads.
- Q:What are the characteristics of double row deep groove ball bearings?
- Double row deep groove ball bearing with radial single row deep groove ball bearing 1.62 times higher than the carrying capacity, suitable for application in bearing configuration load capacity of a single row deep groove ball bearings of the double row deep groove ball bearing besides bearing radial load, also can withstand the axial load effect in two directions.
- Q:Deep groove ball bearing type
- Deep groove ball bearings are the most common types of rolling bearings. A basic deep groove ball bearing consists of an outer ring, an inner race, a set of steel balls, and a set of retaining structures. Deep groove ball bearings are of two types, single row and double row. The deep groove ball structure is divided into two kinds of sealing and open structure. The open type means that the bearings are not sealed. The sealed deep groove ball is divided into dustproof sealing and oil tight sealing.
- Q:Ordinary deep groove ball bearings replace cryogenic -60C grease. Can it work in an environment of minus 45 degrees? Does expansion and contraction affect the bearing greatly?
- I am not worried about grease, and I agree with the upstairs, you ordinary bearings at minus 45 degrees, the use of bearings should be very fragile, so it is easy to bad. Like at the south pole, steel does not need to be broken with great force
- Q:Deep groove ball bearings have an inner diameter of 25 and an outer diameter of 47. How much is the tolerance of the shafts and jackets that match it?
- What do you think you should do with it?.See what brand you use, the general use of NSK bearings.There are two kinds of thickness commonly used, one is 8, and the other is 12I think your bearing is generally used in interference fit (FIT) axis should be 25 deviation is under +0.021 bias is 0 on the 25 bearing diameter deviation is +0.048 error is +0.035 H7/s6 but normal bearing diameter using heat up method to cooperate. I hope you can absorb. Outside diameter 47, the upper deviation is +0.033, when the deviation is +0.017, the hole with the outer diameter 47 is the upper deviation is 0.025 H7/n6I hope you understand. I can't make myself clear on thisI'm using the base hole system. I don't understand this one. I am a mechanical engineer
- Q:What does "2RZ" mean in deep groove ball bearings 60000-2RZ?
- Represents a non-contact seal on both sides
- Q:What does "6208" in deep groove ball bearing 6208 GB/T 276-1994 mean? Ask God for detailed explanation and dimensional description.
- 6 - representing deep groove ball bearings; 2 - representing the bearing width code; 08 - representing the inner diameter of the bearings; 5*8=40mm; specific bearing dimensions; mechanical design manuals
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like