- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
quenching production line, tension straightening machine of pure Italian SELEMA, Germany HEGELISI CNC grinding machine, 1850m / m (1 +3) hot-rolling production line, led by the joint development of domestic and foreign, with the world’s most advanced secondary system, six roller cold rolling mill 1850 elevated four, three 2000mm aluminum foil rolling mill equipped with most advanced international level of the Swedish ABB AFC / AGC automatic flatness control system, as well as the column coating machine, packing machine out . Advanced and reliable technology solutions to achieve the project high-tech and high product quality goals
The application field of aluminum is very widely, now our company involves and formed using scale main areas for signs of dial, antiseptic building engineering, vehicle manufacturing, refrigeration, electrical appliance manufacturing and pharmaceutical advertising decoration curtain wall industry
- The price of aluminum sheet can differ from other metals depending on various factors like market conditions, availability, and specific metal grades. Generally, aluminum sheet is considered more economical than stainless steel, copper, and brass, among others. This is primarily because aluminum is abundant in the Earth's crust and the extraction and refining processes are relatively inexpensive. In addition, aluminum is often lighter in weight compared to other metals, making it a cost-effective choice for industries where weight is a concern, such as transportation. However, it should be noted that the cost of aluminum can change due to global supply and demand, tariffs, and other economic factors. Therefore, it is advisable to check current market prices and consult with suppliers or metal experts for accurate and up-to-date pricing information.
- Yes, aluminum sheet can be used for cookware. Aluminum is a popular choice for cookware due to its excellent heat conductivity, which allows for even heat distribution and quick heating. It is lightweight, durable, and resistant to rust and corrosion. Additionally, aluminum cookware is affordable and relatively easy to clean. However, pure aluminum is a soft metal, so it is often combined with other materials, such as stainless steel or nonstick coatings, to enhance its durability and nonstick properties.
- Aluminum sheets have a relatively high coefficient of thermal expansion, meaning they expand significantly when exposed to heat and contract when cooled. This is due to the nature of aluminum as a metal, which has a relatively low melting point and is known for its ability to conduct heat efficiently. When aluminum sheets are heated, the increased energy causes the metal atoms to vibrate and move more rapidly, resulting in expansion. Conversely, when aluminum sheets are cooled, the decrease in energy causes the metal atoms to slow down and move closer together, leading to contraction. It is important to consider the thermal expansion properties of aluminum sheets when using them in applications where temperature changes are expected, as this can affect the overall dimensions and performance of the material.
- Q:I use an aluminum chloride deodorant at night for hyperidrosis...I'm scared I may get senile dementia when i get older!!!!! can anyone give advice??? pls..i've been using it for 3yrs
- Aluminium has been established as a neurotoxin. Aluminium chloride, an aluminum salt that is commonly used in antiperspirants, is also commonly used in studies on aluminium-induced neurotoxicity. Aluminium itself adversely affects the blood-brain barrier, is capable of causing DNA damage, and has adverse epigenetic effects. Research has shown that the aluminium salts used in antiperspirants have detrimental effects to a number of species such as non-human primates, mice, dogs and others. An increased amount of Aluminium is also present in the brains of many Alzheimer's patients, although it is not yet known if this link is causal. I found this for you I hope it helps. Alzhaimer is also genetic. As it says here there is a link. Among that there could be other links to this disease. The best way is to keep your mind active. Active meaning reading even as you get older. I have witness patients come in to a home facility alert and then they give up. They stop reading, interacting and using their mind. Do further research and talk to your doctor.
