6040 zz 6040 2rs 6040 Deep Groove Ball Bearings 6000 seris bearing
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Deep groove ball beaings composed of four basic parts: Inner ring, outer ring, ball and cage. In normal operation cases, inner raceway, outer raceway and ball mainly bear load, and the cage separate and maintain a stable effect for ball.
Deep groove ball bearing belong non-separable bearings and structure is simple, easy to use, Mainly used to support radial load, also can bear a certain amount of thrust load. Increase the bearing radial clearance, has the heart to the nature of the thrust bearing, can bear the larger axial load. This kind of bearing can limit the two directions of the axial movement. According to the size of the clearance allows inner and outer relative tilt 8 '~ 16'.
Deep groove ball bearings the most widely used in mechanical industry. Such as precision instruments, low noise electric motor, automobile, motorcycle, woodworking machinery, textile machinery transmission shaft, mining machinery, electromechanical equipment, plastic machinery, office equipment, medical equipment, fitness, national defense, aviation, aerospace and sports equipment and general machinery, etc.
Standard deep groove ball bearings with average level, all consistent with GB307.1.
Standard deep groove ball bearings with C2, standard(CN), C3, C4 and C5 level internal clearance, and all consistent with GB4604. We also can produce the internal clearance as the customers requirement.
Dynamic equivalent load
P = XFr + YFa [KN]
Fr: radial load [KN]
Fa: thrust load [KN]
Static equivalent load
P0 = Fr [KN] Fa/Fr≤0.8
P0 =0.6Fr + 0.5Fa [KN] Fa/Fr＞0.8
|Bearing No.||d||D||B(mm)||Weight(kg)||Bearing No.|
|6000||10||26||8||0.019||6000 Z||6000 ZZ||6000 RS||6000-2RS|
|6001||12||28||8||0.022||6001 Z||6001 ZZ||6001 RS||6001-2RS|
|6002||15||32||9||0.030||6002 Z||6002 ZZ||6002 RS||6002-2RS|
|6003||17||35||10||0.039||6003 Z||6003 ZZ||6003 RS||6003-2RS|
|6004||20||42||12||0.069||6004 Z||6004 ZZ||6004 RS||6004-2RS|
|6005||25||47||12||0.080||6005 Z||6005 ZZ||6005 RS||6005-2RS|
|6006||30||55||13||0.120||6006 Z||6006 ZZ||6006 RS||6006-2RS|
|6007||35||62||14||0.160||6007 Z||6007 ZZ||6007 RS||6007-2RS|
|6008||40||68||15||0.190||6008 Z||6008 ZZ||6008 RS||6008-2RS|
|6009||45||75||16||0.250||6009 Z||6009 ZZ||6009 RS||6009-2RS|
|6010||50||80||16||0.260||6010 Z||6010 ZZ||6010 RS||6010-2RS|
|6011||55||90||18||0.390||6011 Z||6011 ZZ||6011 RS||6011-2RS|
|6012||60||95||18||0.420||6012 Z||6012 ZZ||6012 RS||6012-2RS|
|6013||65||100||18||0.440||6013 Z||6013 ZZ||6013 RS||6013-2RS|
|6014||70||110||20||0.600||6014 Z||6014 ZZ||6014 RS||6014-2RS|
|6015||75||115||20||0.640||6015 Z||6015 ZZ||6015 RS||6015-2RS|
|6016||80||125||22||0.850||6016 Z||6016 ZZ||6016 RS||6016-2RS|
|6017||85||130||22||0.890||6017 Z||6017 ZZ||6017 RS||6017-2RS|
|6018||90||140||24||1.150||6018 Z||6018 ZZ||6018 RS||6018-2RS|
|6019||95||145||24||1.200||6019 Z||6019 ZZ||6019 RS||6019-2RS|
|6020||100||150||24||1.250||6020 Z||6020 ZZ||6020 RS||6020-2RS|
|6021||105||160||26||1.600||6021 Z||6021 ZZ||6021 RS||6021-2RS|
|6022||110||170||28||1.950||6022 Z||6022 ZZ||6022 RS||6022-2RS|
|6024||120||180||28||2.050||6024 Z||6024 ZZ||6024 RS||6024-2RS|
|6026||130||200||33||3.150||6026 Z||6026 ZZ||6026 RS||6026-2RS|
|6028||140||210||33||3.350||6028 Z||6028 ZZ||6028 RS||6028-2RS|
|6030||150||225||35||4.800||6030 Z||6030 ZZ||6030 RS||6030-2RS|
|6032||160||240||38||5.900||6032 Z||6032 ZZ||6032 RS||6032-2RS|
- Q:Why is the rated speed of deep groove ball bearings (reference speed) greater than the limit speed, greater than almost double?. Only deep groove ball bearings are like this? Why?
