6203 zz 6203 2rs 6203 Deep Groove Ball Bearings 6000 seris bearing plastic
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Deep groove ball beaings composed of four basic parts: Inner ring, outer ring, ball and cage. In normal operation cases, inner raceway, outer raceway and ball mainly bear load, and the cage separate and maintain a stable effect for ball.
Deep groove ball bearing belong non-separable bearings and structure is simple, easy to use, Mainly used to support radial load, also can bear a certain amount of thrust load. Increase the bearing radial clearance, has the heart to the nature of the thrust bearing, can bear the larger axial load. This kind of bearing can limit the two directions of the axial movement. According to the size of the clearance allows inner and outer relative tilt 8 '~ 16'.
Deep groove ball bearings the most widely used in mechanical industry. Such as precision instruments, low noise electric motor, automobile, motorcycle, woodworking machinery, textile machinery transmission shaft, mining machinery, electromechanical equipment, plastic machinery, office equipment, medical equipment, fitness, national defense, aviation, aerospace and sports equipment and general machinery, etc.
Standard deep groove ball bearings with average level, all consistent with GB307.1.
Standard deep groove ball bearings with C2, standard(CN), C3, C4 and C5 level internal clearance, and all consistent with GB4604. We also can produce the internal clearance as the customers requirement.
Dynamic equivalent load
P = XFr + YFa [KN]
Fr: radial load [KN]
Fa: thrust load [KN]
Static equivalent load
P0 = Fr [KN] Fa/Fr≤0.8
P0 =0.6Fr + 0.5Fa [KN] Fa/Fr＞0.8
|Bearing No.||d||D||B(mm)||Weight(kg)||Bearing No.|
|6200||10||30||9||0.032||6200 Z||6200 ZZ||6200 RS||6200-2RS|
|6201||12||32||10||0.037||6201 Z||6201 ZZ||6201 RS||6201-2RS|
|6202||15||35||11||0.045||6202 Z||6202 ZZ||6202 RS||6202-2RS|
|6203||17||40||12||0.065||6203 Z||6203 ZZ||6203 RS||6203-2RS|
|6204||20||47||14||0.110||6204 Z||6204 ZZ||6204 RS||6204-2RS|
|6205||25||52||15||0.130||6205 Z||6205 ZZ||6205 RS||6205-2RS|
|6206||30||62||16||0.200||6206 Z||6206 ZZ||6206 RS||6206-2RS|
|6207||35||72||17||0.290||6207 Z||6207 ZZ||6207 RS||6207-2RS|
|6208||40||80||18||0.370||6208 Z||6208 ZZ||6208 RS||6208-2RS|
|6209||45||85||19||0.410||6209 Z||6209 ZZ||6209 RS||6209-2RS|
|6210||50||90||20||0.460||6210 Z||6210 ZZ||6210 RS||6210-2RS|
|6211||55||100||21||0.610||6211 Z||6211 ZZ||6211 RS||6211-2RS|
|6212||60||110||22||0.780||6212 Z||6212 ZZ||6212 RS||6212-2RS|
|6213||65||120||23||0.990||6213 Z||6213 ZZ||6213 RS||6213-2RS|
|6214||70||125||24||1.050||6214 Z||6214 ZZ||6214 RS||6214-2RS|
|6215||75||130||25||1.200||6215 Z||6215 ZZ||6215 RS||6215-2RS|
|6216||80||140||26||1.400||6216 Z||6216 ZZ||6216 RS||6216-2RS|
|6217||85||150||28||1.800||6217 Z||6217 ZZ||6217 RS||6217-2RS|
|6218||90||160||30||2.150||6218 Z||6218 ZZ||6218 RS||6218-2RS|
|6219||95||170||32||2.600||6219 Z||6219 ZZ||6219 RS||6219-2RS|
|6220||100||180||34||3.150||6220 Z||6220 ZZ||6220 RS||6220-2RS|
|6222||110||200||38||4.350||6222 Z||6222 ZZ||6222 RS||6222-2RS|
|6224||120||215||40||5.150||6224 Z||6224 ZZ||6224 RS||6224-2RS|
|6226||130||230||40||5.800||6226 Z||6226 ZZ|
- Q:Why is the rated speed of deep groove ball bearings (reference speed) greater than the limit speed, greater than almost double?. Only deep groove ball bearings are like this? Why?
