Structure of Aluminium Strip for the Auto parts of Trucks Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Strip for the Auto parts of Trucks:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Strip for the Auto parts of Trucks:
Aluminium Strip for the Auto parts of Trucks Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- youcan use aluminium soldering,what do you want to weld?
- Q:Where could I find fairly thing sheets of aluminum?
- For sheets of aluminum I always go to a Commercial print shop. they use large sheets of aluminum for printing posters and things. It will have some kind of printing on one side but they can tell u what to use to remove it. It is fairly cheep. I usually pay scrap aluminum price for it I is thick enough to use for craft projects or even like I did made homemade shingles to reroof my house with. Took me 2 winters to make enough shingles. To cut it just lay a straight edge and scribe it with a sharp instrument. and it will break clean..
- Q:Durafix for aluminum welding / brazing?
- You can order it online. It works acceptably well, though it's obviously not as good as bona fide welding. You can also use tin+zinc hard solder, for this- you need a special soldering flux specifically desgined for soldering aluminum. You can order aluminum soldering kits online also. You might also be able to find a welding supply store in your area and they would probably carry Al soldering kits in stock. I feel that soldering would probably give you more reliable results in this case. Solder is a lot thinner and has better wetting action than the durafix alloy. This means that solder will be more likely to flow into the crack itself and completely seal it, whereas the durafix may simply lie on top of the crack. I think durafix technically qualifies as brazing since it melts at a lower temperature than the aluminum itself. However, you will also need to buy a propane torch, that'll probably cost around 30-40$ at a hardware store. Plus the cost of the brazing metal which is around 12-20$. so you're looking at 30-50$ probably. This might be a bit of a fun- DIY project if you feel it's worth some time and practice on your part. On the other hand any welding shop can simply TIG weld your pipe for about 20$ and it will only take them a few minutes. So having the professionals do it will be much faster, cheaper, and almost certainly a better quality repair than if you attempted to DIY.
- Q:Into which compound does aluminium nitrate decompose?
- l would say you have mostly aluminum oxide as a product which probably contains some Nitrogen dioxide gas, a second product of the decomposition of aluminum nitrate. If I were you I would not heat nitrate salts as they can explode upon heating. they also need to be kept away from any kind of reducing agent such as powdered metals, or any fuels, reactions can be violent.
- Q:what factors affectn aluminium?
- This is science so, if you want specific answers, you must ask specific questions. What type of aluminum are you interested in? What characteristics are important to you? What kind of factors are you talking about? You are right that heating can affect Al. In fact, heating affects, basically, everything, every material we know of and every physical and chemical process that we do and every process that happens in nature. Temperature is important in all of these. There are more than a hundred different commercial aluminum alloys and most of them are available in a variety of different tempers (heat treated conditions). The heat treatment of commercial Al alloys is a very important thing. If you want more specific information, consult your friendly neighborhood metallurgist.
- Q:The price of an atom of aluminum?
- This can be done, as crazy as it sounds. Aluminum has a molar mass of 26.98g and the stated sample (the roll) is $2.96 for 0.995g You would divide 0.955 by 26.98. This gives you 0.0369, which is the amount of moles of aluminum in the roll. Then you need to use Avogadro's number. This is 6.02*10^23, and is the amount of particles in a mole. Avogadro's number multiplied by 0.0369 gives you 2.22138*10^22. This is the amount of aluminum atoms in the roll. Now, you divide the price ($2.96) by the amount of aluminum atoms (2.22138*10^22) to get the price per atom. Price per atom of aluminum in the stated sample: $1.332505*10^-22 (This is equivalent to .$0.0000000000000000000001332505) I hope this helps.
- Q:How to sand a aluminum bicycle?
- You screwed up. 60 grit should NEVER come in contact with aluminum... those scratches will never come out. NEVER have an aluminum frame sandblasted. You'll need to have it soda blasted or walnut shell blasted. You should be using 220 grit ALUMINUM OXIDE paper- it is white in color. My bet is that you are using garnet- the brown stuff, or maybe coated paper. You MUST use aluminum oxide. I have answered the question to paint a bike a hundred times. Just click on Discover and type in the words paint a bike without quotes. Theres your answer.
- Q:Which is good, aluminum curtain wall?
- Aluminum veneer manufacturers preferred Beijing Jinsheng Aluminium Industry Co. Ltd., it is very important to choose a single aluminum plate manufacturers, Beijing Jinsheng Aluminium Industry Co. Ltd is a professional manufacturer of aluminum veneer, advanced CNC equipment, first-class fluorocarbon spraying line, is your trusted manufacturer of aluminum veneer, aluminum veneer of large manufacturers, advanced technology, advanced technology and to undertake all types of single aluminum plate engineering, quality assurance, price concessions.
- Q:what is the best polished aluminum wheel cleaner?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what is the best polished aluminum wheel cleaner? Whether its strong or not, im looking to get grime like stains out of my aluminum rims. It looks like they can be worked out after time, but i dont think i want to risk acidic products because im not 100% sure if theres a clear coat (i have eagle 077s if that helps!). I have read weird ideas from...
- Q:DC-3 with aluminum/chroming?
- The shine comes from alclad aluminum. The aluminum sheeting of the aircraft actually has about .004 of pure aluminum coating . That pure aluminum is how they get the chrome like shine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range