- LZ, look at the SKF manual!SKF's deep groove ball bearing manual is so marked. You can look at other brand manuals.For example: Japan's four major companies NSK, NTN, KOYO, NACHIGermany FAGAmerican TIMKENThese brands of ordinary deep groove ball bearings, performance parameters are very close, can be compared more. SKF really do not understand, but the quality of bearings are indeed commendable.
- Q:If you do not have this specification, there are similar, please say, and, incidentally, with the approximate specifications, thank you!
- Internal diameter 8MM, outer diameter 22MM, width 14MM, double row ball bearing, Wuxi one male bearing
- Q:What are the dimensional tolerances for deep groove ball bearings?
- Deep groove ball bearings are radial bearings. In general, the upper and outer tolerance of bearings is 0, and the lower difference is a negative value. Such as deep groove ball bearings 6206, the bore diameter is 30mm, the deviation is 0~-0.01mm; the outer diameter of the bearing is 62mm, the deviation is 0~-0.013mm. The specific bearing tolerance is determined according to the standard size of the bearing and the basic dimensions.
- Q:At present only rough calculation is used to choose what kind of bearings. Load 5 ton car, four wheels, need four bearings. What kind of bearings need radial load?.
- I can't, but I know that the selling of bearings will be, if it is the standard bearings, he has a parameter, you say you want to buy Bearings, and then ask someone to help you check it
- Q:How are deep groove ball bearings made?
- Suggest you go to the website of professional spot to have a look
- Q:Deep groove ball bearing type
- A lot better. Check out the manuals
- Q:Ordinary deep groove ball bearings replace cryogenic -60C grease. Can it work in an environment of minus 45 degrees? Does expansion and contraction affect the bearing greatly?
- If the temperature range of lubricating grease is to minus 60 DEG C so the normal use of low temperature conversion rate is -45 degrees Celsius but depends on the actual conditions of your time and thermal design of equipment should have been taken into account only from fat considerations do not have to worry about
- Q:How are the parts assembled together for deep groove ball bearings?
- Deep groove ball bearings are composed of inner ring, outer ring, steel ball, upper and lower cage.Assembly sequence: the outer ring shall be fitted with inner ring, the cage, the steel ball, the other cage, and finally the rivet (hole on the cage).
- Q:Compared with plain bearings, what are the advantages and disadvantages of deep groove ball bearings?
- I. advantages of deep groove ball bearings compared with plain bearings:1, radial clearance is relatively small, radial angular contact bearings can be pre tightened, can be used to eliminate pre clearance clearance, high precision operation;2, under normal conditions, the efficiency of rolling bearings and liquid power lubrication bearings, but the mixed lubrication bearings higher;3, for the same size of the shaft diameter, the rolling bearing is wider than the sliding bearing, so that the axial structure of the machine is compact;4, a high degree of standardization, mass production, consumption of lubricants less, easy to seal, easy to maintain, do not need to use non-ferrous metals, low cost.Two, compared with the sliding bearing, deep groove ball bearings shortcomings:1, vibration and noise;2. Radial dimensions larger than plain bearings;3 、 poor ability to withstand impact loading;4 、 under high speed and heavy load, the bearing life is low.
- Q:What are deep groove ball bearings suitable for automotive parts?
- In many places, there are specific models of automobile bearings on the Internet
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like