6013 zz 6013 2rs 6013 Deep Groove Ball Bearings 6000 seris bearing
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Deep groove ball beaings composed of four basic parts: Inner ring, outer ring, ball and cage. In normal operation cases, inner raceway, outer raceway and ball mainly bear load, and the cage separate and maintain a stable effect for ball.
Deep groove ball bearing belong non-separable bearings and structure is simple, easy to use, Mainly used to support radial load, also can bear a certain amount of thrust load. Increase the bearing radial clearance, has the heart to the nature of the thrust bearing, can bear the larger axial load. This kind of bearing can limit the two directions of the axial movement. According to the size of the clearance allows inner and outer relative tilt 8 '~ 16'.
Deep groove ball bearings the most widely used in mechanical industry. Such as precision instruments, low noise electric motor, automobile, motorcycle, woodworking machinery, textile machinery transmission shaft, mining machinery, electromechanical equipment, plastic machinery, office equipment, medical equipment, fitness, national defense, aviation, aerospace and sports equipment and general machinery, etc.
Standard deep groove ball bearings with average level, all consistent with GB307.1.
Standard deep groove ball bearings with C2, standard(CN), C3, C4 and C5 level internal clearance, and all consistent with GB4604. We also can produce the internal clearance as the customers requirement.
Dynamic equivalent load
P = XFr + YFa [KN]
Fr: radial load [KN]
Fa: thrust load [KN]
Static equivalent load
P0 = Fr [KN] Fa/Fr≤0.8
P0 =0.6Fr + 0.5Fa [KN] Fa/Fr＞0.8
|Bearing No.||d||D||B(mm)||Weight(kg)||Bearing No.|
|6000||10||26||8||0.019||6000 Z||6000 ZZ||6000 RS||6000-2RS|
|6001||12||28||8||0.022||6001 Z||6001 ZZ||6001 RS||6001-2RS|
|6002||15||32||9||0.030||6002 Z||6002 ZZ||6002 RS||6002-2RS|
|6003||17||35||10||0.039||6003 Z||6003 ZZ||6003 RS||6003-2RS|
|6004||20||42||12||0.069||6004 Z||6004 ZZ||6004 RS||6004-2RS|
|6005||25||47||12||0.080||6005 Z||6005 ZZ||6005 RS||6005-2RS|
|6006||30||55||13||0.120||6006 Z||6006 ZZ||6006 RS||6006-2RS|
|6007||35||62||14||0.160||6007 Z||6007 ZZ||6007 RS||6007-2RS|
|6008||40||68||15||0.190||6008 Z||6008 ZZ||6008 RS||6008-2RS|
|6009||45||75||16||0.250||6009 Z||6009 ZZ||6009 RS||6009-2RS|
|6010||50||80||16||0.260||6010 Z||6010 ZZ||6010 RS||6010-2RS|
|6011||55||90||18||0.390||6011 Z||6011 ZZ||6011 RS||6011-2RS|
|6012||60||95||18||0.420||6012 Z||6012 ZZ||6012 RS||6012-2RS|
|6013||65||100||18||0.440||6013 Z||6013 ZZ||6013 RS||6013-2RS|
|6014||70||110||20||0.600||6014 Z||6014 ZZ||6014 RS||6014-2RS|
|6015||75||115||20||0.640||6015 Z||6015 ZZ||6015 RS||6015-2RS|
|6016||80||125||22||0.850||6016 Z||6016 ZZ||6016 RS||6016-2RS|
|6017||85||130||22||0.890||6017 Z||6017 ZZ||6017 RS||6017-2RS|
|6018||90||140||24||1.150||6018 Z||6018 ZZ||6018 RS||6018-2RS|
|6019||95||145||24||1.200||6019 Z||6019 ZZ||6019 RS||6019-2RS|
|6020||100||150||24||1.250||6020 Z||6020 ZZ||6020 RS||6020-2RS|
|6021||105||160||26||1.600||6021 Z||6021 ZZ||6021 RS||6021-2RS|
|6022||110||170||28||1.950||6022 Z||6022 ZZ||6022 RS||6022-2RS|
|6024||120||180||28||2.050||6024 Z||6024 ZZ||6024 RS||6024-2RS|
|6026||130||200||33||3.150||6026 Z||6026 ZZ||6026 RS||6026-2RS|
|6028||140||210||33||3.350||6028 Z||6028 ZZ||6028 RS||6028-2RS|
|6030||150||225||35||4.800||6030 Z||6030 ZZ||6030 RS||6030-2RS|
|6032||160||240||38||5.900||6032 Z||6032 ZZ||6032 RS||6032-2RS|
- Q:Why is the rated speed of deep groove ball bearings (reference speed) greater than the limit speed, greater than almost double?. Only deep groove ball bearings are like this? Why?