- The maximum speed of various bearings can be checked by table, and the ultimate speed of deep groove ball bearings is very high. But, "why is the rated speed of deep groove ball bearings (reference speed) greater than the limit speed, greater than almost double?". Only deep groove ball bearings are like this?" Where does that come from? No, it will damage the bearings very soon.
- Q:I want the standard is best GB, and if other mechanical standards are also ok. 2, mainly to bearing diameter tolerance (preferably all grades have).
- Tolerance standards refer to GB/T307.1-2005, divided into 0, 6, 5, 4, 2, five precision levels
- Q:What are the characteristics of double row deep groove ball bearings?
- Double row deep groove ball bearing with radial single row deep groove ball bearing 1.62 times higher than the carrying capacity, suitable for application in bearing configuration load capacity of a single row deep groove ball bearings of the double row deep groove ball bearing besides bearing radial load, also can withstand the axial load effect in two directions.
- Q:What's the difference between the rubber cap and the iron cover of the deep groove ball bearings?
- Outside the gear case, block the outer ring of the bearing or block the end cover of the bearing bore. It is called the bearing cap. The rubber cap and the iron cover of the bearings are more common,The role of bearing end cover is an axial fixed bearing, two is a sealed protection role, to prevent the bearings into the dust, etc., into the bearing, causing damage.The bearing end cover is fixed on the bearing seat or the bearing chamber, and if the shaft is fixed on the shaft, the sealing diameter is increased, and the sealing is difficult.Use bearing rubber cover for dust and sealing can be waterproof, but the friction speed is larger, and the iron cover is low, so the heat dissipation performance than iron cover; the plastic cover is divided into contact and no contact, but it is similar, there are differences of seal and friction on.The use of iron cover more, the main role is dust. Iron cover speed is higher, but because it is iron, so it is not waterproof
- Q:Deep groove ball bearing type
- That's a lot. Hundreds of models are the least. Common from 603 to 609. 6000 to 6230.6300 to 6330.6800 to 68306900 to 6930. if you can make specific demands, you may be more targeted to help you 60306200. I hope these 160 routine models I have given you will help you. I hope you will adopt them
- Q:Deep groove ball bearings and so on, these bearings inside and outside the ring surface is generally metal color, or surface chrome plated?
- Who recommended what answer, give an irrelevant answer.
- Q:Just learned in the selection of motor bearings, in addition to the deep groove ball bearing, the rolling bearing to meet the following conditions: 1. the C3 clearance speed is higher than the reference speed bearing 70%; so choose C3 clearance of deep groove ball bearings at what time the 2. temperature greater than 10 DEG C when the inner and outer rings? Younger brother every time with the coefficient of linear expansion and temperature rise to reduce the amount of clearance, and then refer to the bearings and shaft and bearing seat to determine the use of clearance, so that there are other deficiencies? Request for comment
- According to the estimation, the radial clearance reduction due to interference is chosen
- Q:How are the parts assembled together for deep groove ball bearings?
- Deep groove ball bearings are composed of inner ring, outer ring, steel ball, upper and lower cage.Assembly sequence: the outer ring shall be fitted with inner ring, the cage, the steel ball, the other cage, and finally the rivet (hole on the cage).
- Q:See a lot of deep groove ball bearings, inner circle interference fit, the outer ring and hole clearance gap, the gap is roughly 0.04mm, what's the advantage of this cooperation? The hole is aluminum and the shaft is made of steel. If there is a gap, what is the meaning of the bearing accuracy?
- Deep groove ball bearing is rolling bearing between the shaft and the bearing to rotate with each other, because the bearing is standard, so the inner coordination is the basic hole system (Zhou Chengkong diameter standard), with the outer ring and the hole seat is the axis system (outer diameter is a standard, then as a shaft diameter). With the way a clearance fit, fit, precision bearings in bearing production come out after certain, see the description of the code bearing. As for why you are talking about aluminum, I don't understand.
- Q:What does "6208" in deep groove ball bearing 6208 GB/T 276-1994 mean? Ask God for detailed explanation and dimensional description.
- 6208, the spot price is 7 yuan a setBearing series: deep groove ball bearingsInside diameter: 40mmOutside diameter: 80mmThickness: 18mm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like