Bearing 6017zz 6017 2rs 6017 Deep Groove Ball Bearings 6000 seris bearings
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Deep groove ball beaings composed of four basic parts: Inner ring, outer ring, ball and cage. In normal operation cases, inner raceway, outer raceway and ball mainly bear load, and the cage separate and maintain a stable effect for ball.
Deep groove ball bearing belong non-separable bearings and structure is simple, easy to use, Mainly used to support radial load, also can bear a certain amount of thrust load. Increase the bearing radial clearance, has the heart to the nature of the thrust bearing, can bear the larger axial load. This kind of bearing can limit the two directions of the axial movement. According to the size of the clearance allows inner and outer relative tilt 8 '~ 16'.
Deep groove ball bearings the most widely used in mechanical industry. Such as precision instruments, low noise electric motor, automobile, motorcycle, woodworking machinery, textile machinery transmission shaft, mining machinery, electromechanical equipment, plastic machinery, office equipment, medical equipment, fitness, national defense, aviation, aerospace and sports equipment and general machinery, etc.
Standard deep groove ball bearings with average level, all consistent with GB307.1.
Standard deep groove ball bearings with C2, standard(CN), C3, C4 and C5 level internal clearance, and all consistent with GB4604. We also can produce the internal clearance as the customers requirement.
Dynamic equivalent load
P = XFr + YFa [KN]
Fr: radial load [KN]
Fa: thrust load [KN]
Static equivalent load
P0 = Fr [KN] Fa/Fr≤0.8
P0 =0.6Fr + 0.5Fa [KN] Fa/Fr＞0.8
|Bearing No.||d||D||B(mm)||Weight(kg)||Bearing No.|
|6000||10||26||8||0.019||6000 Z||6000 ZZ||6000 RS||6000-2RS|
|6001||12||28||8||0.022||6001 Z||6001 ZZ||6001 RS||6001-2RS|
|6002||15||32||9||0.030||6002 Z||6002 ZZ||6002 RS||6002-2RS|
|6003||17||35||10||0.039||6003 Z||6003 ZZ||6003 RS||6003-2RS|
|6004||20||42||12||0.069||6004 Z||6004 ZZ||6004 RS||6004-2RS|
|6005||25||47||12||0.080||6005 Z||6005 ZZ||6005 RS||6005-2RS|
|6006||30||55||13||0.120||6006 Z||6006 ZZ||6006 RS||6006-2RS|
|6007||35||62||14||0.160||6007 Z||6007 ZZ||6007 RS||6007-2RS|
|6008||40||68||15||0.190||6008 Z||6008 ZZ||6008 RS||6008-2RS|
|6009||45||75||16||0.250||6009 Z||6009 ZZ||6009 RS||6009-2RS|
|6010||50||80||16||0.260||6010 Z||6010 ZZ||6010 RS||6010-2RS|
|6011||55||90||18||0.390||6011 Z||6011 ZZ||6011 RS||6011-2RS|
|6012||60||95||18||0.420||6012 Z||6012 ZZ||6012 RS||6012-2RS|
|6013||65||100||18||0.440||6013 Z||6013 ZZ||6013 RS||6013-2RS|
|6014||70||110||20||0.600||6014 Z||6014 ZZ||6014 RS||6014-2RS|
|6015||75||115||20||0.640||6015 Z||6015 ZZ||6015 RS||6015-2RS|
|6016||80||125||22||0.850||6016 Z||6016 ZZ||6016 RS||6016-2RS|
|6017||85||130||22||0.890||6017 Z||6017 ZZ||6017 RS||6017-2RS|
|6018||90||140||24||1.150||6018 Z||6018 ZZ||6018 RS||6018-2RS|
|6019||95||145||24||1.200||6019 Z||6019 ZZ||6019 RS||6019-2RS|
|6020||100||150||24||1.250||6020 Z||6020 ZZ||6020 RS||6020-2RS|
|6021||105||160||26||1.600||6021 Z||6021 ZZ||6021 RS||6021-2RS|
|6022||110||170||28||1.950||6022 Z||6022 ZZ||6022 RS||6022-2RS|
|6024||120||180||28||2.050||6024 Z||6024 ZZ||6024 RS||6024-2RS|
|6026||130||200||33||3.150||6026 Z||6026 ZZ||6026 RS||6026-2RS|
|6028||140||210||33||3.350||6028 Z||6028 ZZ||6028 RS||6028-2RS|
|6030||150||225||35||4.800||6030 Z||6030 ZZ||6030 RS||6030-2RS|
|6032||160||240||38||5.900||6032 Z||6032 ZZ||6032 RS||6032-2RS|
- Q:Deep groove ball bearing 629Z code, how to resolve?