- The maximum speed of various bearings can be checked by table, and the ultimate speed of deep groove ball bearings is very high. But, "why is the rated speed of deep groove ball bearings (reference speed) greater than the limit speed, greater than almost double?". Only deep groove ball bearings are like this?" Where does that come from? No, it will damage the bearings very soon.
- Q:A deep groove ball bearing model with an outer diameter of 8.5 cm and an inner diameter of 4.5 cm
- A deep groove ball bearing model with an outer diameter of 8.5 cm and an inner diameter of 4.5 cm is 6209
- Q:What is the function of the bearing dimension series?
- The bearing size series is mainly designed, manufactured and assembled to help the builder find the corresponding bearings quickly according to size, thus greatly reducing the time and improving efficiency.There are five following series:A. deep groove ball bearings 600062006300, 6400;B. deep groove ball bearings with 6400-N grooves, 6000-N, 6200-N, 6300-N, and so on;C. a deep groove ball bearing with dust cover, 6000-Z, 6200-Z, 6300-Z, 6400-Z, 6000-2Z, 6200-2Z, 6300-2Z, 6400-2Z with both sides of dust-proof cover;D. a deep groove ball bearing with dustproof rings (contact), 6000-RS, 6200-RS, 6300-RS, 6400-RS, 6000-2RS, 6200-2RS, 6300-2RS, 6400-2RS;E. one side with a sealing ring (non-contact) deep groove ball bearings, 6000-RZ, 6200-RZ, 6300-RZ, 6400-RZ, two side non-contact deep groove ball bearings, 6000-2RS, 6200-2RS, 6300-2RS, 6400-2RZ type
- Q:Handbook of mechanical design are provided for each type of deep groove ball bearing static load, I have a problem, if the load is greater than its own calculation of deep groove ball bearing static and dynamic load of a particular model but still use the bearing is as the product of the wheel would be directly damaged? I found in the calculation of the load is too large, the direct impact of the bearing life is shortened, calculated only a few hours, this shows that the model bearings in the work can only work these hours? But my boss told me that the load that I said just now is much less than the rated load. Can it be used more than rated?
- Bearing rated dynamic load is greater than its rated static load, rated static load is generally rated dynamic load of 70%-80%, see bearing samples. Generally, the rated dynamic load of foreign bearings is 10% higher than that on the manual. Look at the bearing samples, it is best to see the sample rated dynamic load, do not look at the manual.
- Q:What is the function of deep groove ball bearings in pairs?
- Bearings are used in pairs and symmetrically installed: the internal axial force is balanced so as not to move axially so that the shaft or case can be confined in the axial clearance within two directionsI hope I can help you.
- Q:How is the deep groove ball bearing fixed?
- Landlord or a body sketch it, this is not good answer. Generally speaking, the fixed outer ring or inner ring can not simultaneously fix the outer ring and the inner ring.
- Q:There's a lot of trouble with the production process. We have a lot of rings and other accessories here. And the assembly. The so-called assembly, that is, the acquisition of rings and various accessories. Assemble the finished bearings and sell them.I think the process should be like this. Start with the ringRing: cutting plane and centerless grinding - zetoms hole chamfering -- dredging completed after heat treatment are then sent to the bearing factory.Bearing factory: automatic ring grinding (131201143 model) - ultra fine - cleaning ring - Union - pressure cage - cleaning product bearings - plus grease - gland - rust proof oil - Packaging - delivery
- To know the production process, we should first make sure that the micro bearings or large and medium-sized bearings. According to your procedure, should belong to the small class.Ferrule factory:1., blanking (points bar material, pipe material, separate type)2. plane grinding and centerless grinding3., zetoms chamfer hole, dustproof groove4. heat treatment, tempering (some passivation treatment)The above procedure must be checked for size, deformation and allowance.Finish machining:1. plane mill (end dimension, parallel difference)2. centerless grinding (size, roundness, ultra precision, roundness)3. automatic grinding (131 size, roundness, roughness). 143 size, roundness, roughness. 201 aperture, taper)4. ultra fine (roundness, roughness, finish)In fact, there are still some processes
- Q:Deep groove ball bearing type
- That's a lot. Hundreds of models are the least. Common from 603 to 609. 6000 to 6230.6300 to 6330.6800 to 68306900 to 6930. if you can make specific demands, you may be more targeted to help you 60306200. I hope these 160 routine models I have given you will help you. I hope you will adopt them
- Q:Deep groove ball bearings 61805, 16005, 61905, 6005, these 4 bearings bore 25, how many are four figures, and some five figures?
- Although the diameter is the same, but the width, diameter is not the same.For example, 18 year old beauty, some fat, some thin.I can also give you several sizes of bearings with an inner diameter of 25,62056305 are deep groove ball bearings
- Q:Does deep groove ball bearings belong to thrust bearings?
- No, please. - Allen bearings
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like