6020zz 6020 2rs 6020 Deep Groove Ball Bearings low noise 6000 seris bearing
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Deep groove ball beaings composed of four basic parts: Inner ring, outer ring, ball and cage. In normal operation cases, inner raceway, outer raceway and ball mainly bear load, and the cage separate and maintain a stable effect for ball.
Deep groove ball bearing belong non-separable bearings and structure is simple, easy to use, Mainly used to support radial load, also can bear a certain amount of thrust load. Increase the bearing radial clearance, has the heart to the nature of the thrust bearing, can bear the larger axial load. This kind of bearing can limit the two directions of the axial movement. According to the size of the clearance allows inner and outer relative tilt 8 '~ 16'.
Deep groove ball bearings the most widely used in mechanical industry. Such as precision instruments, low noise electric motor, automobile, motorcycle, woodworking machinery, textile machinery transmission shaft, mining machinery, electromechanical equipment, plastic machinery, office equipment, medical equipment, fitness, national defense, aviation, aerospace and sports equipment and general machinery, etc.
Standard deep groove ball bearings with average level, all consistent with GB307.1.
Standard deep groove ball bearings with C2, standard(CN), C3, C4 and C5 level internal clearance, and all consistent with GB4604. We also can produce the internal clearance as the customers requirement.
Dynamic equivalent load
P = XFr + YFa [KN]
Fr: radial load [KN]
Fa: thrust load [KN]
Static equivalent load
P0 = Fr [KN] Fa/Fr≤0.8
P0 =0.6Fr + 0.5Fa [KN] Fa/Fr＞0.8
|Bearing No.||d||D||B(mm)||Weight(kg)||Bearing No.|
|6000||10||26||8||0.019||6000 Z||6000 ZZ||6000 RS||6000-2RS|
|6001||12||28||8||0.022||6001 Z||6001 ZZ||6001 RS||6001-2RS|
|6002||15||32||9||0.030||6002 Z||6002 ZZ||6002 RS||6002-2RS|
|6003||17||35||10||0.039||6003 Z||6003 ZZ||6003 RS||6003-2RS|
|6004||20||42||12||0.069||6004 Z||6004 ZZ||6004 RS||6004-2RS|
|6005||25||47||12||0.080||6005 Z||6005 ZZ||6005 RS||6005-2RS|
|6006||30||55||13||0.120||6006 Z||6006 ZZ||6006 RS||6006-2RS|
|6007||35||62||14||0.160||6007 Z||6007 ZZ||6007 RS||6007-2RS|
|6008||40||68||15||0.190||6008 Z||6008 ZZ||6008 RS||6008-2RS|
|6009||45||75||16||0.250||6009 Z||6009 ZZ||6009 RS||6009-2RS|
|6010||50||80||16||0.260||6010 Z||6010 ZZ||6010 RS||6010-2RS|
|6011||55||90||18||0.390||6011 Z||6011 ZZ||6011 RS||6011-2RS|
|6012||60||95||18||0.420||6012 Z||6012 ZZ||6012 RS||6012-2RS|
|6013||65||100||18||0.440||6013 Z||6013 ZZ||6013 RS||6013-2RS|
|6014||70||110||20||0.600||6014 Z||6014 ZZ||6014 RS||6014-2RS|
|6015||75||115||20||0.640||6015 Z||6015 ZZ||6015 RS||6015-2RS|
|6016||80||125||22||0.850||6016 Z||6016 ZZ||6016 RS||6016-2RS|
|6017||85||130||22||0.890||6017 Z||6017 ZZ||6017 RS||6017-2RS|
|6018||90||140||24||1.150||6018 Z||6018 ZZ||6018 RS||6018-2RS|
|6019||95||145||24||1.200||6019 Z||6019 ZZ||6019 RS||6019-2RS|
|6020||100||150||24||1.250||6020 Z||6020 ZZ||6020 RS||6020-2RS|
|6021||105||160||26||1.600||6021 Z||6021 ZZ||6021 RS||6021-2RS|
|6022||110||170||28||1.950||6022 Z||6022 ZZ||6022 RS||6022-2RS|
|6024||120||180||28||2.050||6024 Z||6024 ZZ||6024 RS||6024-2RS|
|6026||130||200||33||3.150||6026 Z||6026 ZZ||6026 RS||6026-2RS|
|6028||140||210||33||3.350||6028 Z||6028 ZZ||6028 RS||6028-2RS|
|6030||150||225||35||4.800||6030 Z||6030 ZZ||6030 RS||6030-2RS|
|6032||160||240||38||5.900||6032 Z||6032 ZZ||6032 RS||6032-2RS|
- Q:Why is the rated speed of deep groove ball bearings (reference speed) greater than the limit speed, greater than almost double?. Only deep groove ball bearings are like this? Why?