- Q:which has greater density 5 kg of lead or 10 kg of aluminum
- lead it has the Atomic Weight of= 207.2
- There are several different types of aluminum sheets available in the market, each with its own unique characteristics and applications. Some of the most common types include: 1. Plain Aluminum Sheet: This is the most basic and widely used type of aluminum sheet. It is known for its excellent corrosion resistance and high strength-to-weight ratio. Plain aluminum sheets are commonly used in construction, automobile manufacturing, and aerospace industries. 2. Painted Aluminum Sheet: These sheets are coated with a layer of paint to enhance their aesthetic appeal and protect the underlying aluminum from environmental elements. Painted aluminum sheets are commonly used in architectural applications, signage, and decorative purposes. 3. Perforated Aluminum Sheet: This type of aluminum sheet features perforations or holes throughout its surface. It is often used in architectural projects, industrial filtration systems, and ventilation applications. 4. Embossed Aluminum Sheet: These sheets have a textured or patterned surface, created by embossing or rolling the aluminum. Embossed aluminum sheets are frequently used for decorative purposes, such as interior design, signage, and packaging. 5. Anodized Aluminum Sheet: Anodizing is an electrochemical process that forms a protective oxide layer on the surface of the aluminum. Anodized aluminum sheets are highly resistant to corrosion and abrasion, making them suitable for outdoor applications, such as building facades and automotive parts. 6. Tread/Diamond Plate Aluminum Sheet: This type of aluminum sheet features raised diamond or tread patterns on its surface, providing enhanced grip and traction. Tread/diamond plate aluminum sheets are commonly used in transportation, flooring, and staircases. Additionally, aluminum sheets are available in various thicknesses, sizes, and alloys, such as 3003, 5052, and 6061. The specific type of aluminum sheet required depends on the intended use and specific requirements of the project.
- Q:I would like to make a boat, Songhua River used to know, tell the answer, good + points!
- Marine yacht with 5083, with 5456 of inland water on it, domestic Park boat 5052 will be used
- Absolutely! When it comes to solar panels, aluminum sheet is a fantastic choice. Thanks to its remarkable strength, durability, and lightweight nature, aluminum is a widely favored material for constructing these panels. Its versatility shines through as it serves as both the frame and mounting structure, providing unparalleled support and stability. Moreover, its exceptional resistance to corrosion is a crucial factor given the panels' exposure to the elements. On top of all that, aluminum's highly conductive properties allow for efficient electricity transfer from the solar cells within the panel. All in all, incorporating aluminum sheet into solar panel construction significantly enhances their performance, longevity, and overall efficiency.
- There are several different types of surface treatments available for marine-grade aluminum sheets, each offering unique benefits and characteristics suited for various applications. 1. Anodizing: This process involves creating a protective oxide layer on the surface of the aluminum sheet through electrolysis. Anodized aluminum sheets offer excellent corrosion resistance, improved durability, and can be colored or dyed to enhance aesthetics. 2. Powder Coating: Powder coating involves applying a dry powder onto the aluminum sheet, which is then cured through heat to create a tough and durable coating. Powder-coated aluminum sheets provide excellent resistance to corrosion, abrasion, and fading, while also offering a wide range of color options. 3. Polishing: Polishing removes any imperfections on the surface of the aluminum sheet, resulting in a smooth and shiny finish. This surface treatment is often used for decorative purposes, enhancing the visual appeal of marine-grade aluminum sheets. 4. Brushing: Brushing involves creating a textured surface on the aluminum sheet using abrasive pads or brushes. This treatment is commonly used to hide scratches or imperfections and can provide a unique aesthetic appearance. 5. Chemical Conversion Coating: This treatment involves applying a chemical solution onto the aluminum sheet, which reacts with the surface to form a protective coating. Chemical conversion coatings enhance the corrosion resistance of the aluminum and can also serve as a base for further surface treatments, such as painting. 6. Clear Coating: Clear coating involves applying a transparent protective layer onto the aluminum sheet. This treatment helps to prevent corrosion and oxidation, while also maintaining the natural appearance of the aluminum surface. It is important to consider the specific requirements and intended use of the marine-grade aluminum sheets when choosing a surface treatment. Each type of treatment offers different characteristics in terms of corrosion resistance, durability, aesthetics, and cost, allowing for customization based on the specific needs of the application.
- Q:I'm making a project for class and I bought a 10 Inch long 5mm thick aluminum/metal, How do you cut it WITHOUT large machinery? is there any power tools adapters or tools that can do this job without a problem?Here is what I have to do:*Cut the metal into ~1x1 and 2X2inch squares*Somehow shave a circle about 2mm deep without going trough the 5mm aluminum (Shaded gray)*Drill a hole right through the 5mm (right in the center)*Drill screw holes on each cornerI provided a really basic pic of what I'm trying to dohttp://img204.imageshack.us/img204/487/77845398.pngRED=backgroundGRAY=drilled 2mm deep WITHOUT GOING THROUGHRED HOLES=screw holes with threadsPlz help need to finish this by friday!PS: Screw holes, and other sizes don't matter right now I'm just trying to figure out what tools/tool adapters I need thanks!
- A rotary tool may do the trick. You would have to have a steady hand and also be able to hold the aluminum securely in place.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like