Aluminum Coil Factory Directly Aluminum Coil
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
short delivery time
long mutual beneficial business cooperation
1.Alloy:AA1050,AA1060, AA1070, AA1100, AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105, AA5005, AA5052, AA5754, AA5083, AA8011
2.Temper : H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
3. Thickness : 0.02mm – 10mm
4. Width : 10mm- 2000mm
5. Standard : ISO9001:2000, SGS , GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, EU standard .
6. Inner diameter : 150mm , 405mm ,500mm 505mm , 508mm
7. Coil weight : 1.5tons – 5.0 tons
8. Surface Quality : be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Dicoloration, Breaks,
Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use
9. Shipment: By bulk vessel or By container
general using, Roofing, siding panels, shutters, warehouse and pre-fabricated houses, partitions, doors, home appliances, steel furniture,etc.
Colored coil is high in strength, good in rain and corrosion resistance,widely used in construction industry, such as modern courtyard design, large-sized industrial buildings, prefabricated thermal insulation sandwich board, etc. Along with the development of light industry, transportation and ship building, the application of colored sheet has been expanded form building materials to automobile manufacturing,watercraft interior decoration. Household electrical appliance, furniture, container and cooker, etc., and become a new material substituting to spray coating steel sheet.
is a way of life for us and we live by quality in this industry. The quality of our
products and services are widely recognized and we have been maintaining
international quality standards. All the products that we suppliy pass through stringent
quality test before they finally arrive and that gives us a cutting edge over others,
managing in this sphere.
Aluminium is remarkable for the metal's low density and for its ability to resist corrosion due to the phenomenon of passivation. Structural components made from aluminium and its alloys are vital to the aerospace industry and are important in other areas of transportation and structural materials. The most useful compounds of aluminium, at least on a weight basis, are the oxides and sulfates.
Despite its prevalence in the environment, no known form of life uses aluminium salts metabolically. In keeping with its pervasiveness, aluminium is well tolerated by plants and animals. Owing to their prevalence, potential beneficial (or otherwise) biological roles of aluminium compounds are of continuing interest.
The earliest citation given in the Oxford English Dictionary for any word used as a name for this element is alumium, which British chemist and inventor Humphry Davy employed in 1808 for the metal he was trying to isolate electrolytically from the mineral alumina. The citation is from the journal Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London: "Had I been so fortunate as to have obtained more certain evidences on this subject, and to have procured the metallic substances I was in search of, I should have proposed for them the names of silicium, alumium, zirconium, and glucium."
1. What is the applications?
Outdoor decoration, business chain, exhibition of advertisement decoration and display ,ACP, wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, ceilings, signboards, blind window, display platforms, electrical panels etc.
2. What is the popular size?
3. What is the coating?
Polyester, Fluorocarbon, polyurethane and epoxy coating
4. What is the Surface Quality?
be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Dicoloration, Breaks,
Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use
5. How about the shipment?
Shipment: By bulk vessel or By container
Welcome to inquiry us! Hope we can establish a long-term relations of cooperation.
- Yes, aluminum coils can be used in the production of aluminum composite panels. Aluminum coils are often used as the base material for manufacturing aluminum composite panels (ACP). ACPs are made by bonding a thin aluminum coil to a thermoplastic core using a bonding adhesive. The aluminum coil provides strength and stability to the panel while the thermoplastic core offers insulation and rigidity. The use of aluminum coils allows for flexibility in design and customization of the panels. Additionally, aluminum coils are durable, lightweight, and resistant to corrosion, making them an ideal choice for ACP production.
- Q:what properties etc makes us use aluminium as the material behind cans...And why does it have the properties?
- For soda cans, it's relatively inert, flexible enough to handle a carbonated liquid, and can be opened without tools. For food, zinc-coated iron or steel is more common. The field that helps you understand why materials have the properties they have is called physical chemistry.
- Yes, aluminum coils can be used in high-vibration environments. Aluminum is known for its high strength-to-weight ratio, which allows it to withstand vibrations without significantly deforming or breaking. Additionally, aluminum has excellent corrosion resistance properties, making it suitable for various environmental conditions. It is commonly used in industries such as automotive, aerospace, and electronics, where high-vibration environments are prevalent. However, it is important to ensure that the aluminum coils are properly designed and installed to minimize any potential issues arising from vibration.
- Aluminum coils utilize various alloy compositions, each with distinct properties and applications. Let's explore some of the commonly employed compositions: 1. The 1000 series alloys are nearly pure aluminum, boasting exceptional ductility and corrosion resistance, with a minimum aluminum content of 99%. These alloys find utility in scenarios demanding formability and efficient electrical conductivity, such as electrical wiring and packaging. 2. Manganese is present in small quantities within the 3000 series alloys, rendering them sturdier and more corrosion-resistant than their 1000 series counterparts. Cooking utensils, chemical equipment, and decorative trim are among the applications where these alloys are frequently employed. 3. Magnesium serves as the primary alloying element in the 5000 series alloys, significantly enhancing their strength and hardness. Renowned for their impressive resistance to corrosion, these alloys are commonly utilized in marine environments, as well as the automotive and aerospace industries. 4. The 6000 series alloys are combined with magnesium and silicon, leading to improved strength, heat treatability, and weldability. Architectural and structural components, transportation, and electrical conductors often rely on these alloys. 5. Zinc is the primary alloying element in the 7000 series alloys, providing them with remarkable strength and toughness. These alloys are frequently employed in high-stress environments, including aircraft structural components and sporting equipment. It is crucial to acknowledge that numerous alloy compositions are employed in aluminum coils, each tailored to specific requirements and applications. The choice of alloy composition hinges on factors such as desired strength, corrosion resistance, formability, and cost considerations.
