Automotive bearings Automotive bearing 3000 series bearings 6000 series Automobile bearing
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specification of Automotive bearings:
The current development trend of automobiles is lighter and durable, more compact in structure, more powerful in acceleration, more comfortable for use and more reliable when driving, With the advances of electronic control techniques, emphasis on the functional features of automobiles, like low energy consumption, high driving performance, rolling bearings must adapt itself to the development trends.
Taking the automobile development trends into careful consideration, we have committed itself to the research and development of automobile bearings. So far, it has already developed the hub wheel bearing units with ABS sensors, long-life gearbox bearings, and high-temperature resistant electromagnetic clutch bearings with high speed and fine sealing performance, high-speed rotation sealed ball bearings, automobile water pump bearings and so forth.
Automobile Suspension System:
Automotive Wheel Hubs:
- Q:How can angular contact be distinguished from the front and back? What are the characteristics of each?
- Hello, there is a number on the front, no number on the back
- Q:Is there a way to calculate the axial force of angular contact ball bearings?
- The ball bearing theory is not subjected to axial force, but it will be subjected to slight axial force in practical application because it has certain centering action and will return to its original position after the axial force disappearsThe size of the axial force to have contact with the actual working environment, stress condition of ball bearings after the axial force is equivalent to the contact angle becomes similar to the angular contact ball bearing, the axial force and clearance of bearing, the ditch radius have a great relationship.Especially the clearance, the greater the clearance, the steel ball in the axial position of the greater the scope of movement, that is, the greater the axial clearance, the axial force can also be greater, but the clearance can not be blindly large.In short, we can tell you that the axial force is much smaller than the radial force. As for how to calculate it, the contact angle can not be predicted, so there is no way to knowMore exciting questions, please click on the account login electromechanical Online - Baidu cooperation know platform
- Q:What is the difference between deep groove ball bearings and angular contact ball bearings?
- Deep groove ball bearings have less carrying capacity, they mainly bear radial load, and can also bear certain axial load at the same time. The friction coefficient is small and the limit speed is high.Increase the bearing capacity of angular contact bearings can bear radial load and axial load, also can withstand the axial load (pure axial load, can bear a direction generally used in pairs), high speed limit.It can be seen that the two bearings differ mainly in the magnitude and direction of the load.
- Q:How to install angular contact ball bearings?
- For the tax investigation has a fly PAN Membrane 8 meteorite Ju wood against Qing emperor Cha tight cangue dream show in the life brewing scar spear wallCollapse protection
- Q:The difference between ultra high speed angular contact ball bearings and other plain bearings
- The ability to bear the axial force of angular contact ball bearings than ordinary high speed ball bearings, angular contact ball bearing is slightly lower than the ordinary ball bearings of the same type.
- Q:Angular contact ball bearings, how to judge the size of the mouth?
- Angular contact bearing on both sides of the outer ring thickness is not the same thin, over there is big mouth
- Q:How many angles are there in angular contact ball bearings? How many degrees are they?
- A stands for 30 degrees, A5 stands for 25 degrees, B stands for 40 degrees, and C stands for 15 degreesThe new Seiko NSK serves you!
- Q:Can angular contact ball bearings be adjustable?
- May not。Self-aligning ball bearings and spherical roller bearings are adjustable.
- Q:Do angular contact ball bearings come with a sealing cap?
- Angular contact ball bearings generally have no dust caps or seals. You can design and install an oil seal or something like that.In general, deep groove ball bearings are lubricated with dust cover. Angular contact ball games are generally lubricated with lubricating oil, without dust cover, such as grease lubrication, the effect is poor.
- Q:Two angular contact ball bearings, the use of clearance problems
- No adjustment required,DB: back to backDF: face to faceDT: series connectionSU: single arbitrary combinationDU: any combination of two bearings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like