- Reference speed (with respect to heat) and limit speed (as opposed to physical structure) are parameters that vary according to consideration. Because the contact surface of the deep groove ball bearing is the smallest, and the friction force is the smallest, so the reference speed will be higher than the limit speed.
- Q:A deep groove ball bearing model with an outer diameter of 8.5 cm and an inner diameter of 4.5 cm
- Internal diameter 45mm external diameter 85mm wide 19mm corresponding model 6209
- Q:Bearing capacity of axial and radial forces of deep groove ball bearings and angular contact bearings
- Deep groove ball bearings are mainly subjected to radial forces and are not subject to axial forces. Angular contact ball bearings can bear radial force and one-way axial force.Bearing (Bearing) is an important component of modern mechanical equipment. Its main function is to support the mechanical rotating body, reduce its friction coefficient (friction, coefficient) during movement, and guarantee its rotary accuracy (accuracy).According to the friction property of the moving element, the bearings can be divided into two kinds: rolling bearing and sliding bearing. Among them, the rolling bearing has been standardized and serialized, but compared with the sliding bearing, its radial dimensions, vibration and noise are relatively large, and the price is higher.Generally, the rolling bearings are composed of four parts, namely, outer ring, inner ring, roller and cage. Strictly speaking, the rolling bearings are composed of six big parts, namely, outer ring, inner ring, rolling body, cage, seal and lubricating oil. Mainly with the outer ring, inner ring, rolling body can be defined as rolling bearings. According to the shape of the rolling element, the rolling bearings are divided into two major categories: ball bearings and roller bearings.
- Q:Deep groove ball bearings 206 medium 206 what does that mean?
- 206 is the bearing of the old model, refers to the outer diameter of 62mm,Such as:Description: deep groove ball bearings (type 60000) bearing type: deep groove ball bearingsNew model: 6206, old model: 206Brand: TORRINGTONFAFNIR reference model: 206KInternal diameter: 30, outer diameter: 62Thickness: 16 TORRINGTONFAFNIR 6206 TORRINGTONFAFNIR 206
- Q:The difference between deep groove ball bearings and thrust ball bearings
- Thrust ball bearings can only withstand one-way axial loadDeep groove ball bearings are mainly subjected to radial loads and small axial loads at the same time...
- Q:There's a lot of trouble with the production process. We have a lot of rings and other accessories here. And the assembly. The so-called assembly, that is, the acquisition of rings and various accessories. Assemble the finished bearings and sell them.I think the process should be like this. Start with the ringRing: cutting plane and centerless grinding - zetoms hole chamfering -- dredging completed after heat treatment are then sent to the bearing factory.Bearing factory: automatic ring grinding (131201143 model) - ultra fine - cleaning ring - Union - pressure cage - cleaning product bearings - plus grease - gland - rust proof oil - Packaging - delivery
- To know the production process, we should first make sure that the micro bearings or large and medium-sized bearings. According to your procedure, should belong to the small class.Ferrule factory:1., blanking (points bar material, pipe material, separate type)2. plane grinding and centerless grinding3., zetoms chamfer hole, dustproof groove4. heat treatment, tempering (some passivation treatment)The above procedure must be checked for size, deformation and allowance.Finish machining:1. plane mill (end dimension, parallel difference)2. centerless grinding (size, roundness, ultra precision, roundness)3. automatic grinding (131 size, roundness, roughness). 143 size, roundness, roughness. 201 aperture, taper)4. ultra fine (roundness, roughness, finish)In fact, there are still some processes
- Q:Deep groove ball bearing 6314-2Z/6P, what does the "2Z/6P" behind mean?
- 2Z refers to both sides of the bearing6P did P6 enter an error? For example, "P6" means that the tolerance level of the bearings conforms to the standard class 6.
- Q:Deep groove ball bearings, 37 diameter, 20 diameter, what type of bearings?
- It is estimated that the non-standard bearings6004 bearing outer diameter 426204, bearing outer diameter 476304, bearing outer diameter 52
- Q:Does deep groove ball bearings belong to thrust bearings?
- No, please. - Allen bearings
- Q:What does "6208" in deep groove ball bearing 6208 GB/T 276-1994 mean? Ask God for detailed explanation and dimensional description.
- 6208, the spot price is 7 yuan a setBearing series: deep groove ball bearingsInside diameter: 40mmOutside diameter: 80mmThickness: 18mm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like