||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
1 Specifications of Aluminum sheets for Truck Body
AA3xxx (AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105 etc.
AA5xxx (AA5052, AA5754, AA5083 etc.
AA6xxx (AA6061, AA6063 etc.
H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, O/F, T3-T6
Special specification is available on customer’s requirement
2 Size Tolerance (mm)
3 Usage/Applications of Aluminum sheets for Truck Body
Our company's PE Coated Aluminum Coil/Sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration(garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipe, sanwich panels and drainage, etc.
4 Packaging & Delivery & Payment term of Aluminum sheets for Truck Body
Packaging: Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 1000-25000KG.
Shipment: the goods will be delivered within 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
Terms of payment: T/T or L/C.
5 Basic Production Process
Aluminium bar cutting → Aluminium bar heat treatment → Aluminium ingot → Hot extruding → Straightening → Heat treatment → Profiles cutting →Packing → Delivery
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into diluted hydrochloric acid?
- Aluminum element is extremely activated and will react with oxygen, generating aluminum oxide, once being exposed in air, so there is a layer of aluminum oxide on the surface of daily aluminum products including aluminum sheet. When aluminum sheet is put into diluted hydrochloric acid, aluminum oxide on the surface will firstly react with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and water, the process won’t generate bubble, but after finishing the reaction of aluminum oxide on the surface, when the exposed aluminum element reacts with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and oxygen, the bubble appears.
- Q:how many nitrogen atoms are in aluminum nitrate? (more questions..)?
- 1) Look at the formula for aluminum nitrate [Al(NO3)3]. The subscript of 3 outside of the parentheses means that you multiply each atom inside the parentheses by 3. Since there is only one nitrogen inside the parentheses, this means that you multiply that by 3. There are a total of 3 nitrogen atoms in each molecule of aluminum nitrate. 2) The formula for aluminum dichromate is Al2(Cr2O7)3. Again, multiply each atom in the parentheses by 3, add them, then add 2 to that number for the aluminum. That's your answer. 3) The formula for calcium phosphate is Ca3(PO4)2. Multiply P by 2. 4) Follow the same steps as in #2, above.
- Q:good aluminium free deoderant?
- Are you allergic to aluminum or are you refusing to use it because it is not natural? Aluminum has solid research to back its antiperspirant ability. As long as the deodorant or antiperspirant is well-formulated, it is good. There is no best. You should make a search on Amazon UK with key word like natural or organic deodorant or antiperspirant because those terms usually filter out aluminum ones. But, whether or not it will be effective is a different story.
- Q:Aluminum Corrosion with Degreasers and Cleaners?
- Contrary to popular believe, aluminum oxidizes just like steel. Steel rusts to a reddish color. Aluminum rusts to a white color and looks more like corrosion. Aluminum cleaners or cleaners safe for aluminum usually clean without staining the aluminum surface. Hardly any cleaner for for automotive use will corrode aluminum. Visit your local auto parts store and read the labels for a wheel cleaner that is 'safe' for aluminum. You should be able to use it on all aluminum surfaces.
- Q:Which explains aluminum's resistance to corrosion?
- The fourth one.
- Q:gluing aluminium foil to plastic?
- It seems very unlikely that any glue that requires evaporation of a substance (solvent, such as petroleum or other organic, water, etc.) is going to work gluing any but the smallest piece of foil to plastic (where it can cure from the foil edges). Neither the foil nor most plastics will allow evaporation from anywhere but the edges. A two part substance or an contact cement that you dry first before application would seem necessary.
- Q:3003H24 alloy aluminum plate refers to what kind of aluminum plate?
- Attached: O status: fully annealed to obtain the lowest strength of the processing products. 8 state: hard working state (9)
- Q:Aluminum in deodorant lead to Alzheimer's?
- aluminum oxide in antipersperant does lead to alzheimer's, yes. but antiperspirant is not deodorant, and deodorant does not contain aluminum. sweating is a natural bodily function. if you need to sweat, sweat. it's odor that should bother people.
- Q:1984 Cadillac Eldorado. How bad are the aluminum block engines?
- 1984 Cadillac Eldorado
- Q:What is aluminum sheet material L2?
- L2 is the name of the brand of aluminium plate in our country, which is the 1060 brand now!L1 is 1070L2 is 1060L3 is 1050L4 is 1030L5-1 is 1100And LF-21, or 3003, LF-1, or 3004! Wait
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range