6201 zz 6201 2rs 6201 Deep Groove Ball Bearings 6000 seris Bearing stainless steel
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Deep groove ball beaings composed of four basic parts: Inner ring, outer ring, ball and cage. In normal operation cases, inner raceway, outer raceway and ball mainly bear load, and the cage separate and maintain a stable effect for ball.
Deep groove ball bearing belong non-separable bearings and structure is simple, easy to use, Mainly used to support radial load, also can bear a certain amount of thrust load. Increase the bearing radial clearance, has the heart to the nature of the thrust bearing, can bear the larger axial load. This kind of bearing can limit the two directions of the axial movement. According to the size of the clearance allows inner and outer relative tilt 8 '~ 16'.
Deep groove ball bearings the most widely used in mechanical industry. Such as precision instruments, low noise electric motor, automobile, motorcycle, woodworking machinery, textile machinery transmission shaft, mining machinery, electromechanical equipment, plastic machinery, office equipment, medical equipment, fitness, national defense, aviation, aerospace and sports equipment and general machinery, etc.
Standard deep groove ball bearings with average level, all consistent with GB307.1.
Standard deep groove ball bearings with C2, standard(CN), C3, C4 and C5 level internal clearance, and all consistent with GB4604. We also can produce the internal clearance as the customers requirement.
Dynamic equivalent load
P = XFr + YFa [KN]
Fr: radial load [KN]
Fa: thrust load [KN]
Static equivalent load
P0 = Fr [KN] Fa/Fr≤0.8
P0 =0.6Fr + 0.5Fa [KN] Fa/Fr＞0.8
|Bearing No.||d||D||B(mm)||Weight(kg)||Bearing No.|
|6200||10||30||9||0.032||6200 Z||6200 ZZ||6200 RS||6200-2RS|
|6201||12||32||10||0.037||6201 Z||6201 ZZ||6201 RS||6201-2RS|
|6202||15||35||11||0.045||6202 Z||6202 ZZ||6202 RS||6202-2RS|
|6203||17||40||12||0.065||6203 Z||6203 ZZ||6203 RS||6203-2RS|
|6204||20||47||14||0.110||6204 Z||6204 ZZ||6204 RS||6204-2RS|
|6205||25||52||15||0.130||6205 Z||6205 ZZ||6205 RS||6205-2RS|
|6206||30||62||16||0.200||6206 Z||6206 ZZ||6206 RS||6206-2RS|
|6207||35||72||17||0.290||6207 Z||6207 ZZ||6207 RS||6207-2RS|
|6208||40||80||18||0.370||6208 Z||6208 ZZ||6208 RS||6208-2RS|
|6209||45||85||19||0.410||6209 Z||6209 ZZ||6209 RS||6209-2RS|
|6210||50||90||20||0.460||6210 Z||6210 ZZ||6210 RS||6210-2RS|
|6211||55||100||21||0.610||6211 Z||6211 ZZ||6211 RS||6211-2RS|
|6212||60||110||22||0.780||6212 Z||6212 ZZ||6212 RS||6212-2RS|
|6213||65||120||23||0.990||6213 Z||6213 ZZ||6213 RS||6213-2RS|
|6214||70||125||24||1.050||6214 Z||6214 ZZ||6214 RS||6214-2RS|
|6215||75||130||25||1.200||6215 Z||6215 ZZ||6215 RS||6215-2RS|
|6216||80||140||26||1.400||6216 Z||6216 ZZ||6216 RS||6216-2RS|
|6217||85||150||28||1.800||6217 Z||6217 ZZ||6217 RS||6217-2RS|
|6218||90||160||30||2.150||6218 Z||6218 ZZ||6218 RS||6218-2RS|
|6219||95||170||32||2.600||6219 Z||6219 ZZ||6219 RS||6219-2RS|
|6220||100||180||34||3.150||6220 Z||6220 ZZ||6220 RS||6220-2RS|
|6222||110||200||38||4.350||6222 Z||6222 ZZ||6222 RS||6222-2RS|
|6224||120||215||40||5.150||6224 Z||6224 ZZ||6224 RS||6224-2RS|
|6226||130||230||40||5.800||6226 Z||6226 ZZ|
- Q:Why is the rated speed of deep groove ball bearings (reference speed) greater than the limit speed, greater than almost double?. Only deep groove ball bearings are like this? Why?
