Structure of Aluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of theAluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies:
Aluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Sheet for Construction and Car Bodies:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What does aluminum plate "1060-H24" mean?
- Four, H24 H said the work hardening of the state, and some do not have H but T said it is heat treatment.24 machining process control hardness and other properties, in addition to 24 and 12, 14, 16, 18, 22, 26, 34, 36 and so on, usually at the end of 4 is a semi hard state.1060O, 1060-H22, 1060-H24, 1060-H18 state is arranged from soft to hard.
- Q:working with aluminum?
- ALUMINUM DUSTS ARE CONSIDERED NUISANCE PARTICLUATES, WHICH HAVE LITTLE ADVERSE EFFECT ON LUNGS AND DO NOT PRODUCE SIGNIFICANT ORGANIC DISEASE OR TOXIC EFFECTS
- Q:Is This Aluminum Oxide?
- Aluminum oxide is white and powdery in texture. It also takes a bit longer for aluminum to oxidize than iron, so I don't think you could have cakes of aluminum oxide in 4 days. If the cakes you are describing are reddish in color, then no, it is NOT aluminum oxide. It is good old fashioned ferric oxide- rust from iron.
- Q:How well does aluminum hold up in chlorinated pool water?
- Aluminum is not a good choice, even if it's anodized, painted, or powder coated. Pool water is corrosive mostly due to the chloride from chlorination. Steel is slightly less prone to corrosion. Plastic or fiberglass is the best choice.
- Q:Which explains aluminum's resistance to corrosion?
- i would start by plugging in some of those key terms into wikipedia. it often has shockingly good engineering physics articles. there are really only 4 variables: exhaust tube, annealing furnace, age hardened aluminum alloy. play with those, and you might find terms that lead you to your answer
- Q:Will food heat up more quickly in an aluminum box or a wooden box? Why?
- solid aluminum. this is because aluminum absorb more heat than wood and this heat is then transferred to the food.
- Q:General characteristics of pure aluminium plate of pure aluminium plate
- Comparison of pure aluminium sheets:1, grade: 1A85, 1A90, 1A93, 1A97, 1A99;Product type: plates, belts, foils, tubes;Main characteristics: Industrial high-purity aluminum;Applications: mainly used in the production of various electrolytic capacitor foil, acid fast container, etc., products have plates, belts, foils and so on.2, grade: 1060, 1050A, 1035;Product type: foil, wire;Main features: industrial pure aluminum has the characteristics of high plasticity, corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity and good thermal conductivity, but the strength is low, it can not be strengthened by heat treatment, cutting is not good. Acceptable contact welding and gas welding;Scope of application: use the advantages of making some structures with specific properties, such as aluminum foil gasket and capacitor, electronic tube isolation network, wire and cable protective sleeve, net, wire core and aircraft parts and trim ventilation system.3, brand: 1100;Product type: Sheet & strip;Main features: for ordinary industrial pure aluminum aluminum content of 99%, can not be strengthened by heat treatment; low strength, but has good ductility, formability, weldability and corrosion resistance; anodic oxidation can improve corrosion resistance, and beautiful surface;Scope of application: mainly produces sheet metal and strip. Suitable for making all kinds of deep stamping products, and is widely used in various fields from cooking utensils to industrial equipment.
- Q:Aluminum plate belongs to steel or non ferrous metal?
- Metal materials fall into two broad categories: ferrous and non-ferrous metals. What we usually call "iron and steel" is ferrous metal; copper and aluminum are nonferrous metals.
- Q:Aluminum vs Wood?
- I don't have any particular beef against aluminum bats, but I also don't think they add anything to the game. If wooden bats are safer, then go with them, I say.
- Q:What is aluminium plate L2-Y2?
- L2 is the old number, the new brand corresponds to 1060, and the same Y2 is also the old number to indicate the state of the heat treatment method, the new method of expression is H24, which means semi hard state. Ji'nan Hongda Aluminium Industry Co., Ltd.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range