6010 zz 6010 2rs 6010 Deep Groove Ball Bearings 6000 seris bearing
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Deep groove ball beaings composed of four basic parts: Inner ring, outer ring, ball and cage. In normal operation cases, inner raceway, outer raceway and ball mainly bear load, and the cage separate and maintain a stable effect for ball.
Deep groove ball bearing belong non-separable bearings and structure is simple, easy to use, Mainly used to support radial load, also can bear a certain amount of thrust load. Increase the bearing radial clearance, has the heart to the nature of the thrust bearing, can bear the larger axial load. This kind of bearing can limit the two directions of the axial movement. According to the size of the clearance allows inner and outer relative tilt 8 '~ 16'.
Deep groove ball bearings the most widely used in mechanical industry. Such as precision instruments, low noise electric motor, automobile, motorcycle, woodworking machinery, textile machinery transmission shaft, mining machinery, electromechanical equipment, plastic machinery, office equipment, medical equipment, fitness, national defense, aviation, aerospace and sports equipment and general machinery, etc.
Standard deep groove ball bearings with average level, all consistent with GB307.1.
Standard deep groove ball bearings with C2, standard(CN), C3, C4 and C5 level internal clearance, and all consistent with GB4604. We also can produce the internal clearance as the customers requirement.
Dynamic equivalent load
P = XFr + YFa [KN]
Fr: radial load [KN]
Fa: thrust load [KN]
Static equivalent load
P0 = Fr [KN] Fa/Fr≤0.8
P0 =0.6Fr + 0.5Fa [KN] Fa/Fr＞0.8
|Bearing No.||d||D||B(mm)||Weight(kg)||Bearing No.|
|6000||10||26||8||0.019||6000 Z||6000 ZZ||6000 RS||6000-2RS|
|6001||12||28||8||0.022||6001 Z||6001 ZZ||6001 RS||6001-2RS|
|6002||15||32||9||0.030||6002 Z||6002 ZZ||6002 RS||6002-2RS|
|6003||17||35||10||0.039||6003 Z||6003 ZZ||6003 RS||6003-2RS|
|6004||20||42||12||0.069||6004 Z||6004 ZZ||6004 RS||6004-2RS|
|6005||25||47||12||0.080||6005 Z||6005 ZZ||6005 RS||6005-2RS|
|6006||30||55||13||0.120||6006 Z||6006 ZZ||6006 RS||6006-2RS|
|6007||35||62||14||0.160||6007 Z||6007 ZZ||6007 RS||6007-2RS|
|6008||40||68||15||0.190||6008 Z||6008 ZZ||6008 RS||6008-2RS|
|6009||45||75||16||0.250||6009 Z||6009 ZZ||6009 RS||6009-2RS|
|6010||50||80||16||0.260||6010 Z||6010 ZZ||6010 RS||6010-2RS|
|6011||55||90||18||0.390||6011 Z||6011 ZZ||6011 RS||6011-2RS|
|6012||60||95||18||0.420||6012 Z||6012 ZZ||6012 RS||6012-2RS|
|6013||65||100||18||0.440||6013 Z||6013 ZZ||6013 RS||6013-2RS|
|6014||70||110||20||0.600||6014 Z||6014 ZZ||6014 RS||6014-2RS|
|6015||75||115||20||0.640||6015 Z||6015 ZZ||6015 RS||6015-2RS|
|6016||80||125||22||0.850||6016 Z||6016 ZZ||6016 RS||6016-2RS|
|6017||85||130||22||0.890||6017 Z||6017 ZZ||6017 RS||6017-2RS|
|6018||90||140||24||1.150||6018 Z||6018 ZZ||6018 RS||6018-2RS|
|6019||95||145||24||1.200||6019 Z||6019 ZZ||6019 RS||6019-2RS|
|6020||100||150||24||1.250||6020 Z||6020 ZZ||6020 RS||6020-2RS|
|6021||105||160||26||1.600||6021 Z||6021 ZZ||6021 RS||6021-2RS|
|6022||110||170||28||1.950||6022 Z||6022 ZZ||6022 RS||6022-2RS|
|6024||120||180||28||2.050||6024 Z||6024 ZZ||6024 RS||6024-2RS|
|6026||130||200||33||3.150||6026 Z||6026 ZZ||6026 RS||6026-2RS|
|6028||140||210||33||3.350||6028 Z||6028 ZZ||6028 RS||6028-2RS|
|6030||150||225||35||4.800||6030 Z||6030 ZZ||6030 RS||6030-2RS|
|6032||160||240||38||5.900||6032 Z||6032 ZZ||6032 RS||6032-2RS|
- Q:What's the 6102 specification for deep groove ball bearings?
- Internal diameter (mm):15, outside diameter (mm),:32 width (mm),:9 weight (KG):0.026
- Q:In the new standard, deep groove ball bearing type code name is 6, but I often see 16 to start with deep groove ball bearing code, such as 16005, I don't know what this 16 finger meanIn the mechanical manual, 16005 and 6005 are the same in diameter and outer diameter, but the bearing width is different. I just don't understand. What do you mean by 16?Isn't there a width code in the bearing model? And most of the bearings in the introduction, only that 6 represents deep groove ball bearings, need not appear 16 this code. But I checked, someone said, "16" means deep groove ball bearings which can be subjected to greater axial force. I wonder if it is?
- As mentioned above, 16 is a thin walled bearing. As in the 68 series of 69 series, it belongs to the thin wall bearing.
- Q:What are the benefits of SKF deep groove ball bearings?
- SKF is the world's veteran bearing producer, accounting for the world's highest number of bearings! Its material has a certain pre potential! As for the benefits, compare with NSK, just like apple and Samsung, depending on the user's choice
- Q:I want the standard is best GB, and if other mechanical standards are also ok. 2, mainly to bearing diameter tolerance (preferably all grades have).
- Go online to search. You should be able to find what you need
- Q:How is the deep groove ball bearing fixed?
- Landlord or a body sketch it, this is not good answer. Generally speaking, the fixed outer ring or inner ring can not simultaneously fix the outer ring and the inner ring.
- Q:What's the difference between the rubber cap and the iron cover of the deep groove ball bearings?
- Iron cover only dustproof, waterproof rubber cover, dustproof and waterproof
- Q:What is the deep groove ball bearing with an outer diameter of 90 thickness and 20 inner diameter of 30?
- Identification of non-standard bearings completed
- Q:Deep groove ball bearings, 37 diameter, 20 diameter, what type of bearings?
- Deep groove ball bearings, outer diameter 37, inner diameter 20 bearing type is 6904 (61904), 6904ZZ (61904ZZ), 6904-2RS (61904-2RS),Inside diameter: 20mmOutside diameter: 37mmThickness: 9mmDynamic load: 6370nStatic load 3650nLimit speed: 18000 r/minWeight: 0.04 kg
- Q:How are the parts assembled together for deep groove ball bearings?
- Deep groove ball bearings are composed of inner ring, outer ring, steel ball, upper and lower cage.Assembly sequence: the outer ring shall be fitted with inner ring, the cage, the steel ball, the other cage, and finally the rivet (hole on the cage).
- Q:When a part of a deep groove ball bearing and angular contact bearing are used at the same time, what effect will it achieve? Thank you!
- Bearings shall be installed in at least two conditions, erection and horizontal (horizontal) installation
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like