- Reference speed (with respect to heat) and limit speed (as opposed to physical structure) are parameters that vary according to consideration. Because the contact surface of the deep groove ball bearing is the smallest, and the friction force is the smallest, so the reference speed will be higher than the limit speed.
- Q:How to use the feeler of deep groove ball bearing clearance?
- Where, with the feeler into the bearing outer ring and the rolling body combination of stroke in the past, if you can change another across more than this, the average value for them.
- Q:A deep groove ball bearing model with an outer diameter of 8.5 cm and an inner diameter of 4.5 cm
- Internal diameter 45mm external diameter 85mm wide 19mm corresponding model 6209
- Q:Deep groove ball bearings 206 medium 206 what does that mean?
- 206 is the bearing of the old model, refers to the outer diameter of 62mm,Such as:Description: deep groove ball bearings (type 60000) bearing type: deep groove ball bearingsNew model: 6206, old model: 206Brand: TORRINGTONFAFNIR reference model: 206KInternal diameter: 30, outer diameter: 62Thickness: 16 TORRINGTONFAFNIR 6206 TORRINGTONFAFNIR 206
- Q:Deep groove ball bearings are how to assemble, I feel there is no way to assemble ah!
- Now are the age of electrical automation, have automatic sets, riveting pressure, grease gland machine. Need to be detailed to find
- Q:What are deep groove ball bearings for?
- Deep groove ball bearings are mainly subjected to radial load, and can also bear a certain amount of bearing load. The friction coefficient of this kind of bearing is small, the limit speed is high, and the size range and the situation are varied. Can be used in tractors, motors, automobiles, motorcycles and general machinery, etc., is the most widely used in the mechanical industry.
- Q:What does "deep groove ball bearing suffix" "MA" mean?
- In FAG bearings, the MA represents the brass solid cage and the outer ring guides
- Q:What is the deep groove ball bearing with an outer diameter of 90 thickness and 20 inner diameter of 30?
- Identification of non-standard bearings completed
- Q:Deep groove ball bearings on the outer ring processing two grooves, and then add two aprons play what role?
- I can't make myself understood.The inner recesses of the outer race must be ball oriented.The outer ring is mainly used to cooperate with the external ring, when the General Assembly Design of the bearing outer ring is designed with shaft, theoretically will use the assembly slightly interference, so when the general assembly must heat the bearing seat, with hot charging way to smooth assembly.But the hot charge will be very troublesome, so in production, is not very strict for the general requirements of the bearing assembly, can be matched with a transition, but in order to ensure the bearing outer ring can not rotate in the bearing seat, give him added two ring for fixing.The groove was designed for rubber rings.
- Q:Ordinary deep groove ball bearings replace cryogenic -60C grease. Can it work in an environment of minus 45 degrees? Does expansion and contraction affect the bearing greatly?
- Online summary of the next answer to you.At low temperatures, the viscosity of the lubricant is even frozen, and the system work load increases, resulting in poor lubrication and accelerated bearing damageObjects have the nature of expansion and contraction, bearing, bearing and the like.Material shrinkage is different, so that the structure deformation, stuck.One end of the shaft is mounted with a pair of cylindrical bearings positioned as a shaft,The axial movement of the axle is restrained, and the other end of the shaft is supported by rolling bearings only to the radial force,In the axial direction, it varies with temperature and moves axially in a certain range. Such a structure is better.Low temperature greasePhysical condition: semi fluid color: Brown odor: fat oilSolubility: soluble in most organic solvents, water soluble: insolubleUniway LIX 22 PA grease is a kind of grease based on poly alpha olefin oil and compounded with lithium soap as thickener.The grease has a wide temperature range, high drop point, high performance oxidation inhibitor, low base oil viscosity and low temperature resistance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like