PE prepainted aluminum coil sheet
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Features of PE Aluminum Sheet:
1. Adopting precision rolling coatingtechnology, our PVDF and PE coated coil can ensure excellent adhesive withoutcoating omission.
2. For the PE coated aluminum coil weproduced, there are various colors for your choice.
3. Using infrared heating technology toprotect environment from pollution.
4. Our coated aluminum coil has four-rollercoating line, uniform coating thickness and good features.
1. Aluminum Coil: high strength aluminum withalloy of AA1100 (aluminum alloy is available with AA3003, AA3005, AA5005according to customer)
2. Surface Paint: PE, PVDF and specialpaints.
Specification of PE Aluminum Coating Coil
External Diameter: ≤ 1500mm
Internal Diameter: 405mm, 505mm, 150mm, 75mm
Coil weight: ≤ 4000kg
PE coated aluminum coil is processed throughthe technics of roller coating and baking with precise polyester paints. Itscolor is glossy and with variety of colors enabling you to choose easily.Chromatic aberration is small, impact resistance is strong and easy to beprocessed, and all its performance has reached or surpassed the nationalcriteria. The products are widely used in indoor and door decoration, ceilings,room surface tiles, corrugated boards, wall panels, advertisement boards, counters,home appliances, decoration in and out of autos and boats.
Performance of the coating
Boiling Water Proof
within 2 hours
within 2 hours
within 2 hours
within 1 hour
Color of Card
For custom' color requests, we can deal as following:
1. Supply a physical sample of custom color. A color sample on metal ispreferred. If other, it is also acceptable. But the color matching rate may benot good as color on metal.
2. New color sample is usually offered by our paint supplier in 5-7 days,special color should be in 7-10 days.
3. Upon receipt of color sample, please approve in writing as soon as possible.Once you approved, we will arrange purchasing and production.
Note: Color difference maybe occurred in different production batch, so it issuggested all panels are placed in one order for same project. And keep samedirection as arrow on protective film when installing to avoid any colordifference by vision
- Yes, aluminum coils can be used for architectural facades. Aluminum is a popular choice for architectural facades due to its lightweight nature, durability, and versatility. Aluminum coils can be easily formed into various shapes and sizes to create innovative and visually appealing facades. The material is resistant to corrosion, making it suitable for outdoor applications. Additionally, aluminum can be easily coated or finished to enhance its aesthetic appeal and protect it from environmental elements. Overall, aluminum coils offer a cost-effective and sustainable solution for architectural facades.
- There are several different types of aluminum coils, including plain aluminum coils, painted aluminum coils, embossed aluminum coils, and coated aluminum coils. Each type has specific properties and uses, making them suitable for different applications in various industries.
- There are several potential fire hazards associated with aluminum coils. First and foremost, aluminum is a highly flammable material, which means it can catch fire easily and burn quickly. This poses a significant risk if there is an ignition source nearby, such as an open flame, electrical spark, or hot surface. Another potential fire hazard is the accumulation of dust, dirt, or other combustible materials on the aluminum coils. These substances can act as fuel for a fire, increasing the likelihood and intensity of combustion. It is important to regularly clean and maintain the coils to prevent the buildup of such materials. Aluminum coils are often used in HVAC systems, and if these coils are not properly installed or maintained, they can become a fire hazard. For instance, if the coils are not securely fastened or if there are loose electrical connections, it can lead to overheating and potentially cause a fire. Additionally, aluminum coils can cause electrical fires if they come into contact with live electrical wires or if there is a short circuit. This can happen if the coils are installed too close to electrical components or if there is a failure in the insulation or grounding of the system. Lastly, the use of flammable refrigerants in HVAC systems can also increase the fire risk associated with aluminum coils. If there is a leak or malfunction in the refrigerant system, it can create a flammable atmosphere around the coils, leading to a potential fire or explosion. To mitigate these fire hazards, it is crucial to follow proper installation guidelines, regularly inspect and maintain the coils, keep the surrounding area clean and free from combustible materials, and ensure that there are no electrical or refrigerant leaks in the system. It is also recommended to have fire detection and suppression systems in place to quickly respond to any potential fire emergencies.
- Q:Briefly describe the process of aluminum production from bauxite. Describe the electrolyte and write the anode and cathode half-reactions.
