Structure of Aluminium for Glass Wall Prepainted Coil Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium for Glass Wall Prepainted Coil:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium for Glass Wall Prepainted Coil:
Aluminium for Glass Wall Prepainted Coil Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:question about aluminum recycling processes?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:recycling aluminum cans?
- You might need to wash them first.
- Q:aluminum fact or fiction question regarding recycling?
- yup.. but not to you. You get the same ammount turning in the tabs as you would the whole can. They can process the tabs faster and more efficently due to lack of extra printed on them.
- Q:aluminum for thermite?
- In 35+ years of demonstrating the thermite reaction, I have used fine aluminium powder to quite visible small bits. The proportions don't seem too critical, but try and keep near the amounts represented by the balanced eqtn. The difficult bit is getting the wretched stuff to ignite. With some mixes several strands of magnesium ribbon as fuse still wouldn't get it to ignite. I found a pile of 'ignition powder' at the base of the Mg often helped. There was a good commercial one available in the UK but I often made one up, main ingredients barium peroxide and magnesium powder, about 50/50. Needless to say, ignite with this mix where you won't breathe any nasty fumes. To get a good result, if I didn't use a proper crucible, I shaped one of Al foil about the capacity of 2-3 eggcups. This was put on sand in a big coffee tin, then more sand added to fill round the sides. This would give a good amount of iron. I once made the mistake of rushing in too quickly to get out the red hot iron.... and completely melted the ends of a large pair of Nickel tongs!
- Q:What's good for antirust aluminium coil?
- We are Ji'nan excellent Aluminum Co., Ltd., anti rust aluminum roll, now domestic generally use 3003 material, the price is now 19500 yuan / ton.3003 aluminum coil for AL-Mn alloy, is the most widely used of a rust resistant aluminum, density is 2.73.
- Q:Aluminum or Chrome Wheels?
- Aluminum are lighter, which mean faster car. Stronger, stay cleaner longer. Chrome are more expensive. Just made for people who like being flashy.
- Q:How to use aluminum sheet to roll a 12m-long aluminum coil with a diameter of 184cm?
- According to project experience, first you should check the specification of the aluminum sheet and then design crafts such as connection method, installation and transportation according to equipment.
- Q:a sample of aluminum chloride has a mass of 37.2 g. how many aluminum ions are present?
- Aluminum Chloride is simply AlCl3 So In each mole of AlCl3 there are 1 mol of Al 3 mol of Cl We know (from periodic table), 1 mol of Al weighs 26.98 g 1 mol of Cl weighs 35.47g so 1 mol of AlCl3 weighs 26.98g + 3x35.47g = 133.39 g sooo moles of AlCl3 = 37.2 g /133.39 g/mol = 0.279 mol in one mol of anything, there are 6.02 x 10 ^ 23 of that thing... so we have 0.279 mol x 6.02 x 10 ^ 23 molecules /mole = 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 And, we know one molecule of AlCl3 dissociates into one Al ion and 3 Cl ions sooo 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 AlCl3 ions dissociate into 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 Al ions so answer is 1.68 x 10 ^ 23 Al ions
- Q:Is there aluminum coil of 44mm wide and 0.40mm thick?
- The common width of aluminum coil is 1000mm or 1220mm. If you want 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil, you can strip 0.4mm*1000MM aluminum coil.
- Q:who invented aluminum and or aluminum foil?
- Scientists suspected that an unknown metal existed in alum as early as 1787, but they did not have a way to extract it until 1825. Hans Christian Oersted, a Danish chemist, was the first to produce tiny amounts of aluminum. During that time, the method to extract aluminum was so costly that aluminum once was considered more precious than gold. The plant, owned by J.G. Neher Sons (aluminum manufacturers) started in 1886 in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, at the foot of the Rhine Falls - capturing the falls’ energy to produce aluminum. Neher's sons together with Dr. Lauber discovered the endless rolling process and the use of aluminum foil as a protective barrier. From there began the wide use of aluminum foil in the packaging of chocolate bars and tobacco products. Processes evolved over time to include the use of print, color, lacquer, laminate and the embossing of the aluminum. Although the technology to extract aluminum improved greatly, it still is a energy extensive process. If you, as a chemist can figure out a way to reduce the amount of energy needed to extract aluminum even by 1%, your method can make you a millionaire overnight. There is a thought to motivate you to study Chem. =)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range