Bearings for Household Appliance household bearings 6000 series Automobile bearing
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specification of household bearings:
Bearings made by CNBM for high-grade household appliances can meet the requirements of low noise and long low noise service life. They can endure long-distance transportation. And they are applicable not only for household appliances such as air conditioners, washing machines, refrigerators, drives and dishwashers, but also for the mini-type electric appliances such as ceiling fans, dust collectors and exhaust fans.
Our ultimate goal is to provide high-quality products to our customers and the society as a whole. Through continuous exploration, development, and innovation over the years, CNBM has become a supplier of high-quality bearings for world-famous makers of household appliances such as Panasonic, Hitachi, GE< Whirlpool, LG, Samsung, and Haier.
- Q:What does angle contact back to back mean?
- Two bearing by webbing webbing. (face is once again thick, thin again)
- Q:Angular contact ball bearings, how to judge the size of the mouth?
- Judge the size of the mouth, of course, big mouth is large, that is, the edge of the slope for the side of the big mouth.
- Q:What are the reasons for the use of tapered roller bearings and angular contact ball bearings?
- Selection of bearings in accordance with the theory and practice of judgment, that is, bearing capacity and the form of movement and load factors are different. That is, the role of the two bearings
- Q:The difference between ultra high speed angular contact ball bearings and other plain bearings
- The ability to bear the axial force of angular contact ball bearings than ordinary high speed ball bearings, angular contact ball bearing is slightly lower than the ordinary ball bearings of the same type.
- Q:What are the differences between angular contact bearings AC and A and C?
- AC is the code for homemade bearings. The contact angle is 25 degrees. It is subjected to axial force and radial forceA for Japan bearing angle code, contact angle of 30 degrees, to bear axial force and radial forceC is the bearing angle code of Japan. The contact angle is 15 degrees. It mainly bears radial force and small axial force. It is used in high precision and high speed equipment
- Q:What is angular contact ball bearing contact angle?
- Angular contact ball bearings can simultaneously bear axial force and radial force in one direction. The rolling force of upper and lower points of attachment at a certain angle and radial direction. Such bearings are angular contact bearings.
- Q:Is there a way to calculate the axial force of angular contact ball bearings?
- This is the first response to the landlord, you can count, here introduces the concept of equivalent static load, a static equivalent radial load P0a (subscript 0A), a static equivalent axial load P0a (subscript 0A), and a static safety factor FS, we first check the static C0 7202AC (0 Department of AC, should represent the subscript) is the contact angle is 25 degrees, SKF C0 4800N, personally think that this value is too conservative, according to P0a=2.3*Fr*tg25+Fa (Fr is bearing radial load, axial load bearing is Fa, tg25 is the tangent, contact angle of 25 degrees according to the contact angle vary) and FS (fs=C0/P0) is greater than 1.5, launched: P0a less than 3200N, 1.07Fr+Fa less than 3200N that is to say, add up to force multiplied by the coefficient two component bearings, can not exceed this number. If only the axial force, the axial force is Fr=0, maximum 3200N can finally add a few points, FS safety coefficient is adjusted according to the condition, some places may be less than 1, and the place that cannot be less than 1.5, not less than 3, do not understand, temporarily by not less than 1.5. Also hope to help add master. And then there's the C0. Every brand might have a small difference. Here's SKF. So, if you calculate it in theory, you're going to make it smaller
- Q:What does angular contact ball bearing 70216AC mean?
- 7--- angular contact ball bearing0--- normal width series2--- diameter series code, which means light series16--- internal diameter code indicating the inner diameter of 16*5=80mmAC--- internal structure code indicating the nominal contact angle of angular contact bearing is 25 degrees
- Q:How many angles are there in angular contact ball bearings? How many degrees are they?
- A stands for 30 degrees, A5 stands for 25 degrees, B stands for 40 degrees, and C stands for 15 degreesThe new Seiko NSK serves you!
- Q:Two angular contact ball bearings, the use of clearance problems
- Bearing in pairs need not be adjusted! The bearing is marked with letters!DB: back to backDF: face to faceDT: series connectionSU: single arbitrary combinationDU: any combination of two bearings.There is also a combination of three columns and four columns with letters on each bearing!Among them, when selecting the SU mark bearing, it is necessary to choose the bearings with the most close tolerance of the inner and outer ring diameter together. Clearance adjustment is also relatively easy.It is difficult to pair the bearings by adjusting the two common bearings together by adjusting the experience. It is best not to try in such a strict place!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like