Structure of Wooden Colors Coated Aluminium Coil 1060 3003 3105 Description:
Wooden Colors Coated Aluminium Coil 1060 3003 3105 are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Wooden Colors Coated Aluminium Coil 1060 3003 3105:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Wooden Colors Coated Aluminium Coil 1060 3003 3105:
Wooden Colors Coated Aluminium Coil 1060 3003 3105 Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What do the two items (COIL:873347 HEAT: number) on the label of the raw material of aluminum coil stand for?
- COIL means aluminum coil and HEAT means heating, so together they mean hot rolled coil.
- Q:Aluminium and copper advantages and disadvantages in electrical wires?
- Copper does conduct slightly better than aluminum, but aluminum corrodes over time and the oxidized surface has very high resistance. Copper also oxidizes but is not as high a resistance. The high resistance, when in contact with another conductor, like a junction inside a box, will create heat. Those high resistance junctions create so much heat that over time a fire hazard develops. Hence, National Electrical Code disallowed the use of aluminum for safety reasons.
- Q:What is Aluminum Coating on a roof?
- Why you would be coating a flat roof with Aluminum coating is beyond anything I have learned. Flat roofs should have a felt and tar coating to water proof them. Aluminum roof coating is used mostly on mobile homes to reflect heat because mobile homes don't have attics to trap the heat and carry it to vents. It also seals the water out at the metal seams. Aluminum coating is a type of polymer that has aluminum flakes in it. It is brushed on like a thick coat of paint and allowed to dry.
- Q:Separating aluminum and copper on a radiator?
- Does your scrapyard not have a good price for aluminum/copper radiators? Mine does. I Don't think you can separate them short of melting off the aluminum. The copper goes right through it. It would be a lot of work to separate them. Much more work than stripping copper wire. Before I take a load of scrap, I call all of the yards and get the best price. Sometimes this varies as much as $.50/pound on copper and radiators and brass and clean aluminum. Work with your phone, it will make you money. Last I checked, #1 copper 3.10/pound #2: 2.90, Radiators $1.50, Brass $1.40, Insulated copper wire $1.10 to $.90 Aluminum $.85 to $.55 dependingScrap Metal(steel). $9.00/100 Lets recycle Car batteries are $6 ea.
- Q:What is the common color of aluminum coil membrane?
- The blue transparent membrane is the most common.
- Q:Not all Aluminum Foils weigh the same yard by yard. Why What does the other contain?
- Aluminum foil is aluminum foil, it has nothing but aluminum in it. One of them is misstating the thickness, or you are mistaken about the weight or width.
- Q:Anybody in Erode who does the aluminium anodising? (Aluminum anodizing or extrusion?)?
- KSR Agency Products Services Aluminum AnodisingAluminum ExtrusionsArchitectural GlassesBus BarComposite Panels Elevation Glass FittingsFalse CeilingHeat Sink Sections About Us KSR Agency is well-known, veteran-owned business enterprise. Our company is a promising manufacturer and supplier of wide range of Aluminum Extrusion channels and Anodizing Aluminum that includes the following products o Glass Fittings for Elevation o Bus Bars o Heat Sink Sections o Aluminum Extrusions o Architectural Glasses o False ceiling o Partitions o Composite Panels Our Anodizing methodologies: o Type I - Chromic Acid Anodize o Type II - Sulphuric Acid Anodize o Type III - Hard Anodize o Class 1 - Non-dyed o Class 2 - Dyed Our range of products has huge demand and widely accepted by many people all across for their outstanding features and are available in various patterns, designs, sizes, shapes. We use the best grade raw material and advanced methods of production in the process of manufacturing these products. Our products meet the international standards in quality that assures excellent performance in usage and customized as per the clients' specification and necessity. We deliver the orders within a stipulated time frame. Contact Details KSR Agency No. 45, Mudali Thottam, Bharathi Nagar, Sulai, Chittode Road, Erode - 638004, Tamil Nadu, India Mr. Sendhil Kumar +(91)-9739956109 Mr. Rajendran +(91)-9842876614
- Q:How many 1220mm*2440mm aluminum sheets can one-ton aluminum coil be sliced to? Thank you.
- If it is 1.0mm thick, the coil can be sliced into 124 pieces. For other thickness, please use 124 divide the thickness.
- Q:Does Aluminum absorb Radio waves?
- Aluminum reflects radio waves; it does not absorb them.
- Q:What are your opinions on recycling aluminum?
- no I dont recycle aluminum but I should have no place to store it yes it makes a difference because in stead of making more they can melt down what has already been made the contamination to our environment would be less I think re teaching about recycling an where to turn them in would be good along with showing how the aluminum impacts our environment when its not recycled would work
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range