- Bauxite is dissolved in NaOH to remove impurities and form aluminum hydroxide; the aluminum hydroxide is then precipitated out, and water is removed to produce pure aluminum oxide (alumina). In aluminum production, alumina (Al2O3) is dissolved in molten cryolite (Na3AlF6). This molten mixture is then placed in a container with graphite electrodes (cathode and anode are both graphite). The molten mixture serves as the electrolyte. At the cathode: Al3+ (l) + 3e- ---- Al (l) Aluminum ions gather electrons to form aluminum metal, which is liquid due to the high temperatures. The molten metal sinks to the bottom of the container, and is piped off. At the anode: 2O2- (l) --- O2 (g) + 4e- The oxide ions from alumina lose their electrons to form oxygen gas.
- Significant differences can be observed between aluminum coils and steel coils in terms of strength. Generally speaking, steel coils exhibit greater strength and durability when compared to their aluminum counterparts. This can be attributed to steel's renowned high tensile strength and ability to withstand heavy loads, making it the favored selection for applications that prioritize strength and durability. Conversely, aluminum coils possess a lower strength in comparison to steel. Aluminum, as a lightweight metal, exhibits a lower tensile strength, implying that it may not offer the same resistance to heavy loads or stress as steel coils. Nonetheless, aluminum coils boast other advantageous properties, including exceptional corrosion resistance and high thermal conductivity. The decision to opt for either aluminum or steel coils relies on the specific application and its requirements. If strength and durability take precedence, steel coils are generally the superior choice. However, if weight reduction, corrosion resistance, or thermal conductivity are of greater importance, aluminum coils may be the preferred option.
- Q:can you use the Brasso Aluminum cleaner on aluminum wheels? i have a set of mickey thompson classic II wheels and i want to polish them up. they have water spots that are almost impossible to clean. how can i shine them up to make them almost like chrome wheels? i heard brasso works great but then i heard it damages the wheels?
- Brasso On Aluminum
- Q:I have a edelbrock aluminum intake that was sitting around for a year and it has some fading with a little corrosion. What's a good cleaner or chemical I can use to clean it up?
- Bare aluminum surfaces tend to corrode and go dull when left exposed to the air. That's just the way things are. If you want. you could use a lot of elbow grease and a metal polishing compound like Simichrome to shine up your manifold, then spray it with clear-coat paint to help keep it bright. Just be sure that if you do use clear-coat paint, that it will stand up to the high temperatures of your engine compartment.
- Aluminum coils are used in the manufacturing of household appliances as they provide excellent conductivity, durability, and corrosion resistance. These coils are commonly used in appliances such as refrigerators, air conditioners, and heating systems. They help in transferring heat efficiently, improving energy efficiency, and ensuring the longevity of the appliance. Additionally, aluminum coils are lightweight, making them easier to handle during the manufacturing process.
- There are several industries that utilize aluminum coils for various purposes. One of the major industries that extensively uses aluminum coils is the construction industry. Aluminum coils are commonly used for roofing, siding, and gutter systems due to their lightweight nature, durability, and resistance to corrosion. Additionally, the transportation industry also relies heavily on aluminum coils for manufacturing automotive parts, such as radiators, condensers, and heat exchangers, as aluminum is known for its excellent heat transfer properties. The packaging industry also utilizes aluminum coils for producing cans and containers due to their ability to preserve the freshness and quality of food and beverages. Moreover, the electrical industry relies on aluminum coils for manufacturing transformers, electrical conductors, and wiring, as aluminum is a good conductor of electricity. Lastly, the aerospace industry uses aluminum coils for constructing aircraft parts, such as wings, fuselage, and structural components, as aluminum provides strength while keeping the weight of the aircraft low.
- Yes, aluminum coils can be used in automotive manufacturing. Aluminum is a lightweight and versatile material that offers various advantages in the automotive industry. It is commonly used to make parts like body panels, engine blocks, wheels, and heat exchangers. The use of aluminum coils in automotive manufacturing allows for improved fuel efficiency, as the reduced weight of the vehicle contributes to lower energy consumption. Additionally, aluminum has excellent corrosion resistance, making it suitable for use in various weather conditions. Overall, the use of aluminum coils in automotive manufacturing provides numerous benefits, making it a popular choice for many car manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like