- 6 model code for deep groove ball, 2 diameter code 9, internal diameter of 9MM, -Z iron cover
- Q:Deep groove ball bearings how to make, how to put in the steel ball?
- With the assembly die chant, the car a 20 yuan
- Q:Handbook of mechanical design are provided for each type of deep groove ball bearing static load, I have a problem, if the load is greater than its own calculation of deep groove ball bearing static and dynamic load of a particular model but still use the bearing is as the product of the wheel would be directly damaged? I found in the calculation of the load is too large, the direct impact of the bearing life is shortened, calculated only a few hours, this shows that the model bearings in the work can only work these hours? But my boss told me that the load that I said just now is much less than the rated load. Can it be used more than rated?
- What I want to say is that no matter which country or the manufacturer, no matter how good the bearing is, there is always a rated load, but it is only a good load on the bearing. If it exceeds the rated load of the bearing, I suggest that you choose another larger rated load, or reduce the force on the bearing. More than the rated load is still used, as you said, the biggest impact is life, the more critical it is, the less it can be designed.
- Q:How can the inner and outer rings of deep groove ball bearings be separated?
- With a hammer smashed, only violence
- Q:What is the width tolerance of the 6 degree deep groove ball bearing B?
- This depends on the size of the bearings, sizes, tolerances are also different. You can use the Internet to find national standards and are generally free to download. If you need to know the value of the specific dimension tolerance, please tell me the size of the bearing. There are various bearings factory standards are generally smaller than the national standards, that is, more stringent than the national standards. So, mainly depends on what brand you are bearing!
- Q:What is the deep groove ball bearing with an outer diameter of 90 thickness and 20 inner diameter of 30?
- 6406 the thickness is 23 map with the truth you this seems to be a non standard.
- Q:Deep groove ball bearings 61805, 16005, 61905, 6005, these 4 bearings bore 25, how many are four figures, and some five figures?
- The standard code for bearings is 6 - 61805, for example, 6 for deep groove ball bearings, 18 for outer diameter and width size series, and 05 for internal size series. The code for the zero series can be omitted, so my bearing code is 4 bits and 5 bits. Specific bearing coding and naming rules
- Q:Ordinary deep groove ball bearings replace cryogenic -60C grease. Can it work in an environment of minus 45 degrees? Does expansion and contraction affect the bearing greatly?
- Online summary of the next answer to you.At low temperatures, the viscosity of the lubricant is even frozen, and the system work load increases, resulting in poor lubrication and accelerated bearing damageObjects have the nature of expansion and contraction, bearing, bearing and the like.Material shrinkage is different, so that the structure deformation, stuck.One end of the shaft is mounted with a pair of cylindrical bearings positioned as a shaft,The axial movement of the axle is restrained, and the other end of the shaft is supported by rolling bearings only to the radial force,In the axial direction, it varies with temperature and moves axially in a certain range. Such a structure is better.Low temperature greasePhysical condition: semi fluid color: Brown odor: fat oilSolubility: soluble in most organic solvents, water soluble: insolubleUniway LIX 22 PA grease is a kind of grease based on poly alpha olefin oil and compounded with lithium soap as thickener.The grease has a wide temperature range, high drop point, high performance oxidation inhibitor, low base oil viscosity and low temperature resistance.
- Q:How are the parts assembled together for deep groove ball bearings?
- Deep groove ball bearings are composed of inner ring, outer ring, steel ball, upper and lower cage.Assembly sequence: the outer ring shall be fitted with inner ring, the cage, the steel ball, the other cage, and finally the rivet (hole on the cage).
- Q:Deep groove ball bearings have an inner diameter of 25 and an outer diameter of 47. How much is the tolerance of the shafts and jackets that match it?
- What do you think you should do with it?.See what brand you use, the general use of NSK bearings.There are two kinds of thickness commonly used, one is 8, and the other is 12I think your bearing is generally used in interference fit (FIT) axis should be 25 deviation is under +0.021 bias is 0 on the 25 bearing diameter deviation is +0.048 error is +0.035 H7/s6 but normal bearing diameter using heat up method to cooperate. I hope you can absorb. Outside diameter 47, the upper deviation is +0.033, when the deviation is +0.017, the hole with the outer diameter 47 is the upper deviation is 0.025 H7/n6I hope you understand. I can't make myself clear on thisI'm using the base hole system. I don't understand this one. I am a mechanical engineer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like