- Q:I am writing a science-fiction story, and I am planning on making Aluminum this ultra-valuable element (Which adds irony - Aluminum is the third most abundant element on Earth!) Even if ol' atomic no. 13 is as common throughout the universe as it is on Earth, I can bring up 'multiverse' to get away with it. I think it'd still be nice to know.
- Interesting, the aluminum must flow? Aluminum is not as common as other elements. It is not readily produced in the cores of stars through the alpha-capture process (which produces things like carbon, oxygen, neon, magnesium, silicon, etc.). This means it is only produced via supernova explosions. The table in Wikipedia (see link below) will give you an idea of the relative abundance to other elements. (Notice that magnesium and silicon, which are before and after aluminum, are nearly 100 times more abundant). As a fellow, Sci-Fi enthusiast, I'd remind you to make you're story believable. If you decide that your universe won't have supernovae, remember that would mean there would be no iron, gold, uranium, etc. My answer has been long enough, but I'm sure you have an idea why aluminum is so abundant on the Earth's crust so I'll stop here.
- Individuals who work with aluminum coils may face certain health hazards. One of the main concerns is the possibility of being exposed to aluminum dust or fumes. Inhaling these particles can lead to respiratory problems like coughing, difficulty breathing, and symptoms similar to asthma. Prolonged or excessive exposure to aluminum dust can even result in a condition called aluminum pneumoconiosis, which causes lung scarring and impairs breathing. Moreover, aluminum is a substance that is toxic to the nervous system, and prolonged exposure to high levels of aluminum can lead to neurological disorders. Some studies have suggested a potential connection between aluminum exposure and conditions like Alzheimer's disease, although further research is needed to establish a definitive cause-and-effect relationship. Another health risk associated with working with aluminum coils is the possibility of skin irritation. Direct contact with aluminum can cause contact dermatitis, which manifests as redness, itching, and inflammation of the skin. To minimize the risk, it is crucial for workers to take necessary precautions such as wearing protective clothing and gloves. Additionally, working with aluminum coils may involve the use of chemicals like lubricants, solvents, or cleaners, which also pose health risks. These chemicals can cause skin and respiratory irritation, and in some cases, they may lead to long-term health issues such as organ damage or cancer. In conclusion, while there are many advantages to working with aluminum coils, it is vital to be aware of the potential health hazards involved. Employers and workers should take appropriate safety measures, including wearing personal protective equipment, implementing effective ventilation systems, and following best practices to minimize exposure and mitigate any potential health risks. Regular monitoring and medical check-ups are also advisable for individuals regularly exposed to aluminum coils to ensure early detection and prevention of any adverse health effects.
- Indeed, the utilization of aluminum coils is feasible in the production of aircraft components. Aluminum possesses favorable characteristics, such as being lightweight, resistant to corrosion, and possessing a high strength-to-weight ratio, which render it a popular choice for constructing aircraft. The pliability of aluminum coils allows for their effortless transformation into diverse shapes, thereby making them suitable for producing various elements of an aircraft, including fuselage panels, wings, and structural parts. These coils can undergo further processing techniques such as rolling, extrusion, and forming to attain the necessary dimensions and structural integrity required for aircraft components. Furthermore, aluminum's proficient ability to conduct heat and electricity proves valuable in applications where temperature regulation and electrical conductivity play a crucial role, such as in heat exchangers and electrical wiring systems within an aircraft. All in all, aluminum coils represent a versatile and extensively utilized material in the aircraft parts manufacturing industry.
- Q:Aluminum coil thickness measurement, real-time measurement of aluminum coil thickness value, you can use displacement sensor?
- You should use the eddy current displacement sensor KD2306 if the object is aluminum,
- The lifespan of an aluminum coil can differ depending on several factors, including the quality of the aluminum, the environment it encounters, and the level of maintenance and care it receives. Generally, aluminum coils are known for being durable and having a long lifespan. Typically, a properly installed and well-maintained aluminum coil can endure for 15 to 30 years. However, it is essential to note that this is merely an average estimation, and some coils may last even longer if properly cared for. Various elements can impact the longevity of an aluminum coil, such as exposure to severe weather conditions like extreme heat, cold, or humidity, as well as exposure to corrosive substances or chemicals. Consistently cleaning and maintaining the coil, including the removal of debris and addressing any signs of damage or wear, can also assist in extending its lifespan. To summarize, the average lifespan of an aluminum coil usually ranges from 15 to 30 years, but it is crucial to consider multiple factors that can influence its durability. Regular maintenance and appropriate care can significantly prolong the lifespan of an aluminum coil.
- Indeed, aluminum coils are well-suited for insulation purposes due to their exceptional heat and electricity conductivity. This quality makes them a perfect selection for insulation applications. Aluminum coils find utility in a wide range of uses such as HVAC systems, refrigeration units, and electrical wiring. Typically, these coils are coated with an insulating material like polyurethane foam or fiberglass to augment their insulation capabilities. The amalgamation of aluminum and insulation works wonders in impeding the transfer of heat or cold, thereby providing superb thermal insulation. Moreover, aluminum is lightweight, sturdy, and resistant to corrosion, rendering it a dependable choice for long-lasting insulation requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like