7015 Angular contact ball bearings bearing popular size
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Angular contact ball bearings can bear radial load and axial load at the same time and also can bear pure axial load. Their ability of axial load is determined by contact angle and is increased with contact angle increasing; speed limit is higher; stiffness is big and can be pre-adjusted. They are applicable to high-speed and high-precision site.
- spindle and other high speed precision mechanical spindle
- aircraft engine spindle
- high frequency motor
- printing machinery
- air compressor
- gas turbine
- jet engines
|Design ations||Principal dimensions (mm)||〆15º||〆25º|
|Limit speed||Limit speed|
|d||D||B||Basic load rating||Lubrication||Rated load||Lubrication|
|Cr Cor||Grease Oil||Cr Cor||Grease Oil|
|70 Series single angular contact ball bearings|
|7003||17||35||10||6.7 4.9||44000 66000||6.4 4.7||39000 59000|
|7004||20||42||12||9.6 6.3||37000 55000||9.2 6.0||33000 49000|
|7005||25||47||12||12.9 8.7||33000 49000||12.3||29000 44000|
|7006||30||55||13||15.7 11.6||27000 42000||14.9 10.9||23000 37000|
|7007||35||62||14||19.3 17.5||19000 33000||10.4 10.3||19000 33000|
|7008||40||68||15||19.9 19.1||18000 31000||18.9 18.2||16000 27000|
|7009||45||75||16||26.7 25.3||16000 27000||25.4 24.1||15000 25000|
|7010||50||80||16||27.6 27.5||15000 25000||26.2 26.2||14000 23000|
|7011||55||90||18||36.7 37.1||13000 21000||34.8 35.3||12000 19000|
|7012||60||95||18||37.8||13000 21000||35.8 38.0||11000 18000|
|7013||65||100||18||38.9 42.9||12000 19000||36.8 40.7||10000 17000|
|7014||70||110||20||49.9 55.5||11000 18000||47.2 52.7||9000 16000|
|7015||75||115||20||51.3 59.2||10000 17000||48.5 56.2||8500 15000|
|7016||80||125||22||61.6 70.4||9000 16000||58.3 66.9||8000 14000|
|7017||85||130||22||63.6||8500 15000||59.9 71.3||7500 13000|
|7018||90||140||24||66.9||8000 14000||63.2 79.7||7000 12000|
|7019||95||145||24||79.1 97.6||7500 13000||74.8||6500 11000|
|7020||100||150||24||81.2 103.3||7000 12000||76.7||6000 10000|
|7021||105||160||26||93.9 118.2||6500 11000||88.8||6000 10000|
|7022||110||170||28||110.4 139.8||6000 10000||104.4 132.8||5700 9000|
|7024||120||180||28||112.7 148.7||6000 10000||106.3 141.1||5700 9000|
|7026||130||200||33||144.8 190.8||5700 9000||136.8 181.0||5000 8000|
|7028||140||210||33||148.7 202.6||5000 8000||140.4 192.2||4600 7500|
|7030||150||225||35||168.4 232.5||4600 7500||159.1 220.6||4000 6500|
|7032||160||240||38||189.1 264.5||4000 6500||178.6 251.0||3800 6000|
|7034||170||260||42||205.6 299.3||3800 6000||194.2 284.0||3300 5300|
|7036||180||280||46||229.5 352.1||3500 5700||216.8 334.1||3000 5000|
- Q:Do angular contact ball bearings come with a sealing cap?
- Without a sealing cap
- Q:What does angle contact back to back mean?
- Refers to the installation method, put it is face to face
- Q:What are the differences between angular contact bearings and deep groove ball bearings?
- You take a look at two, you know, the angle of contact with a few angles to look at, you know the difference
- Q:What are the reasons for the use of tapered roller bearings and angular contact ball bearings?
- Bearing capacity and the form of motion and load factors are different, the choice of bearings compatibility is determined by theory and practice. Visual interpretation is the role of the two bearings, see the mechanical design manual - bearing chapter
- Q:The difference between ultra high speed angular contact ball bearings and other plain bearings
- The roller of angular contact ball bearings is ball, because it is a point contact (different from roller bearing line contact), so it can provide higher speed, smaller heating quantity and higher rotation precision. In some high speed spindle applications, ceramic ball hybrid bearings will also be used. Compared with the traditional steel ball, the characteristics of ceramic ball materials endow the ceramic ball bearings with high rigidity, high speed, high temperature resistance and long service life, so as to meet the customers' demand for machine tool bearing products. (flight five Rui reminded you, at present, the mainland ceramic ball mixed bearings spot less, in your choice of such imported bearings, you need to pay attention to delivery time).On the contact angle of angular contact ball bearings, 15 popular and the contact angle of 25 speed; high performance usually contact angle of 15, while the axial contact angle of 25 with high bearing capacity. Due to the effect of preload contact application of ball bearings for precision angle is very large, such as high load capacity, high rigidity of the occasion, will generally choose bearing pre medium or heavy load; and for some applications of high speed and high precision, in the early selection of imported bearings, need to pay attention to choose the appropriate pre load. Pre load is generally divided into light, medium, heavy three kinds, generally light preload is more common. In order to facilitate the use of customers, the general will have universal matching, precision angular contact ball bearings. This type of imported bearings eliminates the customer's preload adjustment, thus saving installation time.
- Q:What are the differences between angular contact bearings AC and A and C?
- Angular contact bearings common suffix has AC, C and B, AC said nominal contact angle a is 25 degrees, C is 15 degrees, B is 40 degrees.
- Q:What is angular contact ball bearing contact angle?
- The contact angle is defined as an imaginary angle betweenA linear element added to a rolling contactAligning and a straight line perpendicular to the axis of rotationThe angle between the imaginary line of the contact between the roll and the raceway and the vertical line of the axis of rotation
- Q:How many angles are there in angular contact ball bearings? How many degrees are they?
- A stands for 30 degrees, A5 stands for 25 degrees, B stands for 40 degrees, and C stands for 15 degreesThe new Seiko NSK serves you!
- Q:What is the difference between deep groove ball bearings and angular contact ball bearings?
- Deep groove ball bearings have less carrying capacity, they mainly bear radial load, and can also bear certain axial load at the same time. The friction coefficient is small and the limit speed is high.Increase the bearing capacity of angular contact bearings can bear radial load and axial load, also can withstand the axial load (pure axial load, can bear a direction generally used in pairs), high speed limit.It can be seen that the two bearings differ mainly in the magnitude and direction of the load.
- Q:Can angular contact ball bearings be adjustable?
- No, please adjust the heart with the self-aligning bearing
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like