||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
Structure of Aluminium Pre-painted PE Hot Sales Coil/Sheet Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of theAluminium Pre-painted PE Hot Sales Coil/Sheet:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Pre-painted PE Hot Sales Coil/Sheet:
Aluminium Pre-painted PE Hot Sales Coil/Sheet Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Pre-painted PE Hot Sales Coil/Sheet:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How much is the rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil?
- 3003 alumal alloy is the best and common rust-proof and thermal insulation aluminum coil. The price depends on the thickness and width you need.
- Q:What do the two items (COIL:873347 HEAT: number) on the label of the raw material of aluminum coil stand for?
- COIL means aluminum coil and HEAT means heating, so together they mean hot rolled coil.
- Q:Why is Al2O3 called Aluminum oxide instead of Aluminum (III) oxide?
- Aluminum oxide is best represented as Al2O3. Hope that helps.
- Q:1mm how much is one square meter for aluminum rolls?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.
- Q:what is aircraft grade aluminum?
- Aluminum is never used in it's pure form. It is always used as an alloy - in combination with other metals and substances. The phrase aircraft grade aluminum is a bit misleading because there are a large number of different grades of aluminum used on aircraft - some of them aren't very special at all, but some of the grades are highly specialized, down to the micro-structure of the metal. Different grades of aluminum contain different quantities of other substances may have been forged or wrought in different types of processes. Typically high performance military aircraft will utilize very grade materials. The common characteristics of high grade aluminum alloys are it's ability to withstand heat and fracturing they are also extremely light. When people advertise products like keys made from aircraft grade aluminum it makes me laugh - because it's most likely to be the same grade aluminum they use to make tray stands, certainly not the same grade they use for structural components! Hope this helps!
- Q:Why do tin/aluminium cans have grooves in the side?
- Q:Science help about aluminum? 10 points?
- well if you took a look at the periodic table it would answer all you questions. its a metal...metal is a solid but can be a liquid when the temperatures are increased. and this page will tell u what its obtained from.
- Q:Why does aluminum foil burn in a microwave but not in the oven?
- an oven uses heat only. microwave uses a different form of energy.
- Q:Could someone please explain what this means about aluminum cans?
- Recycling aluminum saves the need from extracting new aluminum from ore, and saves the energy needed for that process.
- Q:What are the similarities and differences between steel and aluminum?
- Steel and aluminum are both pretty strong, but aluminum is lighter. This gives a better strength/weight ratio. Aluminum is not as easy to weld as steel so this is a disadvantage but it is easier to sheet-form and do simple machining on. Aluminum would be better than steel for cars as it is strong enough while being much lighter - ending up in a faster, but equally dangerous hot rod.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range