7013 Angular contact ball bearings bearing
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Angular contact ball bearings can bear radial load and axial load at the same time and also can bear pure axial load. Their ability of axial load is determined by contact angle and is increased with contact angle increasing; speed limit is higher; stiffness is big and can be pre-adjusted. They are applicable to high-speed and high-precision site.
- spindle and other high speed precision mechanical spindle
- aircraft engine spindle
- high frequency motor
- printing machinery
- air compressor
- gas turbine
- jet engines
|Design ations||Principal dimensions (mm)||〆15º||〆25º|
|Limit speed||Limit speed|
|d||D||B||Basic load rating||Lubrication||Rated load||Lubrication|
|Cr Cor||Grease Oil||Cr Cor||Grease Oil|
|70 Series single angular contact ball bearings|
|7003||17||35||10||6.7 4.9||44000 66000||6.4 4.7||39000 59000|
|7004||20||42||12||9.6 6.3||37000 55000||9.2 6.0||33000 49000|
|7005||25||47||12||12.9 8.7||33000 49000||12.3||29000 44000|
|7006||30||55||13||15.7 11.6||27000 42000||14.9 10.9||23000 37000|
|7007||35||62||14||19.3 17.5||19000 33000||10.4 10.3||19000 33000|
|7008||40||68||15||19.9 19.1||18000 31000||18.9 18.2||16000 27000|
|7009||45||75||16||26.7 25.3||16000 27000||25.4 24.1||15000 25000|
|7010||50||80||16||27.6 27.5||15000 25000||26.2 26.2||14000 23000|
|7011||55||90||18||36.7 37.1||13000 21000||34.8 35.3||12000 19000|
|7012||60||95||18||37.8||13000 21000||35.8 38.0||11000 18000|
|7013||65||100||18||38.9 42.9||12000 19000||36.8 40.7||10000 17000|
|7014||70||110||20||49.9 55.5||11000 18000||47.2 52.7||9000 16000|
|7015||75||115||20||51.3 59.2||10000 17000||48.5 56.2||8500 15000|
|7016||80||125||22||61.6 70.4||9000 16000||58.3 66.9||8000 14000|
|7017||85||130||22||63.6||8500 15000||59.9 71.3||7500 13000|
|7018||90||140||24||66.9||8000 14000||63.2 79.7||7000 12000|
|7019||95||145||24||79.1 97.6||7500 13000||74.8||6500 11000|
|7020||100||150||24||81.2 103.3||7000 12000||76.7||6000 10000|
|7021||105||160||26||93.9 118.2||6500 11000||88.8||6000 10000|
|7022||110||170||28||110.4 139.8||6000 10000||104.4 132.8||5700 9000|
|7024||120||180||28||112.7 148.7||6000 10000||106.3 141.1||5700 9000|
|7026||130||200||33||144.8 190.8||5700 9000||136.8 181.0||5000 8000|
|7028||140||210||33||148.7 202.6||5000 8000||140.4 192.2||4600 7500|
|7030||150||225||35||168.4 232.5||4600 7500||159.1 220.6||4000 6500|
|7032||160||240||38||189.1 264.5||4000 6500||178.6 251.0||3800 6000|
|7034||170||260||42||205.6 299.3||3800 6000||194.2 284.0||3300 5300|
|7036||180||280||46||229.5 352.1||3500 5700||216.8 334.1||3000 5000|
- Q:Do angular contact ball bearings come with a sealing cap?
- Without a sealing cap
- Q:Angular contact ball bearings, how to judge the size of the mouth?
- Angular contact bearing on both sides of the outer ring thickness is not the same thin, over there is big mouth
- Q:What are the reasons for the use of tapered roller bearings and angular contact ball bearings?
- Take the radial load and axial load of the shaft evenly, pay attention to the normal and reverse loading, or the axial direction can not be fixed.
- Q:The difference between ultra high speed angular contact ball bearings and other plain bearings
- Yue bearing features:1. low heating and high speed.X products 2. using heat and friction wear is made of SHX material production, to realize high speed and long life.3., according to different uses, established a different contact angle and ball material specifications of the powerful lineup.4., with wide sealing ring, compared with open bearings, grease life increased to 1.7 times, to achieve a long life.Compared with plain bearings, plain bearings only play the role of reducing the friction coefficient in the power transmission process and keeping the center of the shaft fixed when the parts on the shaft produce relative motion with each other. Low wear resistance, short life, performance is far less than ultra-high speed angular contact ball bearings, but considering the price, the average bearing price may be lower.
- Q:What are the differences between angular contact bearings AC and A and C?
- AC is the code for homemade bearings. The contact angle is 25 degrees. It is subjected to axial force and radial forceA for Japan bearing angle code, contact angle of 30 degrees, to bear axial force and radial forceC is the bearing angle code of Japan. The contact angle is 15 degrees. It mainly bears radial force and small axial force. It is used in high precision and high speed equipment
- Q:What is angular contact ball bearing contact angle?
- Angular contact ball bearings can simultaneously bear axial force and radial force in one direction. The rolling force of upper and lower points of attachment at a certain angle and radial direction. Such bearings are angular contact bearings.
- Q:What does angular contact ball bearing 70216AC mean?
- 7--- angular contact ball bearing0--- normal width series2--- diameter series code, which means light series16--- internal diameter code indicating the inner diameter of 16*5=80mmAC--- internal structure code indicating the nominal contact angle of angular contact bearing is 25 degrees
- Q:What is the difference between deep groove ball bearings and angular contact ball bearings?
- Deep groove ball bearings have less carrying capacity, they mainly bear radial load, and can also bear certain axial load at the same time. The friction coefficient is small and the limit speed is high.Increase the bearing capacity of angular contact bearings can bear radial load and axial load, also can withstand the axial load (pure axial load, can bear a direction generally used in pairs), high speed limit.It can be seen that the two bearings differ mainly in the magnitude and direction of the load.
- Q:How can angular contact be distinguished from the front and back? What are the characteristics of each?
- There is no difference between the front and the back of this bearing.There's something wrong with my answer.
- Q:Two angular contact ball bearings, the use of clearance problems
- The installation form is DB, and the inner ring preload is adjusted. For example, by adjusting the nut of the lock inner ring, tighten the force adjustment. Generally selected bearings, manufacturers have been conscious of the inner ring and outer ring thickness is not the same, that is, as long as locking the inner ring, the force is the factory set the amount of preload.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like