||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form:
Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Stone Power Coated in Coil Form:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What compounds can be created using the element aluminum?
- Which industries? while you're actually not greater particular the checklist can pass on perpetually. i'm going to checklist some nonetheless: Hydrogen-Used to make ammonia and for hydrogenation techniques like the production of liquid fuels and margarine. Ammonia-Used to make fertilizer for agriculture. Sulfuric acid-fabric ending, prescribed drugs, pesticides, oil-nicely acidification, preserving coatings, purification of petrol, manufacture of detergents, explosives....... Carbon-Used for all smelting of metals Iron-For the production of steel. Oxygen-Steelmaking, paint pigment, welding, rocket gas. As you may locate the checklist is getting ridiculous. Sulfuric acid is the main used yet you may look this info up in any good inorganic chemistry textbook.
- Q:aluminum wheel fix?
- Get a couple of those Mothers power balls .If the clear coat is coming off Then dirt is embedded in the rim The best way is to have them polished by a pro .If thats not the route you want to go ,the power ball is about the only thing that can help you out and for much cheaper than having a pro do it .Not to mention doing it by hand just sucks .But it would take two at least to do all 4 wheels Then the polish will do what its advertised to do or use any polish you want You will need to at least remove the wheel off the truck for the best results If you strip the rims or use acidic cleaners to remove the remaining clear coat It may take more materials Like polish ,Pads,or the power ball thing Cause it will leave a raw aluminum surface which usually requires more time and labor to polish out DON'T WIRE WHEEL THE RIMS OKAY YOU WILL SCRATCH THEM SO DEEP YOU WILL RUIN THEM NO ABRASIVE MATERIALS ARE TO BE USED ON A ALUMINUM RIM NOT EVEN A WIRE WHEEL OF ANY TYPE OR MATERIAL SHOULD BE USED ON THE RIM what you'll do is make them uglier Cause pitting strip the surface leaving a porous and uneven surface Which corrosion likes to form on .Thats the worst and the wrong way to clean aluminum and even steel sometimes depending on what it is But NEVER aluminum
- Q:Why do tin/aluminium cans have grooves in the side?
- This is the correct answer. This is a Microsoft Interview Question Source: How Would You Move Mount Fuji?: Microsoft's Cult of the Puzzle -- How the World's Smartest Companies Select the Most Creative Thinkers There was a time when cans were in rectangular shape and made of heavy steel. As can companies became more cost and environment conscious, they figured out ways to switch to thinner aluminum cans. The thin aluminum is less strong. Like eggshells, today's cans are just about as thin as they can be and still reliably enclose their contents. This demands architectural tricks that weren't necessary with the steel cans. The thickest and strongest part of the can is the top, attached separately with a crimp. The top has to stand the stress of someone ripping open the flip top. Because the top is thicker metal, the manufacturers found it desirable to minimize its diameter. So they shrunk the top a little. This meant adding a bevel at the top to connect it to the rest of the can. (They couldn't shrink the diameter of the whole can, or it would hold less beer.) Once you shrink the top, you also have to shrink the bottom, for the cans are supposed to stack. Both top and bottom are tapered. There are other reasons why thebottom is tapered. The bottom and middle are pressed from a single piece of thin aluminum, eliminating the extra step of attaching a separate bottom to the can. This is easiest to do when there is a bevel rather than a sharp right angle. The bevel also makes the can a little more dent-proof at the ends. You could get a similar strengthening effect with a convex bottom, but then the cans wouldn't stack.
- Q:Should the aluminum roll be in the direction of the aluminum roll length or width?
- Should the aluminum roll be in the direction of the aluminum roll length or width?The width of the road shall not be less than 1.5 times the width of the standard vehicle, and the width of the carriageway shall be at least 7.0M, and the lane shall not be narrower than 4.0M. (County Road, the main road on the standard)As the national standard does not specify the upper limit of the total width of the road, it only specifies the width of the minimum Lane corresponding to different grades of highways.
- Q:what language did Aluminum and Uranium originate from ? Who or what were they named for ?
- The ancient Greeks and Romans used alumen (alum, potassium aluminium sulfate, K2Al6(OH)12(SO4)4) in medicine as an astringent, and as a mordant in dyeing. Alum was exported from ancient Greece and Italy. In 1761 the French chemist Louis-Bernard Guyton de Morveau (1737-1816) proposed the name alumine for the base in alum. Guyton de Morveau was instrumental in setting up a standardised system for chemical nomenclature and often collaborated with Antoine Lavoisier, who in 1787, suggested that alumine was the oxide of a previously undiscovered metal. In 1808, Sir Humphry Davy (1778-1829) did experiments for the decomposition of alumine, silex, zircone, and glucine. He failed to isolate the metals in these, as he reported in his paper for the Royal Society of London on 30 June 1808, but he suggested names for the metals (note) Cf. Silicium, Zirconium, and Beryllium (Glucium) Thus he proposed the name alumium for this still undiscovered metal and later agreed to change it to aluminum. Shortly thereafter the name aluminium was adopted to conform with the -ium ending of most elements. Uranium was named by its discoverer German chemist Martin Klaproth, after the last planet to have been discovered Uranus.
- Q:how to solder to aluminium?
- piece okorder.com/... well actually near enough impossible but there are lots of interesting ways to fail on YouTube
- Q:Classification of aluminium rolls for aluminium rolls
- To spare, so in order to cope with the development of science and technology, in order to contain other aluminum alloy elements, the International Federation of special aluminum strip showed that 9000 series of alternate series, waiting for a new product to fill the gaps of the 9000 series.
- Q:Would Aluminum foil sculptures sell?
- It would have to be something they could not make by themselves. It would have to be durable. It would also help if the sculpture is useful in some way. Hey, I am just telling you what sells, from long experience. Maybe you would like to teach a class in foil sculpture instead. Try offering a class on Craigslist and see if anyone signs up. Or you could do videos or a pamphlet and sell those on Ebay. .
- Q:how to bake plaster for casting aluminum?
- When okorder.com/... Aluminum melts at about 1200 F. Silver at about 1700 F. So this would work fine. You would need a Kiln to heat the investment up to these temps - in a pinch a ceramic kiln would work. If you don't get all the moisture out the mold could explode from steam pressure - be careful - read some books or visit some backyard casting sites. Aluminum is also cast using sand casting techniques.Good luck.
- Q:How many grams of an original 6000 g of aluminum-24 will remain?
- so it 6000/ (2*8*24*60*60) 0.00434027778 grams have you heard of the internet an unless your mom is a chem teacher it doesnt mean much
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range