Structure of Aluminium First Class Coil with Colorful Coated Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium First Class Coil with Colorful Coated:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium First Class Coil with Colorful Coated:
Aluminium First Class Coil with Colorful Coated Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Why are the aluminum coils sticky after annealing?
- There is oil or the annealing time is too long!
- Q:Is shiny surface aluminium good for blanket?
- it will only keep you warm if you're in the sun. if you're in the dark then you're whistling Dixie Allan, you taught me something new, thank you :)
- Q:Is aluminium safe to put in your mouth?
- yes because saliva cannot break down aluminium. Saliva can only break down starch like break using it's enzymes(amylase)
- Q:connecting aluminum and copper wires.?
- They can be joined but only through a suitable device marked specifically for aluminum to copper connections. See website below.
- Q:Aluminum recovery from Aluminum dross?
- Because aluminium is usually used as an alloy, it has to be treated and extracted from the scrap first. This is done by putting it through the same process as extracting the metal from bauxite, which is extraction of pure aluminium oxide and electrolysing it to get the metal. I agree that electrolysis of aluminium oxide costs a lot. However, the efficiency of the recycling is higher, since the aluminium is relatively pure (bauxite is not), and it prevents perfectly usable aluminium being consigned to the scrap heap (preventing landfill at the same time).
- Q:separate aluminium from sodium hydroxide?
- Trust me. Its not worth salvaging the hydroxide. Aluminum hydroxide is unbelievably stable and that means you probably won't be able to salvage the hydroxide without doing electrolysis or something difficult like that. That's like trying to obtain hydroxide from methanol CH3OH. Oh yea you can make methanol quite easily from a halomethane by reacting it with a hydroxide of some kind. But you will not be able to remove that hydroxide at all without neutralizing it with an acid. Hydroxides are bloody awful leaving groups. That oxygen is really glued on to that carbon well. You have to really destabilize that methanol to remove that hydroxide. Same with the aluminum hydroxide. Very stable and strong bond.
- Q:Is deodorant that you buy at the store bad for your health? Someone told me there is aluminum in it?!?
- You bet it does......its a compound called aluminum chlorhydrate. Its made by reacting aluminum with hydrochloric acid. Actually they use aluminum hydroxide to prevent a potential explosion hazard during the manufacturing process. Aluminium-based complexes (chlorhydrates) react with the electrolytes in the sweat to form a gel plug in the duct of the sweat gland. The plugs prevent the gland from excreting liquid and are removed over time by the natural sloughing of the skin. The aluminum salts interact with the keratin fibrils in the sweat ducts and form a physical plug that prevents sweat from reaching the skin’s surface. Aluminum salts also have a slight astringent affect on the pores; causing them to contract, further preventing sweat from reaching the surface of the skin. The blockage of a large number of sweat glands reduces the amount of sweat produced in the underarms, though this may vary from person to person. Aluminum is considered a heavy metal and has been shown (in its elemental form only) to alter the physiology of the blood-brain barrier. Antiperspirants are considered drugs by the FDA and no test yet performed shows a link between Aluminum chlorhydrate and breast cancer, brain cancer or any other cancer for that matter. Hey, you asked......
- Q:Aluminum heads over Cast iron?
- If you go to roller rockers you should do it with the cam and lifters as well as the valve springs so they all match Just adding aluminum heads with roller rockers is like a fish with-out a bicycle! It doesn't make any sense. It all has to match up or you get problems instead of freer movement........and that's what rollers are about ......freeing up the drag caused by friction in the mechanical valve train.
- Q:How can I remove small specks of rust on an Aluminum sign?
- Aluminum doesn't rust.
- Q:Where can I melt aluminum?
- Buy the arrows. It is cheaper and probably safer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range