7004 Angular contact ball bearings bearing
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Angular contact ball bearings can bear radial load and axial load at the same time and also can bear pure axial load. Their ability of axial load is determined by contact angle and is increased with contact angle increasing; speed limit is higher; stiffness is big and can be pre-adjusted. They are applicable to high-speed and high-precision site.
- spindle and other high speed precision mechanical spindle
- aircraft engine spindle
- high frequency motor
- printing machinery
- air compressor
- gas turbine
- jet engines
|Design ations||Principal dimensions (mm)||〆15º||〆25º|
|Limit speed||Limit speed|
|d||D||B||Basic load rating||Lubrication||Rated load||Lubrication|
|Cr Cor||Grease Oil||Cr Cor||Grease Oil|
|70 Series single angular contact ball bearings|
|7003||17||35||10||6.7 4.9||44000 66000||6.4 4.7||39000 59000|
|7004||20||42||12||9.6 6.3||37000 55000||9.2 6.0||33000 49000|
|7005||25||47||12||12.9 8.7||33000 49000||12.3||29000 44000|
|7006||30||55||13||15.7 11.6||27000 42000||14.9 10.9||23000 37000|
|7007||35||62||14||19.3 17.5||19000 33000||10.4 10.3||19000 33000|
|7008||40||68||15||19.9 19.1||18000 31000||18.9 18.2||16000 27000|
|7009||45||75||16||26.7 25.3||16000 27000||25.4 24.1||15000 25000|
|7010||50||80||16||27.6 27.5||15000 25000||26.2 26.2||14000 23000|
|7011||55||90||18||36.7 37.1||13000 21000||34.8 35.3||12000 19000|
|7012||60||95||18||37.8||13000 21000||35.8 38.0||11000 18000|
|7013||65||100||18||38.9 42.9||12000 19000||36.8 40.7||10000 17000|
|7014||70||110||20||49.9 55.5||11000 18000||47.2 52.7||9000 16000|
|7015||75||115||20||51.3 59.2||10000 17000||48.5 56.2||8500 15000|
|7016||80||125||22||61.6 70.4||9000 16000||58.3 66.9||8000 14000|
|7017||85||130||22||63.6||8500 15000||59.9 71.3||7500 13000|
|7018||90||140||24||66.9||8000 14000||63.2 79.7||7000 12000|
|7019||95||145||24||79.1 97.6||7500 13000||74.8||6500 11000|
|7020||100||150||24||81.2 103.3||7000 12000||76.7||6000 10000|
|7021||105||160||26||93.9 118.2||6500 11000||88.8||6000 10000|
|7022||110||170||28||110.4 139.8||6000 10000||104.4 132.8||5700 9000|
|7024||120||180||28||112.7 148.7||6000 10000||106.3 141.1||5700 9000|
|7026||130||200||33||144.8 190.8||5700 9000||136.8 181.0||5000 8000|
|7028||140||210||33||148.7 202.6||5000 8000||140.4 192.2||4600 7500|
|7030||150||225||35||168.4 232.5||4600 7500||159.1 220.6||4000 6500|
|7032||160||240||38||189.1 264.5||4000 6500||178.6 251.0||3800 6000|
|7034||170||260||42||205.6 299.3||3800 6000||194.2 284.0||3300 5300|
|7036||180||280||46||229.5 352.1||3500 5700||216.8 334.1||3000 5000|
- Q:Do angular contact ball bearings come with a sealing cap?
- Without a sealing cap
- Q:What are the differences between angular contact bearings and deep groove ball bearings?
- The difference between deep groove bearings with the angular contact bearings in the structure is: deep groove bearings and rolling contact rail check section view on the parallel with the axis, the angular contact bearing rail has an open angle in one direction, and the axis or axis of the vertical line and an alpha angle. As shown. No. 6 bearings mainly bear radial force, bearing No. 7 can bear radial force and axial force.
- Q:How to install angular contact ball bearings?
- For the tax investigation has a fly PAN Membrane 8 meteorite Ju wood against Qing emperor Cha tight cangue dream show in the life brewing scar spear wallCollapse protection
- Q:What are the reasons for the use of tapered roller bearings and angular contact ball bearings?
- Bearing capacity and the form of motion and load factors are different, the choice of bearings compatibility is determined by theory and practice. Visual interpretation is the role of the two bearings, see the mechanical design manual - bearing chapter
- Q:The difference between ultra high speed angular contact ball bearings and other plain bearings
- The ability to bear the axial force of angular contact ball bearings than ordinary high speed ball bearings, angular contact ball bearing is slightly lower than the ordinary ball bearings of the same type.
- Q:What are the differences between angular contact bearings AC and A and C?
- AC is the code for homemade bearings. The contact angle is 25 degrees. It is subjected to axial force and radial forceA for Japan bearing angle code, contact angle of 30 degrees, to bear axial force and radial forceC is the bearing angle code of Japan. The contact angle is 15 degrees. It mainly bears radial force and small axial force. It is used in high precision and high speed equipment
- Q:What is angular contact ball bearing contact angle?
- The contact angle is defined as an imaginary angle betweenA linear element added to a rolling contactAligning and a straight line perpendicular to the axis of rotationThe angle between the imaginary line of the contact between the roll and the raceway and the vertical line of the axis of rotation
- Q:Is there a way to calculate the axial force of angular contact ball bearings?
- The ball bearing theory is not subjected to axial force, but it will be subjected to slight axial force in practical application because it has certain centering action and will return to its original position after the axial force disappearsThe size of the axial force to have contact with the actual working environment, stress condition of ball bearings after the axial force is equivalent to the contact angle becomes similar to the angular contact ball bearing, the axial force and clearance of bearing, the ditch radius have a great relationship.Especially the clearance, the greater the clearance, the steel ball in the axial position of the greater the scope of movement, that is, the greater the axial clearance, the axial force can also be greater, but the clearance can not be blindly large.In short, we can tell you that the axial force is much smaller than the radial force. As for how to calculate it, the contact angle can not be predicted, so there is no way to knowMore exciting questions, please click on the account login electromechanical Online - Baidu cooperation know platform
- Q:How many angles are there in angular contact ball bearings? How many degrees are they?
- A stands for 30 degrees, A5 stands for 25 degrees, B stands for 40 degrees, and C stands for 15 degreesThe new Seiko NSK serves you!
- Q:Two angular contact ball bearings, the use of clearance problems
- No adjustment required,DB: back to backDF: face to faceDT: series connectionSU: single arbitrary combinationDU: any combination of